Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    Is the Colony on it's last days now???

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    wait a moment, did Glenn turn? and was it Glenn said your alive? was he still human enough to he didn't want to hurt Datu? Didn't they kill the one that attacked them?

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran

Gamertag: AnotherRedShirt Steam ID: AnotherRedShirt
    So I have had a little more time to soak in what I just listened to... did a partial re-listen.
    17 pages in one day... not bad gang, not bad.

Quote Originally Posted by tonyhind86 View Post
    Perhaps its a trap, theyre using Datu as bait and the deactivated generator as a lure to get more survivors away from the colony.
    Quote Originally Posted by skankyfish View Post
    That, sir, is a terrifyingly plausible possibility :-S
    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalJHP View Post
    Seems legit. As with Dunbar, they lure the best away before an attack.

Through it all, I had hope. Hope that they would figure it out. I had a rather blue skies attitude to thinking about it. I would often be wringing my hands during episodes, thinking C'Mon... c'mon, just a bit more you're close. You can figure it out. But there's so much more you can do... you can figure that out too.

This however, was a swift, solid kick in the crotch.
    Were I there, I'd want to say "F*ck it, I'm Out," grab my bindlestick and head of to the northern territories of Canada.

At this point, I'm pretty sure Jay and Glenn are dead... and it is easier to think that Datu is dead too. I think the alternatives are worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Footbutt View Post
    some one is going to come to Datu's rescue... and i'm betting it's Scratch.
    He'd be better off dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Remember that time Datu brought the infection back to everyone at the colony?
    I can't help but get the feeling that this is what is going to happen. He will stand at the gate, screaming for them to NOT open it, I only came back to tell you what happened... as he turns right in front of them.

Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    Well, that just happened....

so, we have a guy from Atlanta that Vic sorta recognizes, likely on trial the same day as bill Roberts. Lets check the "hot spot" map and see if there's any type of fault lines in that area. (I'll do that later).lets also consider if I was a global pharmaceutical company....where would I have a facility in the southeastern u.s.

hmm.
    Done:
    Brevard Fault Zone, runs parallel to the Southeast borders of Cobb and Douglas Counties and the Chattahoochee River; cuts across Fulton County and through North-West Metro Atlanta. More HERE, HERE and HERE. A very old and seemingly dormant fault, (last movement ~185 My ago) it seems to be a geological mess. There is dispute as to what type it is/was. The hallmarks of very different types of fault line activity are present in the area, muddying the question of identifying its characteristics. I'll also add that it runs through one of the most populated regions in the southeast.

I still need more time.
    Likes scbubba, Tar Heel Fan, skankyfish, Storm, Unit liked this post
    "I've got tons of great ideas. Trouble is, most of 'em suck." George Carlin
    "I've got the guns, the radio and the water for the Zombie Apocalypse, but you gotta have a yo-yo." Chris Boden

Hey, get a load of this. Guess who started writing again and has a spot in the fan fiction subforum?

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    So, I have no idea what happened. It sounded like either Glen or Jay were turned and Datu is up on the pump? Or maybe he ran to the fenced in structure. Which brings me to the next point...Keep your areas clear of debris that can be hidden behind or, AT LEAST BUILD A FENCE AROUND ONE OF YOUR MOST PRECIOUS RESOURCES!!!
    *Ahem*

I can't hear the "get up" or "you're alive." It all sounds like snarls to me cuz my headphones aren't the best. If that's what it says though, stands to reason that at least one of them was turned.

I loved the give and take between Tanya and Victor--especially when Kelly and Michael showed up.
    Tanya: "Yeah, I read the article Kelly found before we left...for here-this-morning.
    Likes scbubba, Z Sniper liked this post

Administrator, 14th Floor of the Tower.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    So... was Datu dying?
    What I find really scary about the whole Zombie Apocalypse conceptual life style isn't the Zombies themselves, but rather the fact that we are now a species so disgusted with normality and society that some of us would actually prefer it" - Some Zombie Nerd

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked
    One thing I haven't read. I know everyone's focused on what happened late in the episode and that is all yet to be known and tinfoil hat territory. Ilistened a lot and am still piecing together what I think. I just wanted to mention how damn funny I thought the scene in the mortuary was when Michael and co first showed up. It was like a couple of stoner kids about to get caught. Does my jacket still smell like that place and hiding stuff and just their overly excited way of nervously saying hey when they walked in haha. I about died. One thing Tanya said about the video was •what happens when thy turn you and you are already a monster• it gets me. I don't believe ink was actually involved in starting all of this by any means at this point no matter how smart. But I do believe somehow he was chemically altering not only him self but others as well. Modifying himself through out time with chemicals or what have you may have been the change in the strain of this "virus" which has made him and others different then the normal biters.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBeloved1 year registered
    Just had a thought. It's late and I'm tired so this might be random and semi-incoherent; but what if the thing that kept the Zombies semi normal was actually a tattoo? The fresher the ink or the more of it in your skin the less you are affected? Ink' tats are fresh and cover his body, so he kept most of 'himself' intact when turning. What if some of the others that were 'slow turners' or ones we are thinking are immune have tattoos as well? Do Saul and Tanya have any? A lot of military guys do. Does Datu? We don't know.

You our might think well it's LA, a million people have tattoos, but what if most of them got eaten rather than the zeds trying to turn them? Maybe there are only some that have tattoos and got turned and maybe those are some of the special ones? The disease interacts with them differently? The ink isn't just in your skin, some makes its way into your blood so the ink is in your body once you have a tattoo.

Maybe be something about that is why they seem so obsessed with tattoos and Randy gets one on his forehead and the little ones have numbers etc?

Anyway, just some rambings... carry on
    Likes Cabbage Patch, Monster mani liked this post
    [FONT=verdana][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][B]Meat and Girth [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]:squint:

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Unit9014 View Post
    Ever try to make your own? Very easy to make and not very expensive, pretty much the cost of the roast you use is the majority of it. If you are interested in trying let me know and I'll PM you some recipes and walk through how to do it.
    That'd be awesome, feel free to do that. It's probably much cheaper than paying $4 (20 DKK) for 20 grams.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Unit9014 View Post
    Just had a thought. It's late and I'm tired so this might be random and semi-incoherent; but what if the thing that kept the Zombies semi normal was actually a tattoo? The fresher the ink or the more of it in your skin the less you are affected? Ink' tats are fresh and cover his body, so he kept most of 'himself' intact when turning. What if some of the others that were 'slow turners' or ones we are thinking are immune have tattoos as well? Do Saul and Tanya have any? A lot of military guys do. Does Datu? We don't know.

You our might think well it's LA, a million people have tattoos, but what if most of them got eaten rather than the zeds trying to turn them? Maybe there are only some that have tattoos and got turned and maybe those are some of the special ones? The disease interacts with them differently? The ink isn't just in your skin, some makes its way into your blood so the ink is in your body once you have a tattoo.

Maybe be something about that is why they seem so obsessed with tattoos and Randy gets one on his forehead and the little ones have numbers etc?

Anyway, just some rambings... carry on
    I like your theory... And you just reminded me of this song:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2C36O0Yxoc
    Likes Unit liked this post

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredWiki AmateurLoved5000 Experience Points

Gamertag: skankyfish PSN ID: MrsFresh Steam ID: skankyfish Raptr ID: skankyfish
    Quote Originally Posted by masnyder4 View Post
    @Verse
    I think a lot of that sounds good! I think Michael might have kept quiet if it was Randy since he is mad at Vic. They are making a point to show this chapter how Michael won't do ANYTHING with Vic now. Maybe he looks at it like if he seems interested at all he won't be able to do anything without Vic. Kinda a long shot, just playing devils advocate!

And don't forget to add Tattoo artist to the list of Ink's implied talents! Maybe not his own, but the little ones got marked somehow.
    I don't think Michael's mad at Vic. The conversation they had Michael sounded more sad and resigned - Vic made some (undefined, undiscissed) mistake and now, much as he likes him, Michael can't take the risk of having him out in the field. I don't think there's any anger there - maybe there was at the time, but not now.
    Likes scbubba, Red Shirt, Z Sniper, Storm liked this post

Page 17 of 60 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast