User Tag List

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked

Fighting for a cause?

I just had a thought that I find interesting enough to mention. I'm not sure if this subject was ever addressed yet.

What reason do you think the zombies are fighting for? They are not mindless, so they must be fighting for a cause.

They have carried off their dead early on which leads me to believe they are somewhat sympathetic. The title, We're Alive: A Story of Survival, may suggest that both sides are trying to survive. It was said that Ink may have not been the one who started this... What if he's trying to fix it? What if all the zombies are sick and are looking for a cure, which could be the immunity that some of the survivors have. I must also say that the birth of the baby will probably be at the end of the story. That has to be some sort of climax... Thoughts?

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

Maybe wiping out or changing as many humans as possible in the beginning was an invasion-style tactic intent on gaining the superiority advantage. However, as humans are their primary source of food, and there's not enough to go around, they're now resorting to cannibalism and wiping out the inferior biters. The next bit battle between the two opposing "species" will be an interesting one so as to see the tactics that Ink and co. employ...
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyhind86 View Post
    Maybe wiping out or changing as many humans as possible in the beginning was an invasion-style tactic intent on gaining the superiority advantage. However, as humans are their primary source of food, and there's not enough to go around, they're now resorting to cannibalism and wiping out the inferior biters. The next bit battle between the two opposing "species" will be an interesting one so as to see the tactics that Ink and co. employ...
    My memory is so fuzzy. Do we know for a fact that the "zombies" eat us as their source of fuel?

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

It would explain the pile of bodies that Angel and Riley buried themselves in at the Arena. Remember, they had to bury themselves further inside as the biters were taking pieces away...

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    It would explain the pile of bodies that Angel and Riley buried themselves in at the Arena. Remember, they had to bury themselves further inside as the biters were taking pieces away...
    Yeah, I can see how that. I bet even some humans result into cannibalism, stock pile their food source. Turn some, kill some. The tactic of turning as many people as possible would be counter productive if they had the conscious decision of who is food and who turns. The Arena is such an interesting place. Do you think it'll be a location in the future episodes? It seemed so ritualistic. I was just playing with the idea that as a fear tactic, you could simply eat your enemy. Maybe their is something specific they get from consumption.

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:

The Mallers destroyed the Arena when they had Lizzy prisoner

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements: