User Tag List

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    It is clear that that "We're Alive" is a double entendre. The victim must survive to turn. Sometimes the initial wound prevents that from occurring. Other times, I think the corpse is heavily fed upon. If the body is going to change and become stronger and faster that requires calories to build up the muscles.

It is interesting that one of the drugs mentioned on the "shopping list" at Raydon Labs was something to increase appetite. The initial out break can be fueld by people insane with hunger and a cognitive dysfunction. Another interesting connection is the number of bites in the throat and the location of the thyroid gland which also plays a role in metabolism.

The gas could be an additional killing mechanism to weed out non-infected. But, it could be an area denial weapon. The biters 1.0 seemed to remove bodies from the tower, but seemed reluctant to do so from ground zero. There seems to be a difference but what is the motive?

1) bodies removed from the tower but not ground zero because the gas keeps them away.
    2) the bodies removed from the tower are biters, is there something in their fallen comrades that makes them more desirable than just a fallen human?
    Likes Storm, scbubba, LiamKerrington, Unit liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH

Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    2) the bodies removed from the tower are biters, is there something in their fallen comrades that makes them more desirable than just a fallen human?
    i'm wondering about when the bodies were first taken away. was it "instinct" or were they following commands from TOWTM? Do the biters 'repurpose' fallen comrades?
    Likes Unit liked this post

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    I've said it before and I'll say it again,

Randy is a 'good' guy.
    Just because it seems he works for Ink doesn't mean he's not trying to lead Michael to the truth. He fears for his (undead) life.

Randy is the Zombie resistance.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jeebogs View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again,

Randy is a 'good' guy.
    Just because it seems he works for Ink doesn't mean he's not trying to lead Michael to the truth. He fears for his (undead) life.

Randy is the Zombie resistance.
    If people are correct and they hear a Little One together with Randy attacking Glenn, Jay, and R2Da2, then I wonder, how much Randy can be part of a zombie-type resistance; Little Ones are associated with Ink or Ink's army ... So I am not so certain that Randy is a zombie-resistance-guy; but I won't exclude this way of looking at it ...
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Ah, but that is the twist. By killing the litte one, Randy may be able to do something else. Little one scratches Datu to turn him into a little one. It is killed. Randy bites Datu. Biter 1.0 seems to turn pretty quick. Lil ones are slower to turn. Amy gets to the hospital. Some people drive from Denver to Ft Irwin.
    Likes Footbutt liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBeloved1 year registered
    I don't think the little ones always turn slow. When they are at Dominguez elementary don't Glenn and Pete say one of their friends Roman turns into a little right away?
    [FONT=verdana][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][B]Meat and Girth [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]:squint:

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    Ah, but that is the twist. By killing the litte one, Randy may be able to do something else. Little one scratches Datu to turn him into a little one. It is killed. Randy bites Datu. Biter 1.0 seems to turn pretty quick. Lil ones are slower to turn. Amy gets to the hospital. Some people drive from Denver to Ft Irwin.
    Well, in Boulder the Little Ones were damn quickly turning ... But you raise a very interesting question: Do the different zombie-agents cancel each other out? Or are there some inferior to others?
    Likes Unit liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    If people are correct and they hear a Little One together with Randy attacking Glenn, Jay, and R2Da2, then I wonder, how much Randy can be part of a zombie-type resistance; Little Ones are associated with Ink or Ink's army ... So I am not so certain that Randy is a zombie-resistance-guy; but I won't exclude this way of looking at it ...
    That's just the point, he's hiding in plain sight. In order to fight from within, Randy can't raise too many suspicions. He is double agent Randy (or perhaps Snape, to use nikvoodoo's analogy)

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    I think it's all different. Sometimes they change quickly, sometimes they change fairly slowly, maybe due to different factors, such as the depth of the cut, the type of cut, whether bite or scratch, or maybe due to something about the target, such as blood type....

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points3 months registered
    This may have been said. But relistening to this chapter and the interaction between datu and randy. I think randy wanted datu to tell micheal so micheal will come after randy. Randy will lead micheal to some discovery

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516