User Tag List

Page 53 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast
    "Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBeloved1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    Alright I will bite on this one, alright if this was intentional then why didn't she finished the job when he entered the water tank? She had the opportunity and the cover story when she told Saul and Vic that this was a dangerous mission if they did this. Setup another faulty tank would have been easier since no one else would have been with him and then he would have made so much noise the Maller would have found him and kill him. Sorry but I don't see too much intent in the faulty tank. The trick Tanya did I only seen once by a friend of the family who use to repair flat tire that way. I don't think everyone would have the foreknowledge to this that since these type of crack are really small.

Member of the CJ Defense Force: Because no one else will.
    I don't think CJ's intention was to kill Victor, her intention was to 'research' and get information, and if Victor happened to die in the process well at least she might learn that much more. And I would assume someone who knows how to set up and refill air tanks would know how to test for leaks, it's a pretty common trick. But she claims she tested the tanks and got at least 40 minutes of air out of them. So either the leak happened some time later, or she lied.
    Likes Cabbage Patch liked this post
    [FONT=verdana][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][B]Meat and Girth [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]:squint:

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    So in regards to Victors air tank, some still think that the loose connection on it that Tonya found was on purpose by CJ?? Nope, I don't think she has it out for Victor at all. It's only becasue of this 'fault' in his tank that people started to suspect it and some have stayed with that idea, despite Tonya later finding the loose connection. Victor I think even says something to the effect of "oh I must have knocked it loose". I don't think the water truck scenario plays into that at all either. Her logic on him being the one to do it is sound IMHO.
    Likes UndeadSweeper liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by clem131 View Post
    I think instead we will get to follow Burt and Riley and put everything on hold until next month, unfortunately
    That is EXACTLY WHAT WILL HAPPEN! God damnit Kc......giving us amazing cliffhangers... HOW DARE HE?

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    Alright I will bite on this one, alright if this was intentional then why didn't she finished the job when he entered the water tank? She had the opportunity and the cover story when she told Saul and Vic that this was a dangerous mission if they did this. Setup another faulty tank would have been easier since no one else would have been with him and then he would have made so much noise the Maller would have found him and kill him. Sorry but I don't see too much intent in the faulty tank. The trick Tanya did I only seen once by a friend of the family who use to repair flat tire that way. I don't think everyone would have the foreknowledge to this that since these type of crack are really small.

Member of the CJ Defense Force: Because no one else will.
    Don't think Victor actually needed the air tank, as he could float on the top and breath normally; the tank was just a precaution, in case he couldn't breath in there.
    Likes Z Sniper liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    For those who are a fan of the Reptrivia quizzes... Starting next week I will be mixing in some special request quizzes. Post your favorite character or episode in the thread HERE and you might see a quiz just for you
    Likes LiamKerrington, Gooer liked this post
    [FONT=verdana][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][B]Meat and Girth [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]:squint:

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredWiki AmateurWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Unit9014 View Post
    Perhaps, but perhaps not. She had no problem driving Saul and Victor away and 'banishing' them from HER colony because SHE couldn't trust them even though Victor and Saul helped save all those colony members. (Again making decisions that are detrimental to everyone else in order to serve her own best interests). So she has no problem kicking people out as long as she believes it serves her best.

And just like like I mentioned with the jokes about 'I don't have a pilot' and 'The queen will permit you to stay'. With every idle comment there is a hint of truth. She mentions the option because she has thought about it and considered it. She may not be likely to follow through with it, but based on experience and knowledge of CJ's character, if she comes to the conclusion that this is the best option for her then she will do it.
    Digging the psycho-analysis of CJ. My two cents: the coldness/ruthlessness with which she treats others as pawns is a defense mechanism - her way of coping with a world with no certainties. Every time she has left someone in beneath the defense, she's had to cope with loss. She clearly loved and lost Sean, which seemed to push her away from human contact. Then Saul came along, she left down her guard, and he broke her heart. She didn't banish him because she couldn't trust him. She couldn't stand looking at him because of how painful it was to open her heart again (Victor was just collateral damage to help her save face and not make it purely about Saul). It's easier to see people as "its" if you're actively trying to avoid getting hurt again.
    Last edited by Tar Heel Fan; Dec 13th, 2013 at 06:39 PM. Reason: spelling error...poorSwype typing
    Likes Red Shirt, Cabbage Patch liked this post

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredWiki AmateurWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    I would love to see him again, 'cause he fits into the whole picture of WA. And I am not so certain that he already served his purpose. Regardless I tend to concurr with Unit9014. Just trying to imagine how Skittles might get invlved again, I am pretty close to only "one" to "four" possible plots:
    I) Either he would give shelter to other survivors or help them with intel - and that would be just the mere repitition of what we already heard in the Angel/ Kalani encounter.
    II) The next option would be to find a survivor who really deserves the title "survivor"; but has he the potential to become such a guy, and how would this serve the story? Maybe Skittles as kind of a "Ronin" or Lonesome-Ranger dude aiding the others in what ever way. Again: would WA need this? Not really, I guess ...
    III) The third plot would be to find him as being a "Smart One" ... And that would - actually - give some interesting twists or irritations into the story - especially, if Skittles remembers faces from back in time like Riley or uniforms from the soldiers or Hope or CJ? That would be - actually - quite interesting to see.
    IV) He is mentally ill and somehow gets to the Colony and finds shelter. As with I and II: What would be the purpose of this? Maybe that he opens the gates another time? On the other side: it could be quite a test for CJ to decide whether to let him in or not - and that maybe in the face of other Colonies and maybe even with zombs rushing in in order to take out Skittles. That would be a "nice" scene as well - not so nice for Skittles, but nice regarding character building of CJ's and others and catalyzing trouble within the Colony ...

Just a couple of thoughts after a long day at 1 am ... Sorry for heavy misspelling. I guess you are used to it ... Good night ...

Best wishes!
    Liam
    I've been assuming in my head something like your second option about Skittles since we last encountered him.
    He was already proving to be incredibly crafty and able to fend for himself, but most importantly, he was quite a student of the zombies. Imagine what he's learned about them (and their weaknesses) that Michael and co could REALLY use in their big offensive. At the rate they are (not) learning things, a Skittles intervention might be exactly what is needed to advance the plot line of the bring it to 'em strategy Michael was shooting for and we're all rooting for
    Likes LiamKerrington liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Heel Fan View Post
    Digging the psycho-analysis of CJ. My two cents: the coldness/ruthlessness with which she treats others as pawns is a defense mechanism - her way of chopping with a world with no certainties. Every time she has left someone in beneath the defense, she's had to cope with loss. She clearly loved and lost Sean, which seemed to push her away from human contact. Then Saul came along, she left down her guard, and he broke her heart. She didn't banish him because she couldn't trust him. She couldn't stand looking at him because of how painful it was to open her heart again (Victor was just collateral damage to help her save face and not make it purely about Saul). It's easier to see people as "its" if you're actively trying to avoid getting hurt again.
    It could be a defense mechanism for sure, but her coldness and ruthlessness was there before she lost Sean, she was that way when Sean was still with her. Now he seemed to be in her circle, and probably because she had romantic feelings towards him. Saul is the same way, she has romantic feelings towards him and so she lets him in behind some of her defenses, but not all the way... and that not all the way part was probably due to the loss of Sean and being alone. But, again, even before all that she was cold and hard and out for herself.

You can see it in just noting that so many from Dunbar were abandoning ship. You can see it in the fact that she set up a secret weapons stash and didn't tell anyone while they were being attacked. She didn't say follow me to the basement, I have weapons and we can defend ourselves, she let everyone head up to get to a fire escape and draw away some of the biters while she went alone to the basement where she had prepared previous to stand alone and make sure she could at least survive. In the tower with Michael and Burt and Angel we see times when they wanted to leave someone behind and just look out for themselves, but when it came right down to it none of them could actually do it, CJ did.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    This may be complete lunacy, but I'm pondering the idea that CJ is somehow connected to Ink, and may be feeding him information. She runs Dunbar, and it is attacked, and she is left alone. She sends a team to the waterworks, and the infected who would have no reason to be hanging around there, attack and kill the engineers. Glenn and Pete are staying in one of her safehouses, and are attacked as soon as they leave to make their way back to the colony. The colony itself is attacked in the middle of the battle between the residents and the mallers, when it is at its most vulnerable. And to top it off, Datu and company are attacked while on a mission very close to the Colony, when no infected have been seen in the area for days. Either she is working both sides, or she has the worst luck in the history of ever.

EDIT: And as a final thought, she tried constantly to pull Michael away from his investigation into Ink.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Malador View Post
    This may be complete lunacy, but I'm pondering the idea that CJ is somehow connected to Ink, and may be feeding him information. She runs Dunbar, and it is attacked, and she is left alone. She sends a team to the waterworks, and the infected who would have no reason to be hanging around there, attack and kill the engineers. Glenn and Pete are staying in one of her safehouses, and are attacked as soon as they leave to make their way back to the colony. The colony itself is attacked in the middle of the battle between the residents and the mallers, when it is at its most vulnerable. And to top it off, Datu and company are attacked while on a mission very close to the Colony, when no infected have been seen in the area for days. Either she is working both sides, or she has the worst luck in the history of ever.

EDIT: And as a final thought, she tried constantly to pull Michael away from his investigation into Ink.
    She's probably Ink's lover... He was cheating on his wife as well, and ... stuff happened. IDK.
    Interesting idea, but I doubt it. I'd go for the worst luck part instead.
    Likes kent17 liked this post

Page 53 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast