User Tag List

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829
    "Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    R.I.P Puck, Muldoon, Carl and Robbins, you'll be missed...
    Seconded.

R.I.P., Puck:

Muldoon:

Carl:

And Robbins:
    Likes scbubba, Footbutt, Gooer liked this post

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyhind86 View Post
    His dying wish will be to fire it one last time...
    In the air like point break
    Likes Footbutt liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by tonyhind86 View Post
    I can picture the dialogue:

CJ: "Pegs, its time we slaughtered the cows. The people want burgers."

Peg: "No! You can't! I mean, Mr Moo's calf is soo cute. You can't kill the cows!"

CJ: "The majority has spoken - their just isn't enough grass for them to graze and everyone's looking forward to enjoying a meaty treat for dinner"

Pegs: "I'll plant soya - lots of soya! We er.. can make veggie burgers! Yeah that's it - veggie burgers! They'll be great with carrots and strawberry deserts and..."

*Sound of rifle being discharged*

CJ: "Hey! You there - yeah you, the guy with the machete. Throw this one over the wall and make a start on that beast over there. I like my steaks juicy and medium-rare"
    I wish I could rep you for this. I owe you one. When I read this, it was totally with the characters' voices in my head.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    At this point I'm wondering if the radio that the guys are using is on Puck or in the truck. I think it is with Puck and he got behind some cover right after the blast. He's hurt, bleeding, and possibly going into shock. He makes the call to Michael and asks for pickup and the doc.

Now, my guess is that shortly after this, Puck will be radio silent and when the troops arrive at the jail, they will find the bodies of everyone but Puck. As they look around and sort out the scene, a very familiar and distinctive voice will call out. SHE has Puck and is willing to make a trade....

Yep, Puck sounds wounded and he called for a doctor. If they were attacked by zombies then his injuries could be that he was bitten or maybe shot himself in the butt with a Mata-gun ricochet or a firefight with the Mallers. If it were a bite then he'd know by now that Tanya won't have much in the way of saving him. The Mallers seem like the likely culprits.

Also, the artwork is reminiscent of the "M" that Lizzy left in the furniture store. Puck's own little bread crumbs made from Car's 1000 MPH tape name badge.
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Footbutt View Post
    "Cohen" is a last name, although i can see some hipsters naming their child Cohen Lee, or something.

"Duncan Cohen" could very well be Skittles, and if (like you mentioned) he may have recognized Bill and let him in...
    man, this could get REAL interesting....
    Yep, which could explain why he was spared. Also, in the water tower, he tells Angel & Kalani that Ink is not a person anymore. It's probably my imagination but it sounds a bit like Skittles may have been familiar with pre-outbreak Ink.
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Yep, which could explain why he was spared. Also, in the water tower, he tells Angel & Kalani that Ink is not a person anymore. It's probably my imagination but it sounds a bit like Skittles may have been familiar with pre-outbreak Ink.
    Yea it would make sense we keep running into him for a reason and did anyone watch the tape when ink attacked Cjs tower. I can't remember the chapter she tells Saul and Vic that you can review the tape of the attack if you want but you won't find anything . Skittles went nuts in kalanis journal maybe for a reason and I bieleve he tells kalani his name as well ill have to re listen to it.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH

it seems there's still a few 'loose-end names' to cover.

Cohen - helped Ink administer his tatoos; maybe a convenient cell-mate or he may have some affiliation with Bill Roberts
    Austin McKibben - (they do have a home address, 40-3 @ ~9:00); looks familiar to Victor; his case file was mixed with Bill's;from Atlanta

as far as Austin's possible affiliation with Ink, i'm not sure i buy it.
    It sounds like Bill Roberts carried out his 'revenge killing spree' on his own. Can't see a 'crime of passion' being a two-man job.
    If Victor recognizes Austin's picture, Austin would have to be either someone he saw frequently before or recently and vividly. i highly doubt it would be a Maller or someone that he only saw during a firefight or in passing.

EDIT:
    and can i also say how GREAT the voice acting is? i've been listening back to Chapter 37 and hearing Chinwe, Saul, and Victor... man alive, it's so good. CJ's emotion sound so real, how Victor deals with the explanation of the tape of Angel's death, and Saul talking to CJ to go through her amputation... gah! so good.
    Last edited by Footbutt; Jan 27th, 2014 at 05:54 AM.
    Likes Z Sniper liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Where is the 42-2 Thread?!?!? Someone is slackin!!!!

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    I was a lumberjack, is that OK?
    You're OK, man!
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Duffusmonkey View Post
    I think it is the Mallers because Puck has been injured but not bitten.
    Sigh I am falling for all of KC's innuendos. I think my last 10 theories have been wrong,

BUT I am still holding on to my theory that CJ will confess that she tried to Kill Victor by giving him a bad scuba tank... Dammit
    Likes scbubba, Gooer liked this post
    LOOK AT MY AVATAR!!!!! I have a bottle of trioxin 245 in my hand and I am NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!!!!!

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829