User Tag List

Page 27 of 60 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyDung View Post
    So, am I the only one who heard something that sounded like a knife or other sharp object cutting into or slicing zombie flesh? My mental image was of King Datu the Resourceful BAMF killing a zom at very close range.
    I interpreted that as Datu getting cut or scratched by a zombie. He's is in distress now, knowing that he is infected. I'm sure when the story picks by up we'll be surprised at what is revealed.
    Likes Elisa, zombie Danny liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    I couldn't find anyone posting this, but maybe Austin is one of the Little Ones Victor saw at one point. I have a theory that Bill was recruiting while in jail and gave a few special inmates a nice tattoo to remember him by, and that left Austin and others marked to be Little Ones once Bill became "Ink". I know my explanation might have some logic and timing issues, but it is a theory and it came to mined while I was driving and trying not to think about the slaughter that occurred.
    Likes Red Shirt, Witch_Doctor liked this post

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    Im not sure if it's relevant to the story or not, but another thing located in Georgia is the headquarters for the Center for Disease Control. If the case is connected to Bill Roberts, it's possible that Austin was a classmate at one of the schools, and had a hand in whatever Roberts was up to.
    Likes Tar Heel Fan, Unit liked this post

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by sailorangel59 View Post
    ...I couldn't find anyone posting this, but maybe Austin is one of the Little Ones Victor saw at one point...
    So Austin could have been #5, that Victor injected in the eye.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBeloved1 year registered
    Was number 5 the one he injects in the eye? I'll have to go back and re listen. Number 5 was the one that had its arm broken off at the elbow in the truck when Lizzy first sees one on the was to the arena with Tardust and Bricks. So if it was then #5 regrew an arm or he bled out or ink killed him and tattooed a new #5 or something.
    Likes TacticalJHP liked this post
    [FONT=verdana][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][B]Meat and Girth [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]:squint:

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unit9014 View Post
    Was number 5 the one he injects in the eye? I'll have to go back and re listen. Number 5 was the one that had its arm broken off at the elbow in the truck when Lizzy first sees one on the was to the arena with Tardust and Bricks. So if it was then #5 regrew an arm or he bled out or ink killed him and tattooed a new #5 or something.
    Yea, it was the same #5. It was missing it's forearm. I figured it would have bled out too, but apparently not.

http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/s...le=Little+Ones
    Likes Unit liked this post

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

It would be interesting if Austin Mckibben turned out to be the guy that gave Kalani the pills in the arena. Another user has hinted at this also - and it would be a good set up to the attack on Datu - maybe he was attacked by Samantha - assuming she wasn't turned into mincemeat.
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tonyhind86 View Post
    It would be interesting if Austin Mckibben turned out to be the guy that gave Kalani the pills in the arena. Another user has hinted at this also - and it would be a good set up to the attack on Datu - maybe he was attacked by Samantha - assuming she wasn't turned into mincemeat.
    The guy who gave Kalani the pills, named himself "Martin", right? Why wold Austin use a different name instead of his own to introduce himself?
    Likes Unit liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    The guy who gave Kalani the pills, named himself "Martin", right? Why wold Austin use a different name instead of his own to introduce himself?
    Ah yes, I remember now. That wittles down my list of potential theories - only a few weeks till we hopefully get more answers.
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredWiki AmateurWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Unit9014 View Post
    My only thought with it being Bricks is why? Bricks is dead and gone, what could we get or learn about bringing him back up now? Could be possible, and you never can tell with the mind of KC working on it, but I can't see how tying Bricks back into the story somehow would add anything... I'm betting that finding out who the person is will be less important than finding out how them and Ink might be related in some way.
    I know this was from way back in the thread, but Bricks being Austin can make sense in that it establishes some connection between the Mallers and Ink. Now, the Mallers were also trying to destroy the zombies at the arena, so it might not be an alliance but rather an intimate knowledge, which could explain why they seemed to have a stronger knowledge of what was going on than we might otherwise expect.

Of course, as the founder of the Tardust fan club, I'm partial to the theories that he is Austin (he's misunderstood). Regardless, it would be quite logical that the mallers and Ink had connections.
    Likes Elisa liked this post

Page 27 of 60 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast