User Tag List

Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    "Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    I apologize if someone posted this but I was all excited to post and only ran through the posts quickly.
    I think the symbols are Alchemic symbols.
    http://alchemicaldiagrams.blogspot.c...-meanings.html

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1 year registered5000 Experience Points
    Hands down the most emotional episode left. Poor Muldoon, Carl and especially Robbins. This really illustrates the kind of battle stress that can finally break a soldier. Hats off KC for bringing the little things we veterans can really connect with even when they are so emotionally taxing.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Jannit View Post
    Considering Ink had all of this tattooed on him when he was human, this is looking like one hell of a road-map to the zombie-pocalypse. (I'm taking your comment to mean that ALL of the symbols are on Ink somwhere.) It clearly seems like he's responsible but I've got to wonder who he was working with. Given he was in prison (presumably by design) when the SHTF, would he have an accomplish? If this has been discussed, please let me know and I'll go satisfy my theories over there. Thanks!
    Here is my theory on Ink.

He is not directly responsible for the outbreak, but predicted it occurring. He also figured out a mixture of chemicals that kept him self aware after he turned, giving him the ability to continue researching his warped ideas, but with a body capable of surviving the outbreak. He then murdered a few people so he would be in a secure position when the initial outbreaks took place, making sure he did not die before being bit. Also, while in jail he decided he needed a few notes that he would not loose or be confiscated.

After being bit, he was free to set up shop at the arena, hospital, and jail...

The world is his playground.

Now...what is his end game?
    Likes scbubba, alexcadtek, Gooer, Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Extended Break means no episode on my Birthday!!!!

I bet CJ had something to do with this!!!!!
    Likes Sin Angel, katlero, Gooer liked this post

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    Extended Break means no episode on my Birthday!!!!

I bet CJ had something to do with this!!!!!
    Yup, and that piece of coal you got for Christmas.
    Likes Gooer liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    I'm not sure if it's the same symbol, but when googling 'cross with triangle' I found this.
    Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    I going just from memory here. But the cross and triangle symbol was either salt or sulpher...i honestly can't remember which.
    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalJHP View Post
    Ok, i see several alchemy symbols on his head... The symbol that stands for for both the sun and gold on the top left of his head, the symbol for salt is on his nose, the symbol for silver is above his left eye, and the symbol for sulfur is above that.

but my the picture is not clear enough to make them all out... FOOTBUTT to the rescue! Thanks!

Attachment 2945
    Attachment 2946

Storm, when I Googled 'Cross with triangle' I got the same link showing a cross with the triangle on the bottom. The picture that KC posted has an image with the triangle at the top. So, when i Googled 'Cross with triangle on top' I got a million links of women in bras and bikinis. https://www.google.com/search?q=cros...&bih=839&dpr=1

I think 7oddisdead and TacticalJHP are right, in that it looks like an alchemy symbol for sulfur.
    Likes Red Shirt, Jannit liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

The characters are analyzing the info like we are now They even entertained the idea that the cell numbers might correspond to the numbers on the Inklings.
    Likes Jannit liked this post
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved

First off.... Hats off to the Soldiers. Damn good acting. I mean top notch, grade A, full of awesome. I will miss them more now. Mainly because we got to see a side that showed that there was soooo much more talent than you see in most ppl. It is easy to see someone cry and scream and go "Man... I feel ya" and only have audio and get the same effect. Hats off to them. Hats of to KC as well for writing that and editing it to give it so much effect. Good stuff all around.

I see these behemoth's as the failed ones and test ones. With the teeth messing up and deformed I see these as the template. We know that Ink is smart and is in control of his head. My guess is that these were ones he had more trouble controlling or was not happy enough with to let loose. They were kept alive to study. I can not see ole Bill Roberts tossing away any of his experiments. Even without letting them lose and locking them in to die, he is learning about how the chemicals work long term. I don't think he was starving them to keep them aggressive. More like watching animals in a cage. They were kept separate (The doors were already locked when they got there) from the others so he could see how they would turn out as they grew older.

I see the mix of science with Alchemy as being Frankensteinish. I see him as think he is creating life. He is taking people and changing them into something else. Not raising the dead, but giving birth and fathering new life. Long Shot Ideas: The Symbols were cages for none "Science" testes. Things more Arcane. No Magik. Just stuff not done via chemicals. Smart Ones.... Fast Ones.... Jumpers.... gathered up and fiddled with. They have said a lot that the special ones have been going missing. Maybe captured and studied. They were natural (Maybe gas? They said more were seen at Ground Zero to begin with) and thus made via nature vs science.
    Likes scbubba, LiamKerrington, tonyrey, Gooer liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level Wiki10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    With the help of one very confused and slightly disturbed co-worker, I found out the characters almost in the middle of Ink's head mean "to protect." She said it's normally used when talking about loved ones or things that are important to you.
    Likes scbubba, Storm, TacticalJHP, Witch_Doctor liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Jannit View Post
    With the help of one very confused and slightly disturbed co-worker, I found out the characters almost in the middle of Ink's head mean "to protect." She said it's normally used when talking about loved ones or things that are important to you.
    You are on a roll today.
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast