User Tag List

Page 42 of 60 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    "Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell Liked1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Shirt View Post
    Turns out that Michael is blameless. While conducting research for the above I stumbled back across this:

Chapter 40; Part 1/3 @ 5:23
    Kelly: We don't even have a gun truck remember?
    Michael: Well, Saul and Puck are working on a new one right now.

All (both?) of the gun trucks are back under CJ's command (control) by the beginning of Chapter 40. I can assume that both/all the gun trucks were out on the scavenging missions. Therefore blame can rest squarely right back on CJ's shoulders for the disaster at the pumping station. Why? The first rule of leadership: Everything is your fault.
    The reason they are preparing a new gun truck is because the tires melted on their previous one after escaping Raydon Labs. So not only is Michael withholding a gun truck from CJ, he is responsible for the destruction of half of their gun trucks. Blame is all around.

Poor Datu </3
    Likes Unit liked this post

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

You just know that KC's reading this thread, sniggering to himself and thinking "You guys aren't even close!"
    Likes ZombieWildfire, Unit, Storm, Gooer liked this post
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by daveyman23 View Post
    The reason they are preparing a new gun truck is because the tires melted on their previous one after escaping Raydon Labs. So not only is Michael withholding a gun truck from CJ, he is responsible for the destruction of half of their gun trucks. Blame is all around.

Poor Datu </3
    Nope. The tires melted while the truck was being used. The situation is clear: there's no truck, a prototype never tested in the field, a rookie, two of the most important Colony members, and it's about to rain anyway, so no urgent need for water. In this situation, she decides to send them anyway. It's her fault. I'm sorry, but tools being used can break, including trucks.
    Likes Tar Heel Fan liked this post

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved
    To be fair I also think there was the need for story reasons to have Glenn killed and Datu killed as well, and this apparent screw up by CJ was the only option left, which is why it seems a lot convenient, a lot stupid on CJ's part and quite out of her character whi ch makes all discuss motives and responsibility while in the end I think it was written this way for story needs.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    I like how everyone is glazing over the fact that she ask Datu directly if he was ok with that and if the weapon was ready. Both Glenn and Datu said that they were good. So it CJ's fault for trusting two adults on their decision? Blame should be going all around. Micheal for not bring back the gun truck, CJ for not send enough , and Datu and Glenn for not field test the matagun. I'm starting to hate the CJ hate-train on the forums. How about just going with the idea that all decisions have consequences, good or bad?
    I am glad that I was on the CJ hate train much earlier. And in all honesty: I don't get it why CJ is considered to be responsible to what has happened to R2Da2 the Ressourceful and Glenn and Jay. For once: earlier on the show we learned about "lone wolves" and rather singular incidents with zombs over the past weeks and months; in addition Glann and Datu have worked on the windmill-thing for more than just this one single day; and finally: Jay might have been a rookie, but at least he had some field experiences - so with two guns (Jay's real gun, R2Da2's gun for real "the Mata-Gun") ... So, really: no reason to put any blame on CJ ...

But what I see, is this: She will take all the blame and question any activity beyond the walls of the Colony; so I see it coming that CJ will go berserk on anyone attempting any activity that takes people AND ressources out of the Colony ... This is going to be exciting!

Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    He probably dreamed about it every night before it all started, waiting for the right opportunity to whip Shirley out one last time....
    That's it! Burt started the whole zombie-shit-thing!!!!!! *dundunDUNNNNNNNN*
    Likes scbubba, Unit, Storm liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

Maybe Burt's played the whole "playing both teams" thing. Kind if reminds me of Emperor Palpatine.

I can just picture him visiting Ink in the mental hospital and saying to him:

"Execute Order 66"
    Likes scbubba, Storm liked this post
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eviebae View Post
    If you had something to do with the outbreak, or knew why things happened the way they did, how would you act to hide it. How might it show?

If the tattoos protected Ink in some way, why?

I ask because it occurred to me that CJ might have information she's hiding...then I thought, no, it doesn't make sense because she didn't seem to really know Ink besides as a marauder of her castle. Then I thought that since we know Ink didn't start it--or at least had no hand in the implementation--her not reacting to Ink strongly would make sense even so.
    Maybe CJ gathered vital information on how it all started, and she simply does not know. Dunbar is the information-stash ... But what good is the information, if there is none around to evaluate shit out of it ... ? Tanya and Kelly are all focussed on analyzing the logs and the new Ink-crime-file-material ... But what about all the stuff CJ has collected in the beginning? Especially the important stuff hidden in her safe at Dunbar?

Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    That.....that is a pretty good theory....could explain why #7 started to attack his own kind in Inglewood, AND was bigger than usual, compared to other little ones; maybe a crazy inbalance of chemicals turned him into too much of an animal?
    Then #7 would be the first of the 12 to behave different. Also keep in mind: #7 was encountered many months later than any other Little One. Since we know that them Little Ones grow, we cannot exclude the possibility that growing keeps going; so there would be nothing odd about the bigger size of the beast; so it seems they slowly turn toward becoming special behemoths; and as we concluded earlier: they need food - and plenty of it; and since there are fewer and fewer humans available, the diet has to change/ to be changed ...

Quote Originally Posted by tonyhind86 View Post
    Remember when Victor, Michael, Pegs and Kelly escaped the colony - they took all the guns with them - leaving the colonists defenseless when the Mallers took over. The colonists blamed Michael, and eventually voted to have CJ lead instead of him.
    What if Michael is bitter towards Victor because of this - after all, he did say that it was Victor's idea to his face.
    No. In the end Victor saved Michael'S life; and I don't think Michael is such a morron to put any blame on Victor because Victor destroyed his dreams of becoming the ruler over the people of the Colony ...
    Likes Z Sniper, Unit, tonyhind86 liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tar Heel Fan View Post
    This is consistent with the zombies giving up on Saul when he was in the trunk (and we thought it was all alcohol), and maybe Riley should be added to the list of potentially genetically immune, since she, too, was left alone. It could explain why so many of those who are left have made it this far, or even past the initial outbreak.
    If true, wonder how many Mallers would also fit in this class? (I'm looking at you, Scratch)
    Nope. Saul was attacked by them zeehs; they let go of him, 'cause he crashed into the Whisky, and the smell of alcohol/ Whisky let them zeehs loose his scent. That's the same as with the cologne-trick Victor used to distract zombs ... But before that they were on him ...
    Also keep in mind that Saul was attacked by zombs many, many times. So obviously his scent is not neglected, but recognized by them zeehs.
    Likes Unit, Robzombie liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Red Shirt View Post
    Turns out that Michael is blameless. While conducting research for the above I stumbled back across this:

Chapter 40; Part 1/3 @ 5:23
    Kelly: We don't even have a gun truck remember?
    Michael: Well, Saul and Puck are working on a new one right now.

All (both?) of the gun trucks are back under CJ's command (control) by the beginning of Chapter 40. I can assume that both/all the gun trucks were out on the scavenging missions. Therefore blame can rest squarely right back on CJ's shoulders for the disaster at the pumping station. Why? The first rule of leadership: Everything is your fault.

Simply put, she should not have sent them out there without high levels of protection. Were I in that position, I would have told them:

"I don't care if you think you have the Hand of God in your pocket. Frankly, I'm a bit distrustful of him right now, seeing as how he dicked us over hard with this apocalypse and all. Life is too important, YOU are too important and the water project is too important to go out there with minimal forces and unproven weapons. Besides, it's about to rain anyway. Your trip to the mill will wait and this is not open for discussion. In the meantime, get to work on fine tuning and making more Mata guns."

Then I listened to the CJ, Datu & Glenn conversation again:

Chapter 40; Part 3/3 @ 1:57
    CJ: Micheal's not back with the other gun truck and we're too low on fuel to not send out the other truck today to scavenge for more.

Is there a slight disparity in the timeline of events, as in we are hearing them slightly out of order... or should I be asking "What the Actual Fuck, CJ?"
    You made my day. Now that you mention this, I know what kept me busy for quite a while, but also something I was not able to put my fingers on ...
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    That's it! Burt started the whole zombie-shit-thing!!!!!! *dundunDUNNNNNNNN*
    Oh shit, didn't even consider that..

Page 42 of 60 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast