User Tag List

Page 38 of 60 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    "Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran

Gamertag: AnotherRedShirt Steam ID: AnotherRedShirt
    Quote Originally Posted by cringebot View Post
    Interesting theory! Did they ever say what the tattoos were of? Sorry, i have a poor memory. Maybe it's a written formula?
    Not said, per se, but the tattoos have been featured in cover art. Notably, the cover for Chapter 27 and the infamous TOWTM bust picture.

I, along with the help of several luminaries here on the forums, have done considerable analysis, conjecture and theorizing on the nature and meaning behind the tattoo; here in the theory section of the forum.

While we have been able to assign possible meanings to individual segments... we really haven't been able to cohesively tie it together. It is as if we have been given a jigsaw, but there are several puzzles in the box, though we don't know how many and there are a lot of pieces missing.

A formula you say? Have a look for yourself. Buckle up first, you're about to go for a roller-coaster ride down the rabbit hole.
    Likes scbubba, Storm, Witch_Doctor liked this post
    "I've got tons of great ideas. Trouble is, most of 'em suck." George Carlin
    "I've got the guns, the radio and the water for the Zombie Apocalypse, but you gotta have a yo-yo." Chris Boden

Hey, get a load of this. Guess who started writing again and has a spot in the fan fiction subforum?

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBeloved1 year registered
    Need a break from theories, or just something to take your mind off poor Datu, Glenn and Jay?

Head over to the Reptrivia area when today's quiz just posted a few minutes ago and the weekly quiz is quite a doozie. Offering Rep and a few bottles of water to anyone who can score a perfect 100%. As of right now nobody has been able to do it yet (though several have been extremely close).

Come test your We're Alive knowledge and have some fun. Will you you be the first to get a perfect score?
    Likes scbubba, LiamKerrington, Witch_Doctor liked this post
    [FONT=verdana][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][B]Meat and Girth [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]:squint:

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Unit9014 View Post
    Need a break from theories, or just something to take your mind off poor Datu, Glenn and Jay?

Head over to the Reptrivia area when today's quiz just posted a few minutes ago and the weekly quiz is quite a doozie. Offering Rep and a few bottles of water to anyone who can score a perfect 100%. As of right now nobody has been able to do it yet (though several have been extremely close).

Come test your We're Alive knowledge and have some fun. Will you you be the first to get a perfect score?
    I was one that was pretty close :'(
    Likes Unit liked this post

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

Quote Originally Posted by Red Shirt View Post
    Not said, per se, but the tattoos have been featured in cover art. Notably, the cover for Chapter 27 and the infamous TOWTM bust picture.

I, along with the help of several luminaries here on the forums, have done considerable analysis, conjecture and theorizing on the nature and meaning behind the tattoo; here in the theory section of the forum.

While we have been able to assign possible meanings to individual segments... we really haven't been able to cohesively tie it together. It is as if we have been given a jigsaw, but there are several puzzles in the box, though we don't know how many and there are a lot of pieces missing.

A formula you say? Have a look for yourself. Buckle up first, you're about to go for a roller-coaster ride down the rabbit hole.
    I actually found this thread two nights ago, and I've got to admit, it is by far the mist interesting and in depth analysis I've seen on here. The theories you and others raised from Ink's symbols were really insightful and I think I'm going to have to read it over again a few times in order for my brain to fully digest it all

Am I also right in assuming that the "follistatin shopping list" note found at Raydon Labs in Chapter 39 also contained strange symbols that Michael et al could't decipher? Perhaps on some level, the biters can decipher them. That would explain how they instantly recognised Ink as their leader when he escaped the prisoner van, and would also explain how they were actually able to read the note aswell.
    Likes scbubba, Tar Heel Fan, Witch_Doctor liked this post
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Hasn't even been a week and i'm itching for the next episode, even though it won't be ready for over another week.....
    Likes Unit liked this post

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    Hasn't even been a week and i'm itching for the next episode, even though it won't be ready for over another week.....
    You may want to have that check out.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Shirt View Post

Just from first glance of the the detailed picture. I would say they are alchemy symbols.
    Likes Red Shirt, Storm liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    I am actually kinda shocked that we didn't get more information about Ink's tattoos when we found the court records.......

usually they take pictures of tattoos when you enter any kind of jail or prison so that they can keep up with things like gang activity, etc, etc.....

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    I am actually kinda shocked that we didn't get more information about Ink's tattoos when we found the court records.......

usually they take pictures of tattoos when you enter any kind of jail or prison so that they can keep up with things like gang activity, etc, etc.....
    Unless we are going to take a trip to the jail where ink was held.......

I have been going back listening to past episodes trying to figure out who Victor might know that no one else does.

And the episode where Tardust is talking about how the zombies are scared of Bricks because he can just rip their arms off........

Tardust says something like "This other time when we were at the jail....." and then he stops as something happens outside.

But, as a prisoner, why would you get out of prison and then go back to a jail??? Looking for something maybe???
    Likes Tar Heel Fan liked this post

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    I have been going back listening to past episodes trying to figure out who Victor might know that no one else does.
    Aye, I was wondering the same thing. Wasn't Victor an insurance agent? Maybe someone from the colony since the photo was never shown to anyone else from there.

Page 38 of 60 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast