User Tag List

Page 20 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    "Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    I am still struck by all the names. We are late in the game for more mysteries, but time and time again we have seen names turn into people later in the story. One of my predictions for Season 3 was we would meet CJ. Other examples, Saul says his mom lives in Annihiem (spelling?) we meet her. Angel's girlfriend. Even after we meet her changed, she is again mentioned, that the zombies dug her up. This makes no sense to me. Five million dead in LA and they are compelled to dig up someone who has been dead and buried a couple of months.

Samantha's daughter was named Hope. Sean. Randy, etc.

Maybe KC's style has changed to confuse us, but I love call backs. Even obscure characters like Max. Max is seen with the water truck, but it is not him when Victor does the Trojan horse. But, we hear that Max is suppose to help Hope get from the hospital. Then, we have Max with actual lines as he helps CJ. He comes back again because Tanya calls him about the Earthquake, right? Why am I hung up on Max. Here is a character that could have been substituted by another more established character, but Max becomes an actual character that is trusted by both CJ and Tanya.

So, back to Austin, is he really just linked to another case or part of Inks file? If it is a different case, is it tied to Ink's sentencing? It was a plea deal.

Ok, back to Victor. Michael is really unforgiving. He does not want Victor with him, but in chapter 40 part 1, Michael is quick to dismiss Kelly's concern about rushing and the investigation. Michael says no one got hurt... Another mystery...

I have always thought Michael as a person who feels he can do no wrong. He lies all the time. He always excuses away his mistakes, or tries to put them on someone else (even down to leaving his jambalaya packaging on the ground) I really am starting to think this is going to be his downfall in the end. Perhaps the reason for people turning on him? I think he lives so much in his delusional Michael world that he feels everyone is alive solely because of him. He never really acknowledges when people save his butt (Victor in the colony anyone?) I don't know if it is the direction KC wants people to go with Michael, but he has continued to become one of my least favorite "good guys". I am not sure he will ever take Pegs place for number one person I don't like... But he went to a very close second in this episode... Michael needs to let go of whatever in the past made him cold and only caring on a superficial level and realize they are ALL in this together... Or he may have no one but himself to save....

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBeloved1 year registered
    I think you are right. We have spent so long with so few attacks and so much focus on investigations and such that we have been lulled into a state of comfort and relaxation. We are being rudely reminded of the fact that this is still a zombie apocalypse and that we are still in a life or death fight for survival in this story.
    [FONT=verdana][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][B]Meat and Girth [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]:squint:

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Something I've yet to see mentioned, and if it has been...apologies.

we've kinda glossed over the fact that Kelly brings up inks inks prognosis he did not have any signs of paranoid schizophrenia prior to his murdering people thing (that's a thing, right?). What kind of totally delusional things could he have said to get that sort of diagnosis without any prior history? Also to add to that and to take away from the natural occurance thing (ring of fire, fault lines,etc). Bill Roberts may have been an uber genius, but none of his credentials have anything to do with geological studies. Sure, we could go with the "a buddy told him about that" angle...but that's speculation. I think its an important thing to note at this time. I'm personally not ready to lay down a crackpot approved theory on the whole mess, but its getting pretty close to that point.

and the datu scene still bugs me, its really hard to tell just what the eff happened there. The only thing we can determine is Glenn and jay are gone. Glenns death would be enough to get datu all weepy....gotta remember Glenn and datu have been working VERY closely for a while now. As much as I honestly feel like datus death(or turning as he returns to the colony) could help the story along, after a few more relistens I don't get the feeling that datu was bit or scratched or anything.

the mechanical sounds at the end also are kinda driving me nuts...i can't tell if that's the windmill powering down, or the generator...truthfully once they got the windmill and solar panels running, they, and the pumps should be fairly self sustaining and maintenance free. The only thing I could see is if the amp load generated from the windmill is too low without the boost it would get from the solar panels as well. Personal experience tells me that a pump with too low of a current draw will will burn up, and fairly quickly at that. If that's the case then the "solar windmill" was doomed to fail from the get go, and also pretty stupid to switch to during a storm, but that engineers for ya...trouble shoot the shit out of something then try to install at the worst possible time(least the ones I've known).

that's it from me this ep., maybe
    Todd out
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    I think there was 1 zombie.
    The zombie attacked Glenn.
    Then the zombie turned to Jay.
    Jay kills the original zombie but not before getting bit
    Glenn is turning.....
    Jay is turning.....
    Jay starts moving to attack Datu.
    Zombie Glenn still has enough smarts to know what is going on.
    Just as Zombie Jay starts to attack Datu, Zombie Glenn moves in and kills him.
    Zombie Glenn leaves Datu and runs off into the distance.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    I think there was 1 zombie.
    The zombie attacked Glenn.
    Then the zombie turned to Jay.
    Jay kills the original zombie but not before getting bit
    Glenn is turning.....
    Jay is turning.....
    Jay starts moving to attack Datu.
    Zombie Glenn still has enough smarts to know what is going on.
    Just as Zombie Jay starts to attack Datu, Zombie Glenn moves in and kills him.
    Zombie Glenn leaves Datu and runs off into the distance.
    I really hope this is the case..
    Likes TRiver_Rat liked this post

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    I listened to it late last night for the first time and could barely breath through it...so it'll need a few more listen to today.
    I think they're all dead. The mechanical sound I took as the windmill failing, and Datu as he was dying was anguished to see this happening knowing that they failed. That ripping sound I took as happening to Datu, but it could have been Jay or Glen. Then I thought I heard the z'd running off?? Maybe not. I kept listening for any sounds that might indicate someone turning and to my ears didn't hear anything like that. I don't think there was enough time yet in that scene, but we still have to see the outcome of it all...and if any of them turn...which I'm betting will be Datu if any.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Monster mani View Post
    his signature move
    i realy must learn how to reply to people quotes. and not randomly spam the pages.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post
    A Sig what now?

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Heres another thought. Cj should NEVER send techys out EVER! She just dooms them all!
    A Sig what now?

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

My prediction for Chapter 41: We catch up to Burt & Riley, and KC ruins Christmas by having us go crazy wondering what happened to R2Da2. Anyone remember "The gate's stuck! Get the guns inside!"?
    Likes scbubba, LiamKerrington, Robzombie liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    My prediction for Chapter 41: We catch up to Burt & Riley, and KC ruins Christmas by having us go crazy wondering what happened to R2Da2. Anyone remember "The gate's stuck! Get the guns inside!"?
    I'm thinking it'll be 2014 before we hear what happened to Datu, but I've really missed Burt's voice
    Likes Unit liked this post
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

Page 20 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast