User Tag List

Page 9 of 60 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    "Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell Liked1 year registered
    Kc !!!!!!!!!!!!! your good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell Liked1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unit9014 View Post
    What did Vic do that has Michael so butt hurt? Must have been bad, others have screwed up and he hasn't kicked them to the curb the way he is doing to Vic. When Michael goes for medicine and a Doc back in the day he mentions that Saul is his best friend. Saul recently mentioned that Vic is his best friend. We know Lizzy wants to have a full on wedding. Perhaps Saul asked Vic to be his best man and Michael took it as a personal blow and now he has a little jealousy and resentment going that is making him act harsher towards Victor than anyone else.
    I think Victor must have made a bad decision in some way and this is not just a personal thing.
    When victor apologises Michael says
    Michael: "Look Vic, now more than ever I need people who.. " he stops short of saying "I can trust"
    Michael: "Well this is a soldiers job"
    Victor: "But I know what I'm doing"
    Michael: "I already gave you a shot"
    Victor: "I know"
    Michael: "Sorry Vic, I can't risk having you out there again, it's not fair to the other soldiers." because Vic might get them killed?
    It sounds like Victor froze in the heat of battle, and in Michael's mind he is a liability.
    Although Victor has been fine in battle in the past, maybe it's that he missed something and a zombie snuck up on his side or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Unit9014 View Post
    Ahhh darn 2 week wait!!!!
    I know, but a quality podcast is worth waiting 2 weeks for...
    Likes Z Sniper, Unit liked this post

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Condor View Post
    Oh crap... Datu!!!
    My sentiments exactly! Datu has be survive. Otherwise how can he be proclaimed King when the US West Coast is repopulated by colonists from the Philippines?

I'm hoping that what we heard was Datu getting knocked down by a Little One, that then turned its attention back to Glenn and Jay. After all, we suspect that the zombies are all pretty hungry, and this way the Little One gets a two-course meal, followed by having Datu for dessert.

Quote Originally Posted by Condor View Post
    Thinking positive, maybe he was bitten on the arm, was able to quickly tourniquet and amputate.
    I'm still hopeful that Datu didn't get infected. But if he did then I like your scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Footbutt View Post
    some one is going to come to Datu's rescue... and i'm betting it's Scratch.
    I think the door is open for something like this. My hope is that Burt and Riley are going to arrive and distract the Little One, giving Datu the opportunity to get the Mata Gun back and kill it.
    Likes ZombieWildfire liked this post

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Hate to say it. I like datu, and jay(actor not character)...but datu needs to die.

shit, SOMEBODY needs to die (from the original core group)...its season four already...the "O.T." people need some loss. Just my .02 on datus survival.
    Likes scbubba, Elisa, Storm, TRiver_Rat, Unit liked this post
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Ok so here is what I think happens........

Datu closes the gate.
    Glen gets attacked. Glen down.
    Jay or whoever gets attacked. Jay down.
    While that is happening Datu is shooting his pistol.
    Datu is backing away from a zombie saying "please please"
    A Zombie attacks Datu and gets impaled.
    Lands on tops of Datu.
    Another Zombie says "Get up". Probably talking to his zombie buddy.
    The Zombie "attacks" Datu, but is really only getting his zombie friend who didn't "get up"
    Datu screams thinking this is the end.
    Instead of biting Datu the Zombie takes his zombie buddy and then hears a noise.
    The Zombie runs off into the rain with his zombie buddy.

This is the part where we hear the strange noise/beeping/engine. More beeping. More engine. More beeping. Engine dying down.

Soooo.............

#1 - The windmill was making the noise and then powered down. (Don't think this is the case, because the windmill is water powered not engine powered, and wasn't making that noise earlier when they started it)

#2 - Someone pulled up in a vehicle and scared away the remaining Zombie. (If this is true............ Who is in the vehicle???)
    A) Another Colony member sent out to help speed things along?
    B) Ink himself? Coming to recruit Datu the master mechanic?!?!?
    C) Scratch? Coming to make sure she gets a few more glorious moments??
    D) Burt/Riley? Not likely but maybe they were coming back to the colony?

I think somehow Datu is still alive, Not bitten. Yes, there is not a journal entry.... but, this could also be that Datu is taken by an unfriendly from the above list........ or Datu is saved by a friendly but immediately after knowing he is safe, Datu collapses or something..... a lot has happened to our poor repair man in this epic tale.......

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    This is such a confusing episode.....What did Victor do for Michael to distrust him? Did Datu just get infected and will now die? WHAT IS GOING ON???? These questions......The ending had me filled with emotions to what the hell was going on....? It sounded like Datu was at least bitten if not completely munched on...
    Last edited by Gooer; Dec 2nd, 2013 at 01:17 PM.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    Wait, i'm confused, what did Victor do that Michael won't have him in the field again?
    Michael caught Victor and Pegs messing around in the Cow Stables and the whole story turns into a really bad love triangle of trying to find out who's baby it is, with CJ acting as Maury!!!
    Likes Z Sniper, Gooer liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    This is my new best guess on what went down with Datu. Assuming that only one little one attacked them.

Datu and Jay are out of the car and closing the gate while Glen pulls the car through.

Glen is attacked in the truck and scratched. Glen starts to turn.

Jay shoots little one several times with the Mata gun and finaly kills it, but is attacked by the now turned Glen. Jay (still wearing the mata gun) begins to turn.

Datu is attacked by Glen, and the pistol is knocked from his hands somehow. Glen falls upon Datu who impales him with a pipe (seen in episode artwork) or something.

The now turned Jay pursues Datu. ZombJay is still wearing the heavy matagun and is slowed down a bit. Somehow ZombJay is killed after a shuffling sound. Maybe Datu strangles him with the air hose of the Matagun.. I don't know.

My last though is that the beeping and the humming sound could somehow be Datu filling up the pressure tank of the Matagun so he can defend himself.
    Last edited by TRiver_Rat; Dec 2nd, 2013 at 01:21 PM. Reason: spelling
    Likes Tar Heel Fan liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    Can't even begin to guess what is going to happen, but all i can say is, if this was a trap and not coincidence, Datu needs to break this habit of falling into Z-Traps...

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by TRiver_Rat View Post
    And did anyone catch the millisecond of the noise that sounds like Ink's voise. It was in the same timbre as "It's Paul", but it was just a brief murmer.
    Yeah, at the risk of sounding silly again ("Die, we're alive, die....") I thought I heard "Kill".
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Page 9 of 60 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast