Page 13 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    "Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBeloved1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Elisa View Post
    What about Tar Dust?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    Sheesh, isn't the story complicated enough? In chapter 40 we get a Cohen who smuggled in the pens. Just pens r gogo juice for ink? Nick rivers. A councillor. Probably nothing until you remember that our pregnant therapist wants to call her son Nicholas. Now, Victor recognizes Austin tagged with murder.
    I am looking at what Grognaurd is saying with all these new names dropping into the show right at the end, and thinking about what KC said in an interview, I believe at the end of Season 3, that we aren't going to see the introduction of any new 'significant' characters in Season 4. I think with all the new names dropping, it isn't so much about who these people really were, but about what we can learn from their story. I don't particularly think there is anything special about Cohen, or Nick Rivers, or Austin etc. It isn't about them... it is only about what we learn from their story that leads us farther down our already existing path. Sure we will probably find out later who Austin was, Vic will remember and go 'Oh Yeah! That was the guy from the court papers!', but it won't matter who the guy was, only that it gave us just enough info to lead us somewhere else.

Don't know if any of that made sense?

My other thought... Tardust was already in prison, and from what we learn when he tries to get busy with Mrs. Lizzy, he had been in for a long time already. The court papers that were mixed in with Ink's leads me to believe that this was a concurrent case, perhaps with a hearing on the same day or perhaps somehow related to that of Ink's. I don't see how what we know about Tardust could fit him into that role.

I am sticking with Austin is someone we haven't exactly met yet and isn't a significant character.
    [FONT=verdana][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][B]Meat and Girth [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]:squint:

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Why Bricks?

Because I am still not clear if Ink bribed Cohen for the Tattoos or if someone else bribed Cohen to "inflict" the Tattoos. If it was done against his will, my guess is Bricks could hold Bill Roberts in place during the procedure.

The line is ...he bribed Cohen. He could be Bill Roberts, tha works. But, before that line was something like someone smuggled in a shitload of pens. So, the "he" could refer to the unknown smuggler.

Does Bill Roberts go nuts in the prison and ink himself up?
    Does the Family seek revenge and dessicrate his face like has been done to so many others. Scratch, Charlie, Pippin, Gatekeeper, etc...?

Bricks provides a family connection. Bricks has no fear of normal biters, but the special ones freak him out and Durai seemed to have it in for the special ones and was planning to fire bomb them with tanker trucks pretty early in the outbreak. They rescue Lady, and those water and food dispensers are designed for a few days not a few weeks.

Edit, oh and the significance of a picture and not just a name, Lizzy can recognize a picture of Bricks or Tardust. Another possibility I now consider is could there have been a picture of this guy where they found the picture of Kalani when looking through CJs files?
    Last edited by Grognaurd; Dec 2nd, 2013 at 03:10 PM.
    Likes Tar Heel Fan liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Elisa View Post
    Doh late to the party. I don't think it's any of the Colony guys, cuz Tanya would know them.
    Not necessarily, there were hundreds of people in the Colony, and Tanya seemed to spend most if not all her time in the hospital. Plus she mentions while fixing Michaels arm in the hospital that she makes a point of not getting to know anyone because she isn't sure how long they will be around, its better not to get attached.

Also the population of the Colony changed a lot after the Mallers came in and brought some of their 'slaves' and then the attack happened and wiped out a big portion too.
    [FONT=verdana][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][B]Meat and Girth [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]:squint:

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

Quote Originally Posted by skankyfish View Post
    It has to be either a Little One or Ink; it definitely spoke, and I think they're the only ones we've heard speak...right?
    Could well be. Though if it was Ink, Datu would have expressed some surprise at seeing him. Mind, that's assuming that it was Ink that he saw at the Arena when Samantha was killed. It's a safe bet to assume that it was a Little One, but remember what Burt said: "The smarter you are in life". Seems coincidential that the comment was brought up by Kelly in this episode - perhaps we've been introduced to anothet "smart one", which ties in with the Austin fella who was also mentioned in the episode.
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    Why Bricks?

Because I am still not clear if Ink bribed Cohen for the Tattoos or if someone else bribed Cohen to "inflict" the Tattoos. If it was done against his will, my guess is Bricks could hold Bill Roberts in place during the procedure.

The line is ...he bribed Cohen. He could be Bill Roberts, tha works. But, before that line was something like someone smuggled in a shitload of pens. So, the "he" could refer to the unknown smuggler.

Does Bill Roberts go nuts in the prison and ink himself up?
    Does the Family seek revenge and dessicrate his face like has been done to so many others. Scratch, Charlie, Pippin, Gatekeeper, etc...?

Bricks provides a family connection. Bricks has no fear of normal biters, but the special ones freak him out and Durai seemed to have it in for the special ones and was planning to fire bomb them with tanker trucks pretty early in the outbreak. They rescue Lady, and those water and food dispensers are designed for a few days not a few weeks.
    Another issue with Bricks, Bricks was in East Bay, but Ink never was, he was in the mental facility and in jail but never in prison. So unless Bricks somehow got out of prison and to the jail just to hold a guy down.... nah that just doesn't make any sense to me...
    Likes scbubba, Cabbage Patch liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyhind86 View Post
    Could well be. Though if it was Ink, Datu would have expressed some surprise at seeing him. Mind, that's assuming that it was Ink that he saw at the Arena when Samantha was killed. It's a safe bet to assume that it was a Little One, but remember what Burt said: "The smarter you are in life". Seems coincidential that the comment was brought up by Kelly in this episode - perhaps we've been introduced to anothet "smart one", which ties in with the Austin fella who was also mentioned in the episode.
    What if it was Randy?

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

Quote Originally Posted by Unit9014 View Post
    What if it was Randy?
    I kinda hope it is - it would be a great Decembeard reference. But on a serious note, Randy hasn't actually killed anyone, as far as I know, so it makes sense when you consider that Datu seems to be alive.
    Likes Gooer, Unit liked this post
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

I kinda hope it is - it would be a great Decembeard reference. But on a serious note, Randy hasn't actually killed anyone, as far as I know, so it makes sense when you consider that Datu seems to be alive.
    Maybe it was Randy who did not kill R2Da2; but it killed Jay and Glen, unless there were more than just one zomb ...
    Likes Unit liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    I relistened to it. But not sure what happened with Datu. Sounds like he got hurt but I am not sure if he was bit or clawed. Sounds like swiping sound before he screams but could be the Matagun going off.

I think that guy is Tardust too..
    Likes TacticalJHP liked this post

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredWiki AmateurLoved5000 Experience Points

Gamertag: skankyfish PSN ID: MrsFresh Steam ID: skankyfish Raptr ID: skankyfish
    Quote Originally Posted by Unit9014 View Post
    What if it was Randy?
    Yep, now totally wondering if it was Randy. Datu probably wouldn't recognise him, and either way he'd be terrified because zombie...
    Likes Unit liked this post

Page 13 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast