User Tag List

Page 40 of 60 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
    "Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBeloved1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    I was one that was pretty close :'(
    Everyone seemed to be missing the question for Jakob and James on the weekly Reptrivia, so I checked the Wiki and it looks like the call signs that Angel says in ch22 and what is listed on the Wiki contradict each other, so to make it fair I removed those two from the list and anyone who got 85% or higher before the change is getting some Rep. Sorry for the confusion guys.
    Likes scbubba, Vlarken, Storm liked this post
    [FONT=verdana][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][B]Meat and Girth [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]:squint:

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

Quote Originally Posted by Unit9014 View Post
    Everyone seemed to be missing the question for Jakob and James on the weekly Reptrivia, so I checked the Wiki and it looks like the call signs that Angel says in ch22 and what is listed on the Wiki contradict each other, so to make it fair I removed those two from the list and anyone who got 85% or higher before the change is getting some Rep. Sorry for the confusion guys.
    I tried the quiz on my phone and the safari browser crashed. Mind, I know I wouldn't have gotten a few of them right. The preceding two were right up my alley though because I've just listened to the episodes

Keep up the good work dude, these quizzes are great!
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBeloved1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyhind86 View Post
    I tried the quiz on my phone and the safari browser crashed. Mind, I know I wouldn't have gotten a few of them right. The preceding two were right up my alley though because I've just listened to the episodes

Keep up the good work dude, these quizzes are great!
    Those two are still confusing though to me. Just listened to 22-1 again and Angel says Bluejay and Robin are Jakob and James. You look at the wiki for ch22 and it lists Bluejay and Robin = Jakob and James. But then you go to Jakob and James individual pages and it lists them the other way around. I don't know... Whatever they are both dead now I think. They went down with the tower.

And thanks, I enjoy making the quizzes.
    Likes scbubba liked this post
    [FONT=verdana][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][B]Meat and Girth [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]:squint:

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points28 Days LaterWell Liked
    Ink tin foil hat theory...
    What if Ink stumbled across something and then knew that the outbreak was going to start? Something along the lines of "Hm...there is no cover page on this random TPS report left on the printer. I'm gonna read it" and that leads him to another thing and then another and he realizes that the outbreak is going to happen no matter what. STICK WITH ME! If your spouse were to then cheat on you and you knew the end of the world was around the corner...what would you do?? What I think Ink did is decide to do was get revenge 10 fold since it wouldn't matter once the outbreak started. So he then gets arrested, and what is the best way for people to think you are bat shit crazy? Tell them it's the end of the world! Now he is sitting in the jail and thinks to himself....I've always wanted a tattoo! He gets himself an impressive array of randomness all over his face, hands, etc. Next thing he knows, he is sitting in the back of the van and sees zombies are coming for him. What does he do? He puts on some powerman 5000 and lets it happen.!

Ok, Maybe some holes in this! I have no clue about the tattoos or why he ended up different. But the murders and plea I think make some sense.
    Likes scbubba, LiamKerrington, Storm, Unit liked this post
    The first rule of Zombieland: Cardio. When the zombie outbreak first hit, the first to go, for obvious reasons... were the fatties. <<---- TALKING TO YOU ROBINS!!

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    YAAAAAAY!

I didn't even think about the wiki, i just tried to do it from memory, and i wasn't sure if they specified which one was which....
    Likes Unit liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Whatever they are both dead now I think. They went down with the tower.
    Well. That escalated quickly.
    Likes Unit, Storm liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Ahhhh! My brain has been going nuts all day! I got sucked into reading more of the forum while listening to season 1 again and was bombarded with clarity moments and it's been killing me. Ok... Here I go. Bare with me.

1. Austin = Skittles
    Think about it. Victor and Saul did a ton of research back at Dunbar during Season 3. That's how they found the Kalani file and the Kalani storyline was pieced together, but whose to say the boys stopped there!? They also watched the footage from when Ink stormed Dunbar and could have gotten a glimpse of Skittles there.... Unless I'm horribly mistaken (wouldn't be the first time!) I cannot remember for the life of me if we have been told Skittles real name. Also, no one else in that little group looking at the files would recognize Skittles. Victor is the only one that has a slight chance of having seen Skittles face before but not enough to remember it. Plus, Skittles was made too prominent of a character early on with no follow through... Is this the follow through?

2. Saul's Immunity
    I'm absolutely enthralled by the biological aspect of this story. From the very beginning a pretty scientific approach has been laid down for all the pieces. (Hell look at the follistatin and pallets of Preparation H. Holy moly science!) in chap7 Blood, Sweat, and Fears, the towerites are testing the scent/pheromones theory. It is specifically stated that a bottle labeled SAUL is the first bottle dropped with absolutely no zombie reaction. It isn't until another unnamed bottle (meaning it's only important to note the non-reaction to Saul's bottle rather than the actual reaction of any other person's bottle) is dropped that the zeds react in their dog-in-heat fashion. Thus, proving that Saul's immunity is a biological/genetic occurrence rather than an antibiotic cocktail. It also proves that the zeds can sniff out immunity/slow turner status/one of us mentality in a persons pheromones. Also, supports why Tanya experienced an attempted kidnapping and not an actual killing. Haha! I've got you now KC!

My next thought bunny with this is Datu's apparent immunity/slow turner status/one of us mentality to his many up close and personal experiences with the creatures (*chest pound for Tommy* miss you little buddy). I'm not sure what the link could be there, but it's there.... Somewhere.

3. (I know! More!? WTH Katie! Stick with me please!) I remember way back in the day of my WA history, KC once explained that this is NOT a zombie story, but a story of survival. I know everyone knows that, but I feel there's a huge aspect being missed. This is a war story. There are definite two sides to this war and a major strategists on team zombie. The attacks are definitely retaliatory. This last bit is more of me pushing myself out of the zombie genre and into the war genre. *insert Platoon reference here* Datu is for sure a set-up.

K. my third or fourth major input on the forum, please be kind.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by katlero View Post
    Ahhhh! My brain has been going nuts all day! I got sucked into reading more of the forum while listening to season 1 again and was bombarded with clarity moments and it's been killing me. Ok... Here I go. Bare with me.

1. Austin = Skittles
    Think about it. Victor and Saul did a ton of research back at Dunbar during Season 3. That's how they found the Kalani file and the Kalani storyline was pieced together, but whose to say the boys stopped there!? They also watched the footage from when Ink stormed Dunbar and could have gotten a glimpse of Skittles there.... Unless I'm horribly mistaken (wouldn't be the first time!) I cannot remember for the life of me if we have been told Skittles real name. Also, no one else in that little group looking at the files would recognize Skittles. Victor is the only one that has a slight chance of having seen Skittles face before but not enough to remember it. Plus, Skittles was made too prominent of a character early on with no follow through... Is this the follow through?
    Skittles once told Angel that his name is Duncan, but did not give a full name.

Now, that could be a lie, or a middle name. But CJ's info should have more info on him since he lived at Dunbar before the attack.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by katlero View Post

1. Austin = Skittles

2. Saul's Immunity
    I'm absolutely enthralled by the biological aspect of this story. From the very beginning a pretty scientific approach has been laid down for all the pieces. (Hell look at the follistatin and pallets of Preparation H. Holy moly science!) in chap7 Blood, Sweat, and Fears, the towerites are testing the scent/pheromones theory. It is specifically stated that a bottle labeled SAUL is the first bottle dropped with absolutely no zombie reaction. It isn't until another unnamed bottle (meaning it's only important to note the non-reaction to Saul's bottle rather than the actual reaction of any other person's bottle) is dropped that the zeds react in their dog-in-heat fashion. Thus, proving that Saul's immunity is a biological/genetic occurrence rather than an antibiotic cocktail. It also proves that the zeds can sniff out immunity/slow turner status/one of us mentality in a persons pheromones. Also, supports why Tanya experienced an attempted kidnapping and not an actual killing. Haha! I've got you now KC!

My next thought bunny with this is Datu's apparent immunity/slow turner status/one of us mentality to his many up close and personal experiences with the creatures (*chest pound for Tommy* miss you little buddy). I'm not sure what the link could be there, but it's there.... Somewhere.

3. (I know! More!? WTH Katie! Stick with me please!) I remember way back in the day of my WA history, KC once explained that this is NOT a zombie story, but a story of survival. I know everyone knows that, but I feel there's a huge aspect being missed. This is a war story. There are definite two sides to this war and a major strategists on team zombie. The attacks are definitely retaliatory. This last bit is more of me pushing myself out of the zombie genre and into the war genre. *insert Platoon reference here* Datu is for sure a set-up.

K. my third or fourth major input on the forum, please be kind.

Duncan was Skittles name at the tower so I don't think he is Austin

Some great points all in all.

I do think Datu and the watermill ambush is a total retaliatory war move. There is a strong possibility Datu is either going to bring more Colonists out or turn and infect the colony. Plus the zeds have jeopardized the water situation.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredWiki AmateurWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyhind86 View Post
    Maybe he faked the signs of schizophrenia to support his insanity plea - he certainly has the intelligence to pull off the act.
    As for Austin McKibben, I think it's Bricks, the guy who was minding Lizzy. Only Victor got a good look at him before the battle at the Colony - then that would support your notion of a tie-in to the prisoners.
    I'm starting to come around to Bricks being Austin McKibben, as I don't think Victor got a good look at Tardust, as much as I wish to see his character come back into play and add drama to it all (along with expertise in explosives).

While we all seem to be focusing on McKibbins, what about Ink's cellmate, Cohen, who snuck in the ink cocktail? Who might he be? Could he be Tardust? Or, perhaps with his apparent knowledge of chemicals, could he be pre-zombie Randy? Any thoughts about Cohen?
    Likes tonyhind86 liked this post

Page 40 of 60 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast