User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    "Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    28 Days Later250 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantom View Post
    Yea i get all that its all unknown and most humans by nature fear the unknown but sometimes the known is a bit worse and they pretty much have to know that the super zeds are infact from born and raised la people *no offense to the real la people! your not zombies i swear* but serously im not saying they should have moved im simply saying i would be wanting to talk it over was my pont and you cant just say oh well we cant that could be worse because one thing that holds alot of people back is saying that very thing.

Think about it how many have said that and didnt take some risk adn instead works the same job when they could have had better or stayed with the same person out of fear of it not being greener on the other side and i understand that but at the same time sometimes you gotta take a risk.

Now i get for the show they gotta be where they are and i get all that i guess i worded it wrong it doesnt really* bother* me persay more of just im wondering you could say as i said before i would at least wanna discuss it as for them following they only did that because of the la team that got sent back had they not boulder would have most likly been safe and other places sure there are zeds but remember if they arnt being controlled they likely killed alot of each other off by now so i doubt it would be as bad.

Plus there are alot of things that can be used think about it you have many factories that you could maybe get or figure out how to operate them you would have more optoins for ammo stuff like that just seems to me or maybe this is just me but i would not stay and hide im more of the go out kinda person so that is where im coming from here.

Plus one thing some i dont think are looking at is they already tried building those walls adn yet ink and co gets in reguardless sometimes you gotta be man enough to admit yea.. this enemy is too strong i cant beat him see what i mean? and of course they could be followed but its a chance i would be willing to take as its not like ink has a tracking device on them well i hope not that lil wizard.

SO yea i think it comes down alil to who we are which is why we feel differntly on things and just me i would not like being stuck in one place to me that is just like a prison waiting to die i would perfer to pick up and plus not like there is anything holding them there so i think if they wanted to they could easly pick up and move.

Again its just me its what i would do and if i didn't i surly would be thinking about it or bringing it up at burts breakfast group talks oh wait burt don't do that no more never mind!
    OH btw thanks for the friendly kinda discussing aruging thing its fun^^ i don't get to do this sorta stuff often so nothing like a friendly debate and zombies well half zombies sorta zombies ok ok not dead zombies or half alive zombies oh maybe were alive isnt the people maybe the title means the zombies are alive cool!

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBeloved1 year registered
    I like these kind of friendly debates too. After reading your recent posts you mentioned that you would just like to see our survivors discussing it at least. One thing worth mentioning in that regard, before deciding to check out Ft. Irwin they were considerin several different options. Of those they specifically said they were looking at some potential places in the Midwest that had fresh water supplies, potential for growing food; and had much smaller populations so fewer concerns of massive zombie hordes, etc. so the topic has been/is being discussed.
    [FONT=verdana][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][B]Meat and Girth [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]:squint:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123