User Tag List

Page 12 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    "Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved

My Take aways...

1) Ink isn't crazy. Kelly said "He must have had a heck of a lawyer". This fits with the odd statement of "He can make himself have episodes" that a lot of us said was odd. That added with "He needs to be kept alone". Seems that it was just a lawyer protecting a client and doing his job. He is nuts so we plead insanity... and BTW... we need to keep him away from the other crazys. Kelly even said it was not a crazy man's attack. Also may fit what Puck said about OJ. "His guilty Ass sat here?". Maybe a subtle jab/hint. Lots of evidence, but a good lawyer. All in all seems that Ink just played at being crazy to get an insanity plea.

2)Datu... not touching that yet. Listened at work so I had a real hard time following the attack. I will listen at my house with my nice headphones. As it stands I can't comment on it due to having a hard time hearing it.

3) I think KC said in a post that the Victor thing happened in the 4 month gap. Based on what what little we know, it sounds like he just messed up in the field and Michael would rather have Soilders. I don't think it was freezing. He has held his own a lot. Thinks very clear under fire. Sense we saw him at the begining he has handled himself well under fire. All in All, one of the best in the series. Saved Lisa in a gun fight, did very well when the Tower and Colony was attacked, even when we met him and he was getting to the safe house. My gut is that he didn't listen and did his own thing in the field. Michael likes his Soidlers b/c the listen.

4) The Austin guy Victor reconized. We know a few things.
    a) Victor Knows Him
    b) Michael, Kelly, Tanya do not.

There are only a few people that atleast Michael, Tanya, and Victor doesn't know together. From a story stand point they need to be alive IMO. If they had info we would never know b/c they are dead. So why mention them? If it was just to show backstory then why show it? It doesn't move the plot forward. From a story standpoint it does nothing to find out that it was Durai, Latch, Gatekeeper, Marcus, or anyone. They are dead. Does it matter why Bricks was in jail? Not really. Most it can do is tie Ink to The Families. Even then very weakly. Both being on trial the same day doesn't do much as far as a link goes. That means for the sake of the story the person needs to be alive to push the plot forward.

Only a few people that only Victor would know. Gatekeeper would be known by all three. Marcus would be known by all three. That and they are dead. So it would serve no reason for it to be them. Only people that Victor would know, and not any of the others, would be the Mallers. Also needs to be someone we know. Again, for story sake. My guess is a Maller that is still alive.

My Guess is that it is Tardust. We only know a few Mallers by name. Only two are not confirmed dead. Scratch and Tardust.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Austin...

Victor saw Bricks with Lizzy. He could easily have murdered someone with he bare hands.

He may have seen Tardust on the video of Angel's death and in the crowd before Durai is murdered. I could see Tardust as a pyro, maybe got nailed for murder, but would probably also have arsonist mentioned

Does Latch look enough like Scratch? Latch says Scratch would probably been on death row, unless he took the fall, right? But, scratch calls him John. Murder and death row go together, but name is not right.

There was a maller named Johnny that got burned in the war. However, since that seems like a name rather than a knickname, he might have been a slave. We do hear someone yelling for a Johnny in the commotion in season 3 when the mallers are overthrown. Name does not seem to match.

The colony had someone we called supervisor, right? Bixby gets a shovel to the face. Supervisor talks to Michael. Maybe Michael does not make the connection, victor might have seen him more often. Isn't that the same voice that plots to murder Marcus and is overheard by Pegs?

Sheesh, isn't the story complicated enough? In chapter 40 we get a Cohen who smuggled in the pens. Just pens r gogo juice for ink? Nick rivers. A councillor. Probably nothing until you remember that our pregnant therapist wants to call her son Nicholas. Now, Victor recognizes Austin tagged with murder.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Yeah, at the risk of sounding silly again ("Die, we're alive, die....") I thought I heard "Kill".
    As did I. Later I head you're alive, but that is a bit of. Stretch

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Unit9014 View Post
    My only thought with it being Bricks is why? Bricks is dead and gone, what could we get or learn about bringing him back up now? Could be possible, and you never can tell with the mind of KC working on it, but I can't see how tying Bricks back into the story somehow would add anything... I'm betting that finding out who the person is will be less important than finding out how them and Ink might be related in some way.
    What about Tar Dust?

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    Doh late to the party. I don't think it's any of the Colony guys, cuz Tanya would know them.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hi.

@Verse: I think you are right about what went wrong between Michael and Victor in the time gap.

During this whole episode it struck me odd that really none did speak of or at least mention Riley and Burt. So here is my take:

Burt and Riley found somethind during the four months. This caught Michael's and Victor's (and others') attention. Shit - fan - you know the drill. And in this episode tragedy struck, and Victor had his take on it. Worst case: Thanks to something foolish he had done Victor might be held at least partially responsible for something bad that might have happened - like for example the death of Burt and/or Riley, or the bail out (again) by Scratch. / edit: but it must be something small, since Victor says that none got hurt .../edit

That is why I would expect chapter 41 to travel back in time to about the time in which Victor's actions might have turned against the ones he was supposed to help ...

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Last edited by LiamKerrington; Dec 2nd, 2013 at 03:02 PM.
    Likes scbubba, Unit liked this post

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

If it were someone from the colony, I think Victor would have recognised them easier. I still believe he recognises the picture from someone he encounteted prior to z-day, and the revelation will out the truth about his real job and circumstances pre z-day.

As for Datu, its kinda odd that he wasn't killed whereas Glenn and the other guy were. Either the assailant (was it a little one?) wanted to keep him alive for bait, or recognised a degree of immunity in him, only time will tell. Shame we have to wait so long.
    Likes scbubba, masnyder4, Unit, Elisa liked this post
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan.Luiz View Post
    I have a feeling McKibbin is Tardust. Not sure why, it just makes sense for him to be a secondary character that is still alive in my mind.
    Me, too.
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredWiki AmateurLoved5000 Experience Points

Gamertag: skankyfish PSN ID: MrsFresh Steam ID: skankyfish Raptr ID: skankyfish
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyhind86 View Post
    As for Datu, its kinda odd that he wasn't killed whereas Glenn and the other guy were. Either the assailant (was it a little one?) wanted to keep him alive for bait, or recognised a degree of immunity in him, only time will tell. Shame we have to wait so long.
    It has to be either a Little One or Ink; it definitely spoke, and I think they're the only ones we've heard speak...right?
    Likes Unit liked this post

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Hi. Am I the only one thinking that it was a regular biter? Little Ones sound very different. It might have been a smart one instead, but not necessarily Ink or Randy ...
    Likes Cabbage Patch liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Page 12 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast