User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    To be fair, the dude was being a ROYAL pain in the butt while we were working. He kept whining like a "dolphin" and I had to be the "bear"er of bad news to him about it. Dude's work ethic during the play-offs really set me off, especially considering what we were doing at the time. He was not being a real "patriot" about the whole thing.

(I know the Bears went 15-1 that year... good thing they lost to Miami.)
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Beloved10000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Lmaosunscrotch PSN ID: Flamed (I think) Wii Code: Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    I was a Colts fan way back when they played in Baltimore. It is funny how Fate plays out, sometimes.

The Colts drafted John Elway, but he refused to play for the Colts and demanded that he be traded and he went to the Broncos. I always held it against him and the Broncos. Now, Payton Manning is playing for Broncos and I have been cheering for them...

I do not consider the Broncos "my team" and will not follow them once Manning retires, but until then, I will cheer them and follow his career.

It is always harder on a great passing team in the Superbowl. The refs have more of a Laissez Faire attitude and the defense gets away with a much more physical style that would not be allowed in a regular game.

Who do you think will win? For me it is

Ohmaha Seven!
    Manning owes his SB MVP and SB Ring to Bob Sanders. Wouldn't have either without him.

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    That was the worst ass whuppin I've seen in the SB since the 85 Bears took down my Pats...
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post
    That was the worst ass whuppin I've seen in the SB since the 85 Bears took down my Pats...
    That one was pretty bad, but I likened this game to the San Fran - Den one when Joe Montana whipped John Elway 55-10.

At least the Radio Shack commercial was great.
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12