User Tag List

Page 8 of 60 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points28 Days LaterWell Liked
    Listened through twice so far. In my car with the volume cranked up at 16:50 I thought I heard "get up" not kill. Anyone else?? I'll put my other thoughts on when I get home from work, but great episode!!
    Likes urzombiefood liked this post
    The first rule of Zombieland: Cardio. When the zombie outbreak first hit, the first to go, for obvious reasons... were the fatties. <<---- TALKING TO YOU ROBINS!!

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

Maybe Zombe-Datu links up with Ink, and Ink will be all like "Hey dude, sorry about killing your girl, but we saved you a piece. Here, have a sam-wich."
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Zombie Datu joins Ink and then kills him.... It's gonna be an inside job!
    Likes Footbutt liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

What the hell Datu? Why can't you describe to me in detail what is happening to you? Are Jay and Glen dead? Are you a zombie? Come on King Resourceful, communicate with me!!! I know it is a very traumatic experience but I am feeling very much in the dark about what happened to you.

Totally awesome when Tanya referenced Burt's "the smarter you are in life" because I was thinking about that as they were listing all of Ink's academics. So Ink was so messed up that zombification barely changed him is the implication I am getting.

Unless I am mistaken, we have not before been made aware of Victor's mistake. News to me at least. So something happened during those four months...

Austin from Atlanta, I am going to bet he was with the Mallers. Could be in the colony. For a moment I thought he could be number 7, then I remembered the ones with the numbers were created from scratch since they were once small.
    Likes Tar Heel Fan, Storm, zombie Danny liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Red Shirt View Post
    I... I... I got nothing...

Except... Austin McKibbin. Victor recognized him. Marcus?

I'll also mention that Bill Roberts fields of study seem to coincide with a lot of our suspicions and theories.
    Good guess.
    Gate Keeper?
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    To me it sounded like Jay hit the little one several times with the mata gun. When Datu is being pursued, his pursuer does not have the shrill voice of a little one. I think Jay may have fataly wounded the little one, but Jay, Glen, or both turn and pusue Datu. Datu is knocked down and you can hear the gun slide away from him on the ground. Also it sounds like Datu throws a body off of him as if his attacker fell upon him , was impaled and then cast off. C'mon team, we can piece this scene together!

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBeloved1 year registered
    Just listened through for the second time with some slightly better headphones. So it sounds like Datu and team is bailing out away from the water pump. Glenn and whomever it is that is with him get in the truck and pull out while Datu closes and locks the gate. Before Datu can get to the truck it is attacked and both Glenn and Other become zombie food. Datu races up to save them and knocks out the zombie, or grabs the Mata Gun and gets a shot off (hard to tell what that sound was exactly) but either way it sounds like he takes one out.

Now out of ammo and defenseless another group of zombies walk up. Sounded like multiple footsteps. Sounds like they bite/cut Datu but don't kill him because he is still crying for a little while after. They are trying to turn him or just injure him.

After re-listening you hear what sounds like heavy machinery along with the beeping. Perhaps a crane or backhoe or something?

My theory, it is either Ink or Randy and company. They take out Glenn and Guest and only injure Datu but leave him laid out on the ground. They use some sort of machinery to knock over the windmill or otherwise damage it to keep it from working. Now generator off and no working pumps, and Datu and Glenn not coming back, the Colony must send out a party to see what happened. The trap is set and the food comes to the hungry biters.

With tho no water source, the remaining Colonist also will have to leave their fortress to seek more water or another place to live. This opens the doors for another ambush.

Starving out the castle is a really old tactic, and a sniper wounding a soldier and letting them be just so they can shoot any more soldiers who come to the aid of the injured isn't anything new either.
    Last edited by Unit; Dec 2nd, 2013 at 01:17 PM.
    [FONT=verdana][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][B]Meat and Girth [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]:squint:

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Good guess.
    Gate Keeper?
    Wouldn't Michael and Kelly recognised him also?
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Well, that just happened....

so, we have a guy from Atlanta that Vic sorta recognizes, likely on trial the same day as bill Roberts. Lets check the "hot spot" map and see if there's any type of fault lines in that area. (I'll do that later).lets also consider if I was a global pharmaceutical company....where would I have a facility in the southeastern u.s.

hmm.
    Likes scbubba liked this post
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBeloved1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Good guess.
    Gate Keeper?
    That was my first thought too, especially since Gatekeeper would never give his real name, but Victor was recon. He had to come in and out of the Colony a lot, and every time had to go through the Gatekeeper inspection. I am sure that dudes crazy face is etched into his memory. I imagine he would recognize him right away.

Only thing ing that would make me think otherwise is if he changed his appearance enough? Lost a ton of weight and colored his hair or something? But we were told Gatekeeper was portly I think, and how easy would it be to dye your hair and keep it that way post-apocalypse? I imagine that would be out of the question. I'm thinking he is another member of the Colony, and since all these guys looking at the photo are now based out of Dunbar they don't remember all the faces and names etc.
    [FONT=verdana][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][B]Meat and Girth [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]:squint:

Page 8 of 60 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast