User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points28 Days Later
    Burt's trigger finger.
    Samantha would be my second.
    The writing and character development is phenomenal!! I know that part of why I like Sam's character is that she is connected to Datu and Hope. Her death seemed untimely in retrospect because Riley and Angel sprung Datu and Kaylani shortly after Samantha was hauled off to the arena, and later we discovered that her daughter is alive. Just seemed like her character had a lot to live for...though, if she had survived she would likely just be doing laundry at the colony and Hope would have been a 3rd-4th tier character instead of being a "village's child" and a focal point for Datu and Tanya.
    Likes Unit liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBeloved1 year registered
    Exactly, it is sad, but sorrow adds depth to the remaining characters. Just like Riley needing to go after Scratch to avenge Angel, and Scratch going after Pegs to avenge Latch. If Angel, Latch, Samantha were all still alive, there wouldn't be much of a story to tell for the remaining characters.
    Likes Gooer liked this post
    [FONT=verdana][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][B]Meat and Girth [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]:squint:

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Like Unit said, sometimes their deaths, although sad and not wanted, gives the story another arc to it, which makes it more interesting to listen to. Kc seems to be good at making you want more.....
    Likes Unit liked this post

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked

PSN ID: WindsorReich
    Truthfully I wish Angel and Samantha was still alive. It would've been nice to have seen where they would've been in the thick of things in Season 4

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points

Gamertag: RH12000
    I've just finished listening to Angel's last episode & I'm quite saddened by his death he's the character that I would like to still be on the show & I would of liked Samantha to escape with Datu because then there would be another storyline going on. Also don't worry guys I don't mind spoilers that much .

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    7 days registeredWell Liked1000 Experience Points

What I know from the episodes so far, I'd have to say Angel. I've only got into the 30s as of yet.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1 year registered5000 Experience Points
    My wish they weren't gone list....

- Shirley: (The Gun not the wife) Burt hasn't been the same without her.
    - Angel: It takes a pretty good man to step down and let another lead, especially when the rules say you are supposed to lead. He had a long arc and as I was prior service seeing that kind of change in an officer is pretty big. Many make the argument that Saul is selfless and sacrifices for the group (until his own priorities cause him to put the group in danger) That honor belonged to Angel all along, he continuously guided the survivors and leadership for all of their better.
    - Bricks: The thread swayed me, the guy was a big dope but had a heart of gold, without a tyrant standing over him and thinking for him, he could have become a great redemption story, and become the guy that stuck to what was right regardless of who was in charge.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points3 months registeredLoved

Quote Originally Posted by qreepii View Post
    Angel: It takes a pretty good man to step down and let another lead, especially when the rules say you are supposed to lead. He had a long arc and as I was prior service seeing that kind of change in an officer is pretty big. Many make the argument that Saul is selfless and sacrifices for the group (until his own priorities cause him to put the group in danger) That honor belonged to Angel all along, he continuously guided the survivors and leadership for all of their better.
    I've been missing Angel quite a bit lately, too. The obnoxiousness of CJ especially makes me miss him. Can we trade? Cast a spell or something?
    Likes Elisa liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    7 days registeredWell Liked1000 Experience Points

Now that I am fully caught up I'd have to say Surely the gun, because Desert Eagles rock, and it had a soft spot in Burt's heart. Bricks, because he was actually a pretty nice guy. Angel, he's better than CJ any day of the year.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

I threw this together a few days ago... The song I'm kinda looping the chorus of is from Hollywood Undead and is called ... Wanna guess? It's "I don't wanna die".
    I Would have had a Little part with the symbols too, but I kinda like how it sounds the way it is now, so... Just pretend they're there or something...
    Requiescat in pace, Datu Mata!
    Likes madmungo liked this post

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast