User Tag List

Page 52 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast
    "Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked
    Well i believe kc said this to clear up any rumors about death early on. If you don't see them dead or someone else hasn't seen someone one dead you cannot assume that they are indeed dead. So unless it's definitely an impossible seneario to live throught like kolani crashing the helicopter into a oil rig and bursting into flames you cannot assume that a character has died. Zombie rule #7
    Likes Tar Heel Fan liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tielurrdee View Post
    Well i believe kc said this to clear up any rumors about death early on. If you don't see them dead or someone else hasn't seen someone one dead you cannot assume that they are indeed dead. So unless it's definitely an impossible seneario to live throught like kolani crashing the helicopter into a oil rig and bursting into flames you cannot assume that a character has died. Zombie rule #7
    Skittles could survive that... He'd just need his Icansurviveanything-suit, invented by Datu. When we first meet Datu, he was actually taking the elevator to get Down to the secret basement where he was already working on that suit. He's crying in the end of this chapter because he's mad at himself for not giving a prototype of it to Glenn before leaving........

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    If there ain't no body, than there ain't nobody dead

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran

Gamertag: AnotherRedShirt Steam ID: AnotherRedShirt
    Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    Im my opinion, CJ accepted to be the leader of the colony back in chapter 37, so she is of course entitled to deny Glenn and Datu to go out on their mission. That is simply one the most fundamental mandates she received by the colonists. With special regards to the Glenn and Datu situation, she seemed to have never considered to defend them from their own technological eagerness to fix things sooner than latter for the sake of the colony. I personally know how techies operate, they are often too optimistic while neglecting the risks especially if there is only one more little step to go. CJ has known Datu for more than four months and should have considered that.
    This ^^

Started this reply before scrolling, saw that scbubba had done the same... but it bears repeating. Highly skilled techies need someone to look out for them on occasion.

Quote Originally Posted by Tielurrdee View Post
    Angel himself, referencing Michael, "Did you see him dead, did you see his body?"

We need need a new episode soooooon. It seems lot of posters are getting a little... punchy.
    Likes 7oddisdead, Unit liked this post
    "I've got tons of great ideas. Trouble is, most of 'em suck." George Carlin
    "I've got the guns, the radio and the water for the Zombie Apocalypse, but you gotta have a yo-yo." Chris Boden

Hey, get a load of this. Guess who started writing again and has a spot in the fan fiction subforum?

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Just 3 more days....*eye-twitch* Hopefully we get answers....
    Likes Unit liked this post

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    Just 3 more days....*eye-twitch* Hopefully we get answers....
    I think instead we will get to follow Burt and Riley and put everything on hold until next month, unfortunately
    Likes Unit liked this post

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell Liked1 year registered
    Since we all love CJ, has there been any more talk about her possibly intentionally giving victor the faulty tank when she sent them to ground zero? It didn't sound like it was difficult for Tanya to identify and repair. I would have thought CJ should have checked for leaks while prepping the tanks.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBeloved1 year registered
    Could be conspiracy theory type stuff, but my personal guess is she wanted to see what might happen to someone exposed in a smaller dosage than the one of their recon group who they lost out there.

She specifically told Saul and Victor who got which tank. Why would that matter? Like Victor was giving Saul crap about on the drive over, it was obvious CJ had a thing for Saul from the beginning, she wouldn't want to risk losing him as much as Vic. Saul might just be the new Sean

Also, if Victor did turn or die from the haze or something, then Saul would be solo. All the more reason he would need to stick around with CJ for support and all the more control she would have over him as the queen of Dunbar.

Again, I could be way off case, but my personal guy feeling, she knew it was leaking and did it on purpose.

If not another possibility, when going between the cars or fences or something you hear Victor straining to squeeze through. Perhaps he caught something or scratched or pulled something then that caused the leak? Not what I think happened, but it is a possibility.
    Likes Cabbage Patch, Tar Heel Fan, Gooer liked this post
    [FONT=verdana][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][B]Meat and Girth [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]:squint:

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by kent17 View Post
    Since we all love CJ, has there been any more talk about her possibly intentionally giving victor the faulty tank when she sent them to ground zero? It didn't sound like it was difficult for Tanya to identify and repair. I would have thought CJ should have checked for leaks while prepping the tanks.
    Alright I will bite on this one, alright if this was intentional then why didn't she finished the job when he entered the water tank? She had the opportunity and the cover story when she told Saul and Vic that this was a dangerous mission if they did this. Setup another faulty tank would have been easier since no one else would have been with him and then he would have made so much noise the Maller would have found him and kill him. Sorry but I don't see too much intent in the faulty tank. The trick Tanya did I only seen once by a friend of the family who use to repair flat tire that way. I don't think everyone would have the foreknowledge to this that since these type of crack are really small.

Member of the CJ Defense Force: Because no one else will.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell Liked1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    Alright I will bite on this one, alright if this was intentional then why didn't she finished the job when he entered the water tank? She had the opportunity and the cover story when she told Saul and Vic that this was a dangerous mission if they did this. Setup another faulty tank would have been easier since no one else would have been with him and then he would have made so much noise the Maller would have found him and kill him. Sorry but I don't see too much intent in the faulty tank. The trick Tanya did I only seen once by a friend of the family who use to repair flat tire that way. I don't think everyone would have the foreknowledge to this that since these type of crack are really small.

Member of the CJ Defense Force: Because no one else will.
    I think by the time victor entered the water tank CJ's priorities had changed slightly and with all these new people involved removing Victor from the equation was lees of a priority, or could wait. She needed him to get into the colony at that point.

I really need to listen to the whole story from the start, and take notes so I can find the little hints Kc is hiding in there.

Page 52 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast