User Tag List

Page 19 of 60 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    Quote Originally Posted by Unit9014 View Post
    I've brought up something before and it still nags in the back of my mind. Ink and some random others are supposed to be very smart. They are attacking humans for food or to turn them. What happens when all of humanity is either eaten or turned? Just like the zombies found on Catalina island were starving to death, all zombies will starve and die. It doesn't make sense for Ink to want to destroy ALL humans, in the process he destroys himself and all other zombies as well. As much as he can plan and logic and reason he must know this. Is he so bent on death at this point that he is content to kill himself as well? It would be in his best interest to preserve some humans just to keep them as a reproducing food source. What do you all think?
    I seen a dumbass Zombie movie once where they had a few smart ones.. The farmed humans. Once they got to a certain point they ate them. Yes some sick human taught them that to keep them at bay.. I can not recall the movie for anything.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    I am still struck by all the names. We are late in the game for more mysteries, but time and time again we have seen names turn into people later in the story. One of my predictions for Season 3 was we would meet CJ. Other examples, Saul says his mom lives in Annihiem (spelling?) we meet her. Angel's girlfriend. Even after we meet her changed, she is again mentioned, that the zombies dug her up. This makes no sense to me. Five million dead in LA and they are compelled to dig up someone who has been dead and buried a couple of months.

Samantha's daughter was named Hope. Sean. Randy, etc.

Maybe KC's style has changed to confuse us, but I love call backs. Even obscure characters like Max. Max is seen with the water truck, but it is not him when Victor does the Trojan horse. But, we hear that Max is suppose to help Hope get from the hospital. Then, we have Max with actual lines as he helps CJ. He comes back again because Tanya calls him about the Earthquake, right? Why am I hung up on Max. Here is a character that could have been substituted by another more established character, but Max becomes an actual character that is trusted by both CJ and Tanya.

So, back to Austin, is he really just linked to another case or part of Inks file? If it is a different case, is it tied to Ink's sentencing? It was a plea deal.

Ok, back to Victor. Michael is really unforgiving. He does not want Victor with him, but in chapter 40 part 1, Michael is quick to dismiss Kelly's concern about rushing and the investigation. Michael says no one got hurt... Another mystery...

"Lurker"

Status
    I think Datu is alive and crying because Samantha has been turned into a little one and has him cornered but won't kill him.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points28 Days LaterWell Liked
    What I can figure out is that Michael messed up by chasing after Randy and leaving Puck to fend for himself. That a BIG no no! What could victor have done that trumps that???
    Likes Red Shirt, Z Sniper, Monster mani, Unit liked this post
    The first rule of Zombieland: Cardio. When the zombie outbreak first hit, the first to go, for obvious reasons... were the fatties. <<---- TALKING TO YOU ROBINS!!

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by masnyder4 View Post
    What I can figure out is that Michael messed up by chasing after Randy and leaving Puck to fend for himself. That a BIG no no! What could victor have done that trumps that???
    ...Maybe Vic ran off twice? I don't know... But sounds bad.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    It would make sense if Randy saved Datu from a little one or turned Glen/Jay, because Michael was also (presumably) saved by Randy at a water source. It would also make sense if Randy broke Datu's arm. That's just his thing you know.

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    I thinking Datu is just crying since he just saw two people killed in front of him and he may have been injury. And the beep is coming from the windmill/water pump.

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

The wait for the next chapter is going to be painful. I react like this chick every time there's a two week break:

Likes scbubba, Red Shirt, Z Sniper, TRiver_Rat, Unit liked this post
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBeloved1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by masnyder4 View Post
    Victor has saved the day more than once. He saved Michael, Kelly and Pegs when they first arrive at the colony, even at the expense of his own best friend Fernando, but you don't hear Vic kicking them to the curb for it. Victor breaks Michael from jail and is the only one that helps them escape. Vic saves Saul when He gets his but handed to him by a little Asian chick named CJ. Rather than rolling over and taking the easy way out during the zombie war at the Colony, Victor pull the most bad ace move to date and sticks a zombie in the eye with a syringe. Even with Tanya at ground zero Vic does his best Jaws re-enactment withthe air tank to save them from the little one.

Victor has a track record of bad assery and stepping up to the plate when the finkle matter is flying. This is why I think the issue between Vic and Mikey is more personal. Even considering screw ups that get people killed... Pegs with the pot, Lizzy lets in Pinstripes... stuff has happened that was forgiven. Could be wrong, but that is the overwhelming vibe I get.
    [FONT=verdana][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][B]Meat and Girth [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]:squint:

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH

another observation...
    in the earlier episodes, i originally thought "hey, Datu's mata-gun is setting the stage for a long-term solution to the ammo shortage!"
    but now i can see it was more for the allowance of not needing a guntruck, thus the ensuing demise of Glen and Jay.
    heck, even at the start of the chapter there's the hope that the Windmill and solar panels will help solve the gas shortage, but now it seems that's been halted as well.

i'm feeling a bit fatalistic and could easily see a large sum of people being killed or the Colony overrun.
    Likes Elisa, Unit liked this post

Page 19 of 60 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast