User Tag List

Page 22 of 39 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bullethead View Post
    Pulling a different thread of the sweater; what do you all think will be the fallout of this event from CJ ? Does she go even further into lock-down mode? Does she hand the keys over to Michael? Do Burt and Riley continue on their mission or lend a hand with this new Prison?
    I tend towards her locking down everything - especially with the resources becoming more and more valuable due to scarcity.
    On the other hand I could imagine her to risk more, because she like no other would know: just hiding will most likely mean: death.

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Likes kent17 liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    Good Find.

From what I see though..... it is being labeled as a "Brand of Sacrifice" or a "Symbol of Sacrifice"

So basically right in the middle of Ink's face we have something about "Protect/Defend/Preserve" and something about "Sacrifice"

"Sacrifice yourself to Defend/Protect Me" ????

Is this how the Zombies know not to attack Ink and are willing to protect him?? Can the Zombies understand the symbols?? So many Questions, so little time!
    Found this interesting as well.... especially the part about "Risen One" and the part about using it for simple mathmatics.......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_of_Horus

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    The Circle with a line thru it on his nose is the Alchemical symbol for Saltpeter.

Also the Cross with a triangle on top is the Alchemical symbol for Sulpher.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    7 days registeredWell Liked1000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    Pretty sure both Robbins and Carl died pretty much instantly. No long-term suffering. The strength of the blows would of crushed their bodies, and then instant death from what they hit/were pummeled into. I'm guessing anyway.
    True but there's still a possibility the beast didn't use his full strength. It has been shown in the past some of them like to toy with their food and this one seemed no different, especially by waiting to attack Puck until after fully destroying the truck.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Sin Angel View Post
    True but there's still a possibility the beast didn't use his full strength. It has been shown in the past some of them like to toy with their food and this one seemed no different, especially by waiting to attack Puck until after fully destroying the truck.
    Yea I agree maybe it was ordered to wound them by ink instead of kill ultimately he's controlling them.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points3 months registered
    I still think ink set them up everything was to convienient as far as getting in and moving deeper inside

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    I tend towards her locking down everything - especially with the resources becoming more and more valuable due to scarcity.
    On the other hand I could imagine her to risk more, because she like no other would know: just hiding will most likely mean: death.

Best wishes!
    Liam
    I am leaning towards the second option. Obviously, not each and every zombie is a force of nature. Ink has an agenda and he will do whatever needs to be done. Moreover, CJ seems to really grasp the importance to take Ink "out of the equation". And Puck's story will sooner or later spread by word of mouth which eventually shatter the colony's morale even more - and it will render the water problems to be less important.

To end with a quote from Skyfall:

"Sévérine: How much do you know about fear?
    James Bond: All there is.
    Sévérine: Well, not like this... Not like him..."
    Likes LiamKerrington liked this post

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell LikedQuizmaster Level 1

Quote Originally Posted by Zombie Yeti View Post
    I still think ink set them up everything was to convienient as far as getting in and moving deeper inside
    My gut tells me if it was a trap none of the team would not have gotten out. The jail security was still in place to keep the Zed’s in, outsiders are welcomer to come in if you like.

Ink walked away from CJ and now Puck, almost like he deemed them worth opponents.

Instead of colony being food I think his plan is they are future experiment subjects. Does Ink want the most capable subjects for his new “species”?

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    The Circle with a line thru it on his nose is the Alchemical symbol for Saltpeter.
    In alchemy, a circle with a horizontal line through it is salt.
    A circle with a vertical line through it is saltpeter.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    You know something guys? I don't know if KC did this on purpose or if it just happened this way, but he really softened the blow by having Puck tell us the guys were dead BEFORE hearing the account. Imagine if we were unprepared when listening their performance AND learning that they die right then and there.

Bravo guys! Bravo!
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    I agree. The picture KC posted of them makes it feel like they're gone for real. Gives a whole new spin to the title, Chasing Ghosts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    It's entirely intentional. What ghosts did you think we were chasing?
    I thought of ghost along the same lines as CJ; a fear that haunts you, yet it lacks a substantial presence. The Mallers have been absent since they were pushed from the Colony, and Ink & his minion are only a menace when they are smoked out from hiding. In the last episode, we discover the details of the soldiers' deaths AFTER we learned of their passing. In a sense, they are ghost since we here them alive posthumously.
    Last edited by Witch_Doctor; Feb 5th, 2014 at 12:52 PM. Reason: spelling
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Page 22 of 39 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast