User Tag List

Page 28 of 60 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    "Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    I interpreted that as Datu getting cut or scratched by a zombie. He's is in distress now, knowing that he is infected. I'm sure when the story picks by up we'll be surprised at what is revealed.
    I took it as a 4th Z attacking which ever Z was attacking Datu. Because it sounds like something running away from Datu just after it. I too heard the sound of blood splatter. My thought was that something killed the Z hovering over Datu, blood splatter on Datu.

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyhind86 View Post
    What about that file that they brought back from the courthouse? The guy called Austin? Victor recognised him from somewhere. Perhaps someone from before the outbreak? I know there's been some speculation on here about the fact we don't believe he was an insurance salesman. I'm thinking he was a gang member or something a wee bit shady...
    I was thinking the same thing. In a funny world, it would have been Victor recognized the dude as someone he sold insurance to. But, in KC's world, that recognition could come from Victor being at the colony. I think quite a few folks are leaning towards Marcus, but I'd be more inclined (and wrong as usual) to think it would be someone else from the colony who we haven't heard from yet. Of course, it could always be one of the Mallers/maller-slave that Victor spotted when he Chuck-Norris-in-Missing-In-Action'ed back into the Colony for CJ and Saul's assault.
    Likes Z Sniper, Unit, tonyhind86 liked this post
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd

Pin

Flogging an undead horse with a torn cap

Unit brought up a good point about the mallers being in prison, so it is harder to link back to them. However, Ink was being held at Cain Mental hospital. Then, he was transferred back to the jail where the tattoos were inflicted and then brought to the courthouse.

I do not know anything about the legal system, but I could envision a system where someone in prison could be transferred to the jail prior to a court hearing. The jail might serve as a holding cell prior to going to court maybe even overnight or a day or two. This could put Bricks or Tardust or DurAi, in the county jail with Ink.

Like I have said, one line is the tattoos were inflicted, sounds like against his will, but a line shortly after is he paid of Cohen to do it to him. Ambiquity.

So, in summary, bill Roberts was in the mental hospital and brought to the county jail before going to the court house. I think it is plausible that someone might be brought from Eastern Bay to the county jail prior to a court hearing.
    Last edited by Grognaurd; Dec 4th, 2013 at 05:56 AM.
    Likes Elisa liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    How bout I tell you what is NOT correct.
    The following do not happen in the last episode:

z3 is killed by Randy.
    Randy tells Datu "Get Up".
    Randy drags Datu to the truck or a nearby radio.
    Datu calls for help.

and, just because I said this on twitter:
    "Datu is alive at the end of the episode" And "Datu is alone, on the ground"
    I am going to say that I still stand by my original theory on the events at the end of the chapter.....

I didn't know how to do all the fancy colors, but I think with the new information it still holds up.

We need to stop trying to shoehorn Randy into everything...

Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    I think there was 1 zombie.
    The zombie attacked Glenn.
    Then the zombie turned to Jay.
    Jay kills the original zombie but not before getting bit
    Glenn is turning.....
    Jay is turning.....
    Jay starts moving to attack Datu.
    Zombie Glenn still has enough smarts to know what is going on.
    Just as Zombie Jay starts to attack Datu, Zombie Glenn moves in and kills him.
    Zombie Glenn leaves Datu and runs off into the distance.
    But....... What if........ The beeping we hear is Skittles showing up with some new "Get Away Zombie" device that he has created in the past few months..... which is why the zombie attacking Datu runs for it....... and then we can successfully shoehorn Skittles back into the Story!!!!
    Last edited by Gnex; Dec 4th, 2013 at 06:06 AM.
    Likes Unit, kent17 liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    Flogging an undead horse with a torn cap

Unit brought up a good point about the mallers being in prison, so it is harder to link back to them. However, Ink was being held at Cain Mental hospital. Then, he was transferred back to the jail where the tattoos were inflicted and then brought to the courthouse.

I do not know anything about the legal system, but I could envision a system where someone in prison could be transferred to the jail prior to a court hearing. The jail might serve as a holding cell prior to going to court maybe even overnight or a day or two. This could put Bricks or Tardust or DurAi, in the county jail with Ink.

Like I have said, one line is the tattoos were inflicted, sounds like against his will, but a line shortly after is he paid of Cohen to do it to him. Ambiquity.

So, in summary, bill Roberts was in the mental hospital and brought to the county jail before going to the court house. I think it is plausible that someone might be brought from Eastern Bay to the county jail prior to a court hearing.
    I like this. But my only question would be, if we are assuming that the events happened pretty quickly after Ink was at the jail..... Jail>Transport to Courthouse>Outbreak......... Then how did the prisoners get back to the prison?

It is assumed that when Scratch goes back to break out Latch and the prisoners that she sets them all free, not that someone joins back up with them at a later point.

So somehow we need to get them from the prison to the jail, and then back to the prison all before the outbreak starts..... Unless these are just all new people and we are slowly getting Inks backstory in pieces.
    Likes Elisa, Unit liked this post

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    We only need to have one person in the county jail. Not the whole crew. That person hooks up with Scratch to formulate a plan to get the rest

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    So Austin could have been #5, that Victor injected in the eye.
    Well, Austin didn't see that coming.
    Likes Z Sniper, Unit, Gooer, tonyhind86 liked this post

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    There's at least one other "character" we know of that Victor saw, who no one else paid any attention to--the "freshly turned" Z he searched at the Tower ruins that had the address of CJ's garden in it's pocket. I'm not sure how, or why that Z being Austin would matter, but it's origins remain an un solved mystery.
    Likes scbubba, LiamKerrington, tonyhind86 liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    If only we knew someone who had some kinda insight into what Victor knows...................................
    Likes Z Sniper, Unit liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH

concerning the identity of McKibben, and at the risk of sounding inappropriate...

when Kelly, in reference to how Ink got his tatoos, says: "Another inmate had a little needle, attached to a tape deck motor, with a sh*tload of ball point pens--no pun intended--but i'm guessing that's how they snuck the stuff in."

now i don't know about you, but unless you're used to having things shoved "up there", you'd have to be pretty desperate to smuggle pens in that way. *cringes*

the only known person that i can think of that might do that would be: Gatekeeper.

Page 28 of 60 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast