User Tag List

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132
    "Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points3 months registered
    I have been re listening to it yet again I think nature has a lot to do with the events. Always crows before doom. canaries or something when good things happen. Also the rain the ambush the stuff with datu. Kind of a cleansing . Rain
    Last edited by Zombie Yeti; Feb 1st, 2014 at 09:56 AM.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Just noticed that Victor said he thought Austin McKibben looked familiar, he must of slightly remembered what Arrowhead looked like....

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Ok, I just found out that I might have to revise my opinion on CJ and the colony. Putting in female in charge simply seems to be a common trend these days - at least in Europe:

https://twitter.com/JeanineHennis/st...016128/photo/1

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    I wonder what will happen if Mr Wayland seals a deal with the Walt Disney Corporation. Would this not leave the door open for all sorts of origin, pre- and possibly sequel productions?
    I mean, they are even planning on doing this:

http://www.scified.com/news/1461
    If Disney should remake WA they better not make the characters anthropomorphic animals... It would just end up looking like a furry convention gone wrong. Though it'd be interesting to see what the different characters would become...
    ...Then Again, they'd probably need to be the same species... If not Tanya would have a lot of Work to do comparing DNA and stuff... Then Again, she's a vet now, would she just become a normal doctor in the Disney version? .........
    .........I better just stop thinking about it before my head explodes.........

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    Just noticed that Victor said he thought Austin McKibben looked familiar, he must of slightly remembered what Arrowhead looked like....
    maybe he knew him before
    all of this
    Last edited by Zombie Yeti; Feb 2nd, 2014 at 04:50 PM.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Beloved10000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Lmaosunscrotch PSN ID: Flamed (I think) Wii Code: Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    If Disney should remake WA they better not make the characters anthropomorphic animals... It would just end up looking like a furry convention gone wrong. Though it'd be interesting to see what the different characters would become...
    ...Then Again, they'd probably need to be the same species... If not Tanya would have a lot of Work to do comparing DNA and stuff... Then Again, she's a vet now, would she just become a normal doctor in the Disney version? .........
    .........I better just stop thinking about it before my head explodes.........
    Muppets would work, kinda. The best fit of course is obvious, Gonzo would be Saul.. Obsessed with chickens. lol

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Tanya says "all our soldiers"...but what was Max ? The one who left the hum-v to help Datu on the windmill? Just a civilian trainee?

EDIT:

Never mind, thanks WA Wiki. He was a colonist. Just messed with me as he arrived with the soldiers from the prior trip.

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132