User Tag List

Page 16 of 60 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    "Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Thanks, now what does that dang fox say?
    It said "Ph'nglui mglwnafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!" and summoned the flying squid that Vic and Saul talks about in season 3... How could you forget that?
    Ylvis just couldn't pronounce that, but they did their best.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    It said "Ph'nglui mglwnafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!" and summoned the flying squid that Vic and Saul talks about in season 3... How could you forget that?
    For The Win!
    Likes Storm liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH1 year registered
    I have no clue what you or Witch_Doctor are talking about.

I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with this show.

and I'm happy that I don't know.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBeloved1 year registered
    Now I want beef jerky! Thanks... Sucks that it's so expensive here in Denmark... And that you can only get it in the few shops that actually sell American stuff.
    Ever try to make your own? Very easy to make and not very expensive, pretty much the cost of the roast you use is the majority of it. If you are interested in trying let me know and I'll PM you some recipes and walk through how to do it.
    Likes zombie Danny, Merlin1274, TacticalJHP liked this post
    [FONT=verdana][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][B]Meat and Girth [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]:squint:

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unit9014 View Post
    Ever try to make your own? Very easy to make and not very expensive, pretty much the cost of the roast you use is the majority of it. If you are interested in trying let me know and I'll PM you some recipes and walk through how to do it.
    I agree you should look into making it yourself, I make my own deer jerky all the time. Home-made is always better than store bought.
    Likes Merlin1274 liked this post

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Doc won their internet earlier. But storm may have just taken it away.

miskatonic university is correlating the scores as we speak.
    Likes scbubba, Storm, Witch_Doctor liked this post
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBeloved1 year registered
    I've brought up something before and it still nags in the back of my mind. Ink and some random others are supposed to be very smart. They are attacking humans for food or to turn them. What happens when all of humanity is either eaten or turned? Just like the zombies found on Catalina island were starving to death, all zombies will starve and die. It doesn't make sense for Ink to want to destroy ALL humans, in the process he destroys himself and all other zombies as well. As much as he can plan and logic and reason he must know this. Is he so bent on death at this point that he is content to kill himself as well? It would be in his best interest to preserve some humans just to keep them as a reproducing food source. What do you all think?
    Last edited by Unit; Dec 2nd, 2013 at 06:14 PM. Reason: Fat fingers on a little phone keyboard
    Likes Tar Heel Fan, skankyfish liked this post
    [FONT=verdana][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][B]Meat and Girth [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]:squint:

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    get off of what that dam fox says geeze. so what I heard is that
    Glenn is gone, and the solider is gone too. so is Datu hurt and still alive
    or is he going to slowly turn? the last 3 mins were confusing with all the stuff going on.

edited: ok so it was jay that bit the dust. after reading some of the earlier post.
    I am still confused if Datu is wounded or not. he crying but that could because of Glenn
    and what is it with killing off the old guy KC. the walking dead did it last night now you.
    Last edited by werewolf; Dec 2nd, 2013 at 05:58 PM.
    Likes Elisa liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    I'm very confused. Glenn and jay: dead. Datu, wounded? And crying. A zombie said kill and I thought said "You're alive." I thought the electronic sound was a radio or phone. Michaels massive ego got people killed, again. What did victor do for king Michael not trust him?

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points28 Days LaterWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Unit9014 View Post
    It doesn't make sense for Ink to want to destroy ALL humans, in the process he destroys himself and all other zombies as well. As much as he can plan and logic and reason he must know this. It he so bent on death at this point that he is content to kill himself as well? It would be in his best interest to preserve some humans just to keep them as a reproducing food source. What do you all think?
    Maybe that puts weight on Kelly's comment a couple episodes back that a lot of the attacks seem retaliatory? That might be how they "ration" the humans. There also was #7 munching on the biter by Vic and Tanya's van... I'd imagine going from a living human to a biter would be like going from homemade, seasoned and freshly dehydrated venison jerky to the store bought junk by the register that isn't even wrapped. Maybe there was more going on back at the arena than we knew/caught on? Might go and listen to that during the 2 week wait!
    Likes Storm, TacticalJHP, Unit liked this post
    The first rule of Zombieland: Cardio. When the zombie outbreak first hit, the first to go, for obvious reasons... were the fatties. <<---- TALKING TO YOU ROBINS!!

Page 16 of 60 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast