User Tag List

Page 29 of 60 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    "Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Footbutt View Post
    concerning the identity of McKibben, and at the risk of sounding inappropriate...

when Kelly, in reference to how Ink got his tatoos, says: "Another inmate had a little needle, attached to a tape deck motor, with a sh*tload of ball point pens--no pun intended--but i'm guessing that's how they snuck the stuff in."

now i don't know about you, but unless you're used to having things shoved "up there", you'd have to be pretty desperate to smuggle pens in that way. *cringes*

the only known person that i can think of that might do that would be: Gatekeeper.
    I just don't know how Victor would forget what Gatekeeper looked like...... The guy stared at you naked everytime you left and came back to the colony for months............. Was a pretty big figure in the Colony......... and also tried to have you killed during the attack on Marcus.......

I don't really think I would be forgetting someone like that anytime soon.
    Likes Z Sniper, scbubba, Elisa, Unit, LiamKerrington liked this post

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredWiki AmateurLoved5000 Experience Points

Gamertag: skankyfish PSN ID: MrsFresh Steam ID: skankyfish Raptr ID: skankyfish
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    I just don't know how Victor would forget what Gatekeeper looked like...... The guy stared at you naked everytime you left and came back to the colony for months............. Was a pretty big figure in the Colony......... and also tried to have you killed during the attack on Marcus.......

I agree. Though there's a remote possibility that Gatekeeper could be the mysterious Cohen?

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH

true. very true, in fact.
    but there's little things like when Victor says: "Gatekeeper? that dudes crazy, man!"
    hint, hint? probably not...

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurLoved3 months registered

I love how everyone is desperately trying to cling onto the fact that Datu isn't mortally wounded.

In my head, I can see him piteously injured, with limbs hanging on and streaming blood from all angles, whimpering, and in his last few moments before dying or turning, he grabs his spanner, and tries to fix the windmill generator thingy.
    Likes Elisa, Storm, Robzombie liked this post

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell LikedQuizmaster Level 1

Quote Originally Posted by Mondy View Post
    Am I the only one who is confused by CJ only sending Jay out with Glenn and Datu. It almost seems like a shift in her thinking as she wanted the gun truck which seems to always have at least 4 people with it to go with them.
    But one person with a gun they have never used before is more then enough to protect them once she hears about it.
    I thought it was a bad idea, but not inconsistent with CJ all along. For example the first ground zero mission, the original Dunbar convoy or Victor’s water truck insertion. She plans the minute details, picks her best plan of action based on the risks and then hands off the plan for others to implement. Afterwards she laments on the “variables” she couldn’t have planned for or the failed execution of her underlings.
    Likes Z Sniper liked this post

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell LikedQuizmaster Level 1

Quote Originally Posted by Footbutt View Post
    concerning the identity of McKibben, and at the risk of sounding inappropriate...

when Kelly, in reference to how Ink got his tatoos, says: "Another inmate had a little needle, attached to a tape deck motor, with a sh*tload of ball point pens--no pun intended--but i'm guessing that's how they snuck the stuff in."

now i don't know about you, but unless you're used to having things shoved "up there", you'd have to be pretty desperate to smuggle pens in that way. *cringes*

the only known person that i can think of that might do that would be: Gatekeeper.
    Michael & Tonya met gatekeeper so I doubt three people couldn’t recognize him. Austin must be someone Victor saw, but Michael, Kelly or Tonya hadn’t. Tonya eliminates the original colony people. Michael eliminates tower people. I have a feeling Victor saw Austin in CJ’s Intel files.
    Likes Elisa, Unit, kent17 liked this post

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by GreggSz View Post
    I thought it was a bad idea, but not inconsistent with CJ all along. For example the first ground zero mission, the original Dunbar convoy or Victor’s water truck insertion. She plans the minute details, picks her best plan of action based on the risks and then hands off the plan for others to implement. Afterwards she laments on the “variables” she couldn’t have planned for or the failed execution of her underlings.
    I like how everyone is glazing over the fact that she ask Datu directly if he was ok with that and if the weapon was ready. Both Glenn and Datu said that they were good. So it CJ's fault for trusting two adults on their decision? Blame should be going all around. Micheal for not bring back the gun truck, CJ for not send enough , and Datu and Glenn for not field test the matagun. I'm starting to hate the CJ hate-train on the forums. How about just going with the idea that all decisions have consequences, good or bad?
    Last edited by UndeadSweeper; Dec 4th, 2013 at 08:59 AM.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    I like how everyone is glazing over the fact that she ask Datu directly if he was ok with that and if the weapon was ready. Both Glenn and Datu said that they were good. So it CJ's fault for trust trust two adults on their decision? Blame should be going all around. Micheal for not bring back the gun truck, CJ for not send enough , and Datu and Glenn for not field test the matagun. I starting to hate the CJ hate-train on the forums.
    Yes! it is exactly CJ's fault for trusting 2 adults....... because CJ never trust anyone..... ever......

All her fault for changing!!! DOWN WITH CJ!!!!!

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Yes! it is exactly CJ's fault for trusting 2 adults....... because CJ never trust anyone..... ever......

All her fault for changing!!! DOWN WITH CJ!!!!!
    Alright, you got a smile from me on that one.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyhind86 View Post
    Datu did not experience a zombie attack. Datu breathed in some bad gasoline fumes, hallucinated, wakes up with a kick-ass headache and is told by Bill to clean up some dog shit stains on the fifth floor, otherwise his sorry ass is gonna get fired.
    You really like the "It's all a dream" scenario idea don't you....

Page 29 of 60 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast