User Tag List

Page 51 of 60 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast
    "Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unit9014 View Post
    This ^^^ We want to see skittles because he is such an interesting character just like we want Burt and Riley to overcome against Scratch and we want Datu and Glenn to be alive and we want so many other things... but this isn't a fairy tale right? We might get some of what we want, but I agree, I don't think we will see skittles again and if we do it will be only his dead body.
    You guys are going to be soooooo wrong!!! The last chapter is going to be Everyone dead except Skittles.... and he will be sitting in a house by himself with all the journals around him........ and Skittles has been the one Narrating the story the whole time!!! We're Alive.... A Story of Survival...... Skittles....... The Survivor!!!! LOL

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBeloved1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    You guys are going to be soooooo wrong!!! The last chapter is going to be Everyone dead except Skittles.... and he will be sitting in a house by himself with all the journals around him........ and Skittles has been the one Narrating the story the whole time!!! We're Alive.... A Story of Survival...... Skittles....... The Survivor!!!! LOL
    Ha! 100 internet points for you :-) This is the only scenario where I think it would be awesome if skittle were still alive
    [FONT=verdana][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][B]Meat and Girth [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]:squint:

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurLoved3 months registered

Actually I'm not sure if this was ever said or not...... but...... if a character runs off and dies and no one is around......... how do you know the character ran off and died???
    Schrodinger's Skittles. And, indeed, given the unknown status of Mr Whiskers...

I'll get my coat.

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

All the humans are dead. The zombies have starved and wasted away. The only survivors are Lady, Mr Whiskers and Mrs Mooer's calf. They have gained sentient thought and the ability to read and speak, and THEY are the ones that have been narrating the story
    Likes Gooer liked this post
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

After all, We're Alive is a Story of Survival. And who else but Skittles is a solitair human being in a zombocalypse who managed to survive? None we know of. So why would he die w/o us knowing or learning about his fate?

Time will tell ...
    ... or Skittles, reading all the logs and telling this story ... Rumors are that the show is the narration based on all the logs/ diaries written by the survivors ...

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by kent17 View Post
    I think Skittles is dead, I believe Kc said somewhere that in the end when we have the answers we wont have all of the answers, and I believe his example was if a character runs off and dies and no one is around, that character doesn't make a noise..
    or did I just make all of that up?
    This question came up before, but
    I can't remember if KC gave any insight to it's answer.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBeloved1 year registered
    I could be wrong but when KC talked about it didn't he say that Bob Bergen (the voice of skittles) had a lot of stuff going on and so even if we wanted to get him back to do some recording it would be very difficult to do? Which I took as, probably not gonna be hearing from skittles anymore, at least not in his own voice.
    Likes 7oddisdead liked this post
    [FONT=verdana][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][B]Meat and Girth [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]:squint:

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

Quote Originally Posted by Unit9014 View Post
    I could be wrong but when KC talked about it didn't he say that Bob Bergen (the voice of skittles) had a lot of stuff going on and so even if we wanted to get him back to do some recording it would be very difficult to do? Which I took as, probably not gonna be hearing from skittles anymore, at least not in his own voice.
    Didn't Bob Bergen also change his style for Skittles voice between seasons 1 and 2? It would be priceless to get him back - even if its only for a couple of episodes - just to see how the character has developed over his absence
    Likes Unit liked this post
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Noooooooo, don't say that... *single tear forms*

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Didn't Kc say at the end of season 3, on We're Not Dead, that if there are any unanswered questions he personally will answer them?

Page 51 of 60 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast