User Tag List

Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Footbutt View Post
    VERY Possible!

remember when Kelly was reading off the details of Bill Roberts' Jail-time stay?
    she mentioned a "Cohen" that help Ink get his name.
    i doubt that was a throw-away and i'm betting we'll hear from/see him soon.
    Is "Cohen" a last-name in the US? I think so ... What, if Skittles aka Duncan is Mr Cohen? That would also add up to the situation when Skittles as Duncan allowed Bill to enter CJ's tower ...

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Miss a day or two and you guys put some great stuff in here....

I really like Grog's idea of the jail as Ink's Experiment Zoo but I think that he would have had to start that after the hospital which was after the arena so the number of subjects to work on would be few and far between by then.

I'm still leaning towards the Mallers. As was said before, the soldiers have never seen the Mallers but have to know that they are out there. Well, at least know that Scratch is out there and probably have an idea of what she looks like (pretty distinctive facial feature...). That's irrelevant though if the Mallers ambushed them with an IED for the truck or a claymore-like device in the jail.

As for the Mallers not wanting to attack soldiers, well, do they guys look like soldiers? I think that they might not be wearing uniforms any more since each of them had what they were wearing from Ft Irwin and that's it. They may have tactical vests and helmets, but by this point just about any human survivor would probably have some sort of load-out. I would think that the Mallers would look at them and say "Holy crap. They got some nice stuff - let's take it!"

And then there is the idea that the Mallers didn't have a choice to engage. Perhaps it all went down in the jail where the Mallers were holed up. Puck & Co park the truck and start making their way inside. Having spotted them coming from a decent ways off, Tardust activates an explosive trap inside the entry. Carl doesn't see the wire and trips it. He and Muldoon take a face full of shrapnel. Robbins is behind them and gets a dose of the blast as well. His girth shields Puck from the majority of the blast but Puck still takes in some high speed metal.

At this point I'm wondering if the radio that the guys are using is on Puck or in the truck. I think it is with Puck and he got behind some cover right after the blast. He's hurt, bleeding, and possibly going into shock. He makes the call to Michael and asks for pickup and the doc.

Now, my guess is that shortly after this, Puck will be radio silent and when the troops arrive at the jail, they will find the bodies of everyone but Puck. As they look around and sort out the scene, a very familiar and distinctive voice will call out. SHE has Puck and is willing to make a trade....
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Is "Cohen" a last-name in the US? I think so ... What, if Skittles aka Duncan is Mr Cohen? That would also add up to the situation when Skittles as Duncan allowed Bill to enter CJ's tower ...

Best wishes!
    Liam
    "Cohen" is a last name, although i can see some hipsters naming their child Cohen Lee, or something.

"Duncan Cohen" could very well be Skittles, and if (like you mentioned) he may have recognized Bill and let him in...
    man, this could get REAL interesting....
    Likes Witch_Doctor, Sin Angel liked this post

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Scbubba, I was thinking of the jail as Ink's starting point, before going to the arena. The chapter title is chasing ghosts, so I do not think they find the current location. Ink might orphan some of hs creations, or if they lack the brain power or are too hard to control.

Also, there could be an intellect working with or above Ink. Ink was marked just before the outbreak, so there might be others. From what we have seen so far, Ink could be the center of the special ones in LA, but it is hard to orchestrate a world wide outbreak from jail for almost a year before the outbreak.
    Likes Footbutt, scbubba liked this post

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    Scbubba, I was thinking of the jail as Ink's starting point, before going to the arena. The chapter title is chasing ghosts, so I do not think they find the current location. Ink might orphan some of hs creations, or if they lack the brain power or are too hard to control.

Also, there could be an intellect working with or above Ink. Ink was marked just before the outbreak, so there might be others. From what we have seen so far, Ink could be the center of the special ones in LA, but it is hard to orchestrate a world wide outbreak from jail for almost a year before the outbreak.
    Damn fine points, sir. I'm still on the track that Ink is an LA-only anomaly. He took advantage of the situation as only he could. You guys are slowly dragging me to the global conspiracy side of things but.... I'm.... still..... fighting....... it.......
    Likes Sin Angel liked this post
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    7 days registeredWell Liked1000 Experience Points

I have read some very fine points. Though it feels like we are missing something and KC is sitting there reading what we have to say with a delighted smirk... XD yes I am weird. Anyways, he is sitting there waiting for us to pick up on these small hints he gave us and we have yet to pick up on.

We keep going around the fact that Puck heard GUN shots. He didn't say Mata shots or even the fifty cal just gun. This seems to support the whole Mallers theory but for me it just feels wrong. I don't think it was the Miller's, they seem to have a bit more tact than what's stated to us. If it really was the Mallers they would have attacked Puck who we know is by himself at the time rather than the group of three soldiers.

Also in the background behind Puck's voice you hear nothing but his shuffling around a bit. So he had to have been hidden somewhere quiet like possibly the Cheif's office. That's what I am thinking about currently. I will come up with more later when I make my friend listen to it with me... or try to make her listen to it with me and study it together.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Have to admit, Duncan Cohen does make a whole lot of sense. It does sound like it "clicks"....

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell Liked1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post
    Prediction Time!
    And this one is based on the cover art itself for this chapter:

A duct-tape arrow laid on a floor with dripping blood? Hmmmm.....

Timestamp: 8:19 p.m., EST on Thursday evening, 1/23/14
    Ok, I am for sure CALLING this one ahead of time and want to make sure I can do a big, fat, I TOLD YA SO next week when we discover this is exactly what will transpire:

Michael's rescue team will come tearing up to the jail looking for Puck, but won't see him anywhere. Upon further investigation, they will see spent shells on the ground, and drops of blood leading into the jail. Upon careful entry, they will find everything eerily quiet, and then soon will discover a line of duct tape arrows on the floor, leading deeper into the prison, like a demented Hansel and Gretel plot from hell, which they will have to follow. At the end of the duct-crumb trail they will discover that Puck had been abducted / killed by Randy and other zombies, where a fight will break out and 1 more characters will die (prob Max), and another injury to a main character. This is DEFINITELY going to happen or I eat crow pie. Mark it down.

Litmadamus
    I agree but I think it could be scratch as well.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Why has anyone not brought up the genuine explanation? Plain and simple - Robbins was hungry and could not restrain himself and decided that it was about time to nibble somebody's brain...

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    Why has anyone not brought up the genuine explanation? Plain and simple - Robbins was hungry and could not restrain himself and decided that it was about time to nibble somebody's brain...
    Maybe he secretly was bitten and turned all of a sudden......
    Likes YetAnotherBloodyCheek liked this post

Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast