User Tag List

Page 5 of 60 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    I'm stunned...
    I'm gonna need another half dozen re-listens just to have any hope of figuring out WTF happened at the end. Right now its sounds like Glenn and the other guy (Jay?) are gone. But what happened to Datu? It sounds like he got sliced by Inkling claws. I'm not sure if we ever figured out how the Little Ones turn people. Do cuts and scratches from the claws do the trick, or does it have to be a bite?
    I gotta think King Datu the Resourceful has got at least one more trick up his sleeve that will allow him to escape. Otherwise we'd have no one to tell the tale of how this all happened. But if he's been infected by the claws, he might just have enough to "get away" and tell his tale before turning and possibly wreaking havoc in the Colony. But, being the eternal optimist, I'm gonna keep up hope for the best.
    So on that note, I'm gonna go curl up in the corner and mutter "Datu's gonna be ok" to myself over and over again.
    Likes ZombieWildfire, skankyfish, kent17 liked this post
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyhind86 View Post
    What about that file that they brought back from the courthouse? I know there's been some speculation on here about the fact we don't believe he was an insurance salesman. I'm thinking he was a gang member or something a wee bit shady...
    I don't want to believe he was in a gang just yet, I don't want to judge a book by it's cover because KC loves to let us mislead ourselves based on stereo types. Just as it may have been hard to believe Angle was in a gang/mafia/crime family, maybe Victor is something else we wouldn't expect (in addition to an insurance salesmen and loving Buffy).

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Maybe... maybe Ink hit Datu with his claws - but what if Datu was wearing a duct tape suit which prevented him from taking damage?

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    Maybe... maybe Ink hit Datu with his claws - but what if Datu was wearing a duct tape suit which prevented him from taking damage?
    Can't unsee...

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH

some one is going to come to Datu's rescue... and i'm betting it's Scratch.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    Datu oh Datu.. What has happened to you.
    Man that was a crazy ending.. I am definitely re-listening when I get home from work with head phones on.

But no one is safe in a Zombie Apocalypse.

Micheal and Victor.. I wonder still what the hell did Victor do? He is definitely not a trained soldier. But what the heck happened with that KC?

I do not have a lot more to say about this episode except. Crows in the beginning before Datu and Glen with Queen B. started their dialogue.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Ok.
    Austin's and Ink's files were mixed. Why? 'cause they were to be trialed on the same day? Or because there is kind of a connection between both cases? Or is it just coincidence with the file-numbers being close?
    And since Victor seems to recognize him, who is that guy? When did he show up or was he briefly mentioned on the show w/o impacting on our tinfoil- and crackpot theories?
    If the mixing of the files happened because both guys were to be trialed on the same day in court, then it is obvious that the other dude must have been turned like Ink was turned, 'cause they were at the court at about the same time? If it is just mere coincidence, who is he? Victor was together with the Colonists more than anyone else currently. Could this Austin-guy have been one of gatekeeper's guys?

That one is a totally new riddle giving me no peace ...

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Ok.
    Austin's and Ink's files were mixed. Why? 'cause they were to be trialed on the same day? Or because there is kind of a connection between both cases? Or is it just coincidence with the file-numbers being close?
    And since Victor seems to recognize him, who is that guy? When did he show up or was he briefly mentioned on the show w/o impacting on our tinfoil- and crackpot theories?
    If the mixing of the files happened because both guys were to be trialed on the same day in court, then it is obvious that the other dude must have been turned like Ink was turned, 'cause they were at the court at about the same time? If it is just mere coincidence, who is he? Victor was together with the Colonists more than anyone else currently. Could this Austin-guy have been one of gatekeeper's guys?

That one is a totally new riddle giving me no peace ...

Best wishes!
    Liam
    And its gonna be a looooooong wait aswell...
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered5000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    Oh crap... Datu!!!
    Thinking positive, maybe he was bitten on the arm, was able to quickly tourniquet and amputate.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Shirt View Post
    I... I... I got nothing...

Except... Austin McKibbin. Victor recognized him. Marcus?

I'll also mention that Bill Roberts fields of study seem to coincide with a lot of our suspicions and theories.
    Not likely it was Marcus, Michael would have recognized him too and pretty sure Victor would have been positive if it was Marcus. BUT, I'm thinking there's possibly a Maller rat at the Colony.

Quote Originally Posted by skankyfish View Post
    That. Was. So. Stressful. And distressing. And, and, and...I think I need a hug!
    Oh look, skankyfish is crying again.
    Likes scbubba, Cabbage Patch, Unit liked this post

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved
    What the phuck just happened?
    Datu is not narrating. So much for the matagun.

Page 5 of 60 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast