User Tag List

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Question heres one for you all.

been going over everything in my mind; and something odd popped up. What if Randy is smart enough, that all this time he has been working on a way to reverse Ink's madness. take a look at the evidence.
    Randy had Tanya, he knocked her out. not turned her but knocked her out. He also was keeping the other biters away from her when she was out. I think that he needed Tanya to help him turn things back.
    then later when Micheal and army went after him and he dropped a bag full of the chemicals.
    then him biting Datu. to not only to get Micheal's attention but he was trying to see if the his anti zombie venom would work.

what do you think?
    Likes MrRedBeard liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: ZombieMorbid
    I said a while back i believe Randy is working on the good side of things, and i believe we will find this out soon.

i dont think its as much a reversal as it is he has found a type of immunity. I think soon we will see that the "slow turners" wont be attacked by the Zeds and/or If Datu, Tanya or Saul get bit, i bet we see no further effects take place. This will also lead into how they will get close enough to Ink to take him out.
    Likes MrRedBeard liked this post
    "You may find me dead in a ditch one day...But by God you'll find me in a pile of brass!"

The hardest part about the Zombie Apocalypse will be pretending that i'm [I][B]NOT [/B][/I]excited!

"Lurker"

Status
    This is a great resource for parents who want to raise kids who have the life skills and the confidence to thrive as young adults. If you don't believe me check out the book reviews - I am not alone in my thinking!
    https://buyessays.onl