User Tag List

Page 11 of 60 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Everyone is stating that Michael and co. would recognise Austin as either Gatekeeper or Marcus.....But the fact is, last time Michael and the others saw him (besides Victor) was when they escaped the colony back in July, when its now (March?) the next year.

Besides, it would be pointless to include new information about old characters when they're already dead......
    Likes Unit liked this post

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    "Mata gun"?
    No!

"Really Fucking Heavy-O-Matic"
    No!

How about calling what it's going to be used for?

"The Glenn Buster"

P.S. I don"t think Datu was bitten. Too much too do and too little time to get it all done. And he is the only one with the talents to do it. RIP Glenn.
    Likes TRiver_Rat liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBeloved1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    Victor last saw Gatekeeper with his whole face around 8/9 months ago, and with his scarred, bandaged face around 4/5 months ago. It's easy to forget faces when you haven't seen them in several months, and when you don't think about them. Saul forgot what Lizzy's face looked like after 5/6 months of her being captured, and he thought of her likely most of the time....
    Perhaps Saul could not remember Lizzy's face from memory but if he saw her picture do you think he wouldn't instantly recognize it? I see it being the same with Gatekeeper, he may never think about him and might not be able to fully describe every nuance of his face, but seeing his photo, I am sure he would instantly remember who it was.
    [FONT=verdana][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][B]Meat and Girth [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]:squint:

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    Victor last saw Gatekeeper with his whole face around 8/9 months ago, and with his scarred, bandaged face around 4/5 months ago. It's easy to forget faces when you haven't seen them in several months, and when you don't think about them. Saul forgot what Lizzy's face looked like after 5/6 months of her being captured, and he thought of her likely most of the time....
    I think Saul was just being mushy!!!!

I'm sure there are probably people that many of us haven't seen in years...... (High School, old Coworkers, etc) but they would walk past you today and you would say "Oh wow... that is Billy/Sally Whatever"

I think it may be someone from the Original Colony, but I don't think it is Gatekeeper.

So far we have Cohen from 40-1 and now McKibbin from 40-3.

I think we are starting to piece together Ink's little New World Order crew from before the explosion!!!
    Likes Witch_Doctor, Unit liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBeloved1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by skankyfish View Post
    Hey, it's an emotional time! And those aren't tears, there's just something in my eye...yeah, that's it...

I've lost the post now, but whoever suggested Bricks might be Austin McWhotsit, I think that's my favourite theory. Victor only saw him once, at a distance, when he was concentrating on other things (Lizzy, mainly), so it would make sense for him to recognise him but not be able to put his thumb on it.
    My only thought with it being Bricks is why? Bricks is dead and gone, what could we get or learn about bringing him back up now? Could be possible, and you never can tell with the mind of KC working on it, but I can't see how tying Bricks back into the story somehow would add anything... I'm betting that finding out who the person is will be less important than finding out how them and Ink might be related in some way.
    Likes Elisa, skankyfish liked this post
    [FONT=verdana][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][B]Meat and Girth [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]:squint:

Pippin's English Crew

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurWA PointsWell Liked

Gamertag: M e ss s ii a H
    I have a feeling McKibbin is Tardust. Not sure why, it just makes sense for him to be a secondary character that is still alive in my mind.
    "I didn't fear death or what might be there if today was my last day. But that was then and this is now."

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Unit9014 View Post
    Perhaps Saul could not remember Lizzy's face from memory but if he saw her picture do you think he wouldn't instantly recognize it? I see it being the same with Gatekeeper, he may never think about him and might not be able to fully describe every nuance of his face, but seeing his photo, I am sure he would instantly remember who it was.
    Yea, i guess you do have a good point....

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    I think Saul was just being mushy!!!!
    So far we have Cohen from 40-1 and now McKibbin from 40-3.

I think we are starting to piece together Ink's little New World Order crew from before the explosion!!!
    Maybe they're the ones that started it all.....Ink with all his Degree's, with a little help from some other people (maybe they have some special degree's too?)

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan.Luiz View Post
    I have a feeling McKibbin is Tardust. Not sure why, it just makes sense for him to be a secondary character that is still alive in my mind.
    I have had the same feeling.
    Likes Tar Heel Fan liked this post

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredWiki AmateurLoved5000 Experience Points

Gamertag: skankyfish PSN ID: MrsFresh Steam ID: skankyfish Raptr ID: skankyfish
    Yep, this. There's a big difference between not being able to call someone's face to mind, and not recognising their face when you actually see it. I think Victor would be so familiar with Gatekeeper's face that he'd know him straight away - unless he was quite different for some reason. Maybe fatter, thinner, plus/minus facial hair? No, I don't think it's Gatekeeper.

My only thought with it being Bricks is why? Bricks is dead and gone, what could we get or learn about bringing him back up now? Could be possible, and you never can tell with the mind of KC working on it, but I can't see how tying Bricks back into the story somehow would add anything... I'm betting that finding out who the person is will be less important than finding out how them and Ink might be related in some way.
    Aaaand that's a very good point, so now I don't think it's Bricks either. Hmmm....
    Likes Elisa, Unit liked this post

Page 11 of 60 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast