User Tag List

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBeloved1 year registered

Reptrivia Answers

Time to weigh in with your opinions

So far with all the quizzes I have posted I haven't shown an answer key or explanation with them, but I have had a few people express interest getting the correct answers.

The reason I have had it hidden is to prevent possible cheating and to keep things competitive, but I leave it up to the majority vote.

If you would like me to show the explanation with the correct answers after you take a quiz but with an increased potential for someone to get the answers before taking the quiz... vote Yes!
    If you would like to leave the quizzes as-is and if you get an answer wrong you would need to look it up yourself... vote No!

Let me know what you think!
    [FONT=verdana][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][B]Meat and Girth [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]:squint:

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

I'd say yes, mainly because I'd like to know what I don't get right...So I can another time :P
    For me there isn't much fun in taking a quiz without hearing the correct answers afterwards.
    Likes skankyfish liked this post

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell Liked1 year registered
    Yes

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredWiki AmateurLoved5000 Experience Points

Gamertag: skankyfish PSN ID: MrsFresh Steam ID: skankyfish Raptr ID: skankyfish
    I agree with Storm! I'd also add that I don't much care if other people cheat - it's my own experience I care about, and I know that I want to try and answer for myself (though half the time I get distracted and the quiz times out before I can even try - sad face).
    Likes Storm, Unit liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by skankyfish View Post
    I agree with Storm! I'd also add that I don't much care if other people cheat - it's my own experience I care about, and I know that I want to try and answer for myself (though half the time I get distracted and the quiz times out before I can even try - sad face).
    That's what happened for me during the one about Angel... Then Again, I maybe shouldn't have started it in the middle of a class.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Ok, I'll switch it up going forward and show an explanation with answers after the quiz.

Can't help you too much on being distracted though. Except maybe writing more interesting quizzes I guess haha
    Likes scbubba, Storm liked this post
    [FONT=verdana][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][B]Meat and Girth [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]:squint:

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredWiki AmateurLoved5000 Experience Points

Gamertag: skankyfish PSN ID: MrsFresh Steam ID: skankyfish Raptr ID: skankyfish
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    That's what happened for me during the one about Angel... Then Again, I maybe shouldn't have started it in the middle of a class.
    Ditto, except I'm doing them at work. I should really learn...

Quote Originally Posted by Unit View Post
    Ok, I'll switch it up going forward and show an explanation with answers after the quiz.

Can't help you too much on being distracted though. Except maybe writing more interesting quizzes I guess haha
    Lol! Totally not your fault, it's mine for trying to do them at work. I always thing "it'll be fine, it'll take two seconds!" Then the phone rings, or someone asks me something {how dare they!} and that's it, 0%. I do like the time limits though; even though it's not really that tight a limit it removes the temptation to sit and over-think it
    Likes Storm liked this post

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

I've been a bit laz with the quizzes lately because I've been at work all week, and getting my forum fix via the app. Hopefully I can start catching up tomorrow
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyhind86 View Post
    I've been a bit laz with the quizzes lately because I've been at work all week, and getting my forum fix via the app. Hopefully I can start catching up tomorrow
    You can take the quizzes from your phone/tablet as well if you want. A little more tricky for the fat fingered people like me, but it can be done. You can either change your layout on the app to ApartmentX instead of the default MobileX, or you can open the forum in a web browser and then click the reptrivia link on top just like you would with a computer.

I have been busy lately too and haven't had much time to sit in front of the computer so I have actually built the last few quizzes on my cell phone. Some of you have noticed the jump in spelling and grammatical errors on some quizzes For that I blame the phone haha