User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    "Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    500 Experience PointsWell Liked3 months registered

Gamertag: TheShrunkenOne
    Does anyone know of any good free ones on iTunes. I've been through most of Scott Siglers stuff (not zombies but still great) and some others. But with a 4 hour round commute to and from work I have a lot of time.

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

Quote Originally Posted by Shrunken View Post
    Does anyone know of any good free ones on iTunes. I've been through most of Scott Siglers stuff (not zombies but still great) and some others. But with a 4 hour round commute to and from work I have a lot of time.
    Don't think there's any zombie audio drama that could even come close to WA, but there are some good audio dramas in different genres, such as Leviathan Chronicles and the like. There's entities on twitter devoted to promoting such works - might be worth checking those out.
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, unfortunately the vast majority of contemporary audio dramas out there are made by low budget, low budget producers as more or less hobby projects, which makes it hard as fuck to find them in any kind of clear, accessible way. Hell, iTunes doesn't even have a category for audio drama; you have to find the shit by searching through 'literature' or 'performing arts'. Man, that shit ain't right!

You can get in tune with a lot of good stuff through my man Fred Greenhalgh's website, "Radio Drama Revival." (They just got through with a rerun of Roger Gregg's "The Salmon of Blackpool--if you've never heard it, LISTEN TO THAT SHIT!! IT WILL BLOW YOUR MIND!!! Also he is now doing a rerun of John Dryden's "Severed Threads"... also great!f) Fred is a great guy from Maine who has been one of the major players in contemporary audio drama over the past seven years or so. Also, check out his Final Rune Production's The Cleansed!!!
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: ZombieMorbid
    Dont know if these are available in audiobooks or not, as i (for some reason?) dont care for audio books...I do want to listing to the WWZ one though.. i hear its good..

As for books, i loved WWZ, and all of Brian Keene's zombie books. The Rising and its sequel City of the Dead, also Dead Sea.
    "You may find me dead in a ditch one day...But by God you'll find me in a pile of brass!"

The hardest part about the Zombie Apocalypse will be pretending that i'm [I][B]NOT [/B][/I]excited!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12