User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    "Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell Liked1 year registered

T.V. show or Movie

I am a big fan of WA and I was just wondering what you guys would rather see WA in. T.V. series or Movie, or nothing at all, I would love to see a movie my self but I wanted your guys opinion, if we get lucky enough to see it. would be so cool. But I was wondering what would you guys rather see it as? A T.V. show would be awesome as well becuase you could extend the series for a long time and I would love that but a movie part 1 part 2 deal would make me happy! LOL VICTOR'S MUCHO MACHO TIME!

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

TV show all the way. Or a movie trilogy perhaps?
    Likes alexcadtek liked this post
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Guess you'd need a movie for each season, then... Though I'd rather have a TV-series...
    To be honest though, I'd actually rather have it as a book, that'd just be AWESOME.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: ZombieMorbid
    TV Series...Movie series tend to go over board at some point in the sequels..TV not so much... Plus it would be ALOT easier to accurately tell the story in TV format.
    "You may find me dead in a ditch one day...But by God you'll find me in a pile of brass!"

The hardest part about the Zombie Apocalypse will be pretending that i'm [I][B]NOT [/B][/I]excited!

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell LikedQuizmaster Level 1

I love the WA story. But a huge part of the experience for me is the wait between episodes. Usually it’s torture waiting a week, two weeks or six months. Granted sometimes I need a week or two to cope with what happened. A movie could tell the story, but a tv series could provide that craving for the next installment.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran

Gamertag: AnotherRedShirt Steam ID: AnotherRedShirt
    I think I'd rather see it done as a series... on a cable network. I don't think that network tv has the cojones to touch it. Quite frankly though, I wouldn't really trust any network with the story of WA. The damned execs would note it to death.

But... when the subject of fantasy casting the show comes up, even Kc says that the actors that did the voices should be the ones to play them in the live action role. That however, presents a whole new cast of complications.

Another option could be Anime. The dialog is all ready recorded after all. I was thinking of studios along the lines of Gonzo (Full Metal Panic), Madhouse (High School of the Dead, Black Lagoon) Sunrise (Cowboy Bebop) or even Studio Ghibli.
    "I've got tons of great ideas. Trouble is, most of 'em suck." George Carlin
    "I've got the guns, the radio and the water for the Zombie Apocalypse, but you gotta have a yo-yo." Chris Boden

Hey, get a load of this. Guess who started writing again and has a spot in the fan fiction subforum?

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Red Shirt View Post
    Another option could be Anime. The dialog is all ready recorded after all. I was thinking of studios along the lines of Gonzo (Full Metal Panic), Madhouse (High School of the Dead, Black Lagoon) Sunrise (Cowboy Bebop) or even Studio Ghibli.
    An anime series sounds good. I think a TV show would allow for the detail to come through but I know network TV would screw it up somehow by doing things like, adding annoying teens to appeal to a younger audience, and stupid technology. So, Tommy would be Wesley Crusher and Hope would be even more of a drama queen. K.O.D.I. would talk and be autonomous with a stupid personality. Scratch would turn into the rebellious hero who joins the survivors. And EVERYBODY would screw.

Personally, I like the audio format. I imagination is better than any SFX. The only drawback is that somethings are difficult to picture based on there description.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    I'd have to say a TV series. one episode could be a whole chapter, considering they're usually ~1 hour. You couldn't do a movie, since they're usually 1-2 1/2 hours; you'd have to cut out way too much info, or have a 12 hour film.....while with a tv series, as i said, you can have 1 episode for each chapter, and not miss a thing, unless they decide to cut stuff out, which would be weird, considering everything in WA has something to do with the storyline.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran

Gamertag: AnotherRedShirt Steam ID: AnotherRedShirt
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    I'd have to say a TV series. one episode could be a whole chapter, considering they're usually ~1 hour. You couldn't do a movie, since they're usually 1-2 1/2 hours; you'd have to cut out way too much info, or have a 12 hour film.....while with a tv series, as i said, you can have 1 episode for each chapter, and not miss a thing, unless they decide to cut stuff out, which would be weird, considering everything in WA has something to do with the storyline.
    I'd be OK with that. Sounds like a good Butt-Numb-A-Thon candidate.
    Likes Gooer liked this post
    "I've got tons of great ideas. Trouble is, most of 'em suck." George Carlin
    "I've got the guns, the radio and the water for the Zombie Apocalypse, but you gotta have a yo-yo." Chris Boden

Hey, get a load of this. Guess who started writing again and has a spot in the fan fiction subforum?

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Shirt View Post
    I'd be OK with that. Sounds like a good Butt-Numb-A-Thon candidate.
    I'd be fine with it too, but some people probably can't sit still for that long

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast