User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    "Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH

Zombie Zombies and Sex...

something that has been irking me since i've heard it is that exchange between Lizzy and Riley about the Sweat Bottle Experiment and the playback video they watched. (Chapter 7 Pt 2)

the two women are watching what Lizzy had filmed...
    and Riley says: "Stop! Right here, Look! They're drooling--like dogs."
    Lizzy: "They do that; their hungry."
    R: "Not like this, they're dripping onto the ground. I had a dog once who i didn't neuter and he did the same thing when he was around another dog in heat."
    L: "It's something like the musk. Zombies and sex don't seem to go together, if you ask me."
    R: "Sweat makes pheromones, and those bottles were filled with them, male and female. Attraction starts with their nose and seems to end with their teeth."

so what of it? is this just a passing conclusion or is there more to it? Do zombies revert to basic animal instinct? if they aren't hungry (at the time), then biting them is a result of a desire/need/instinct to Pro-Create?
    (maybe their zombie 'bits' don't function anymore? sorry for the crassness)

if this is nothing new, i get it. it's not a 'game changer' but it has been bugging me how it was seemingly glossed over. but i can understand it just being the cause of the success of the sweat jars and nothing more.
    Likes Storm, Gooer, Witch_Doctor, Elisa, TRiver_Rat liked this post

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

I wouldn't want to meet a behemoth in the prison showers.....
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:

i agree. i'm also wondering about the Zombie End-Game.
    say they turn everybody and get food for a while.
    are they even capable of offspring? is it in their best interest to not kill everyone so there's people makin' babies somewhere?

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Footbutt View Post
    something that has been irking me since i've heard it is that exchange between Lizzy and Riley about the Sweat Bottle Experiment and the playback video they watched. (Chapter 7 Pt 2)

the two women are watching what Lizzy had filmed...
    and Riley says: "Stop! Right here, Look! They're drooling--like dogs."
    Lizzy: "They do that; their hungry."
    R: "Not like this, they're dripping onto the ground. I had a dog once who i didn't neuter and he did the same thing when he was around another dog in heat."
    L: "It's something like the musk. Zombies and sex don't seem to go together, if you ask me."
    R: "Sweat makes pheromones, and those bottles were filled with them, male and female. Attraction starts with their nose and seems to end with their teeth."

so what of it? is this just a passing conclusion or is there more to it? Do zombies revert to basic animal instinct? if they aren't hungry (at the time), then biting them is a result of a desire/need/instinct to Pro-Create?
    (maybe their zombie 'bits' don't function anymore? sorry for the crassness)

if this is nothing new, i get it. it's not a 'game changer' but it has been bugging me how it was seemingly glossed over. but i can understand it just being the cause of the success of the sweat jars and nothing more.
    Interesting that you should mention procreation. Seems like THAT'S how the infection procreate; via bites.

On a slightly different angle, I often wondered what Martin (The guy Kalani met in the arena) and Samantha meant by the zombies wanting to PLAY and HAVE FUN with their captives.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Footbutt View Post
    i agree. i'm also wondering about the Zombie End-Game.
    say they turn everybody and get food for a while.
    are they even capable of offspring? is it in their best interest to not kill everyone so there's people makin' babies somewhere?
    This would explain why the zombie outbreak is something that hasn't been seen before. They cause there own extinction, then the original infection lie dormant until it can infect another species that is susceptible to it. It only infects humans this time around. If it was able to infect everything then all life would go extinct and so would the infection agent.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    This would explain why the zombie outbreak is something that hasn't been seen before. They cause there own extinction, then the original infection lie dormant until it can infect another species that is susceptible to it. It only infects humans this time around. If it was able to infect everything then all life would go extinct and so would the infection agent.
    oooooh, i like that.

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

Interesting that you should mention procreation. Seems like THAT'S how the infection procreate; via bites.

On a slightly different angle, I often wondered what Martin (The guy Kalani met in the arena) and Samantha meant by the zombies wanting to PLAY and HAVE FUN with their captives.
    Ooh, what if Samantha is the birth mother of the little ones, and Ink is their father?!
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming

Kinky.
    Likes Storm liked this post

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tonyhind86 View Post
    Ooh, what if Samantha is the birth mother of the little ones, and Ink is their father?!
    If the sounds in the arena are to be believed, I don't think it's possible. I think if you go back and listen you'll hear the little ones milling about. I haven't been back in a long time so who knows if I'm right.
    Likes Cabbage Patch liked this post
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    If the sounds in the arena are to be believed, I don't think it's possible. I think if you go back and listen you'll hear the little ones milling about. I haven't been back in a long time so who knows if I'm right.
    For the most part you've been pretty cot damn accurate about this kind of thing, nik. I'd trust your memory over mine any day of the week.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast