We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points28 Days LaterWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    Things i want answered, in order:

1. IS DATU ALIVE?
    2. What happened with Vic and Michael?
    3. What is Michael's link with Randy, and does it have anything to do with his arm?
    1. I thought KC said at the end of the ep that Datu was alive and on the ground. He didn't elaborate on his well being though...
    2. Vic was probably out with Michael's crew and in a tough zombie related spot. Vic sees what should be done and takes charge, Michael goes with a different plan, and the Army guys split in who they follow. People almost get hurt/killed which Michael is pissed about...But even more pissed that someone tried to take charge of his operation. He's already given up control of the colony to CJ and stays sane by having his slice of the pie that no one messes with.
    3. I think it's someone that Michael knows personally. Any time he sees Randy and says his name I think of Jerry Seinfeld when he sees Newman! Maybe estranged brother/cousin who was cast out of the family for some crazy reason...
    Likes Z Sniper, Witch_Doctor liked this post
    The first rule of Zombieland: Cardio. When the zombie outbreak first hit, the first to go, for obvious reasons... were the fatties. <<---- TALKING TO YOU ROBINS!!

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBeloved1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    ...You forgot Mr. Whiskers...
    Last week's stir fry dinner.
    Likes Z Sniper liked this post
    [FONT=verdana][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][B]Meat and Girth [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]:squint:

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    He's probably died of Gluttony on rats.....
    Likes Z Sniper, Unit liked this post

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

He'll probably make a cameo appearance in an upcoming episode of "Rex: Zombie Killer"
    Likes Red Shirt, Cabbage Patch, Storm liked this post
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

He's probably died of Gluttony on rats.....
    He'd still have eight more lives to try to find Pegs again.
    Likes Gooer, tonyhind86, Unit liked this post

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurLoved3 months registered

Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    I like how everyone is glazing over the fact that she ask Datu directly if he was ok with that and if the weapon was ready. Both Glenn and Datu said that they were good. So it CJ's fault for trusting two adults on their decision? Blame should be going all around. Micheal for not bring back the gun truck, CJ for not send enough , and Datu and Glenn for not field test the matagun. I'm starting to hate the CJ hate-train on the forums. How about just going with the idea that all decisions have consequences, good or bad?
    I'm with Undead here. I think everyone is unnecessarily harsh on CJ, whatever she does. CJ is damned for not taking any chances or risks, then she does so after quite a lot of reasonable consideration, and she's damned because it doesn't have the best outcome.

If I was in charge of a dying colony, had lost a limb, witnessed the horrific deaths of many friends etc etc, I'd probably be a gibbering wreck incapable of any sort of coherent thought.

I can see her going one of two ways, since the colony is in such a dire situation. Either she retracts the colony inwards and becomes uber cautious, and everyone slowly starves to death due to lack of resources, or she decides that, because its hopeless, its time to go hell for leather, find the cause, and kick some zombie/ maller arse.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurLoved3 months registered

I reckon Mr Whiskers took out the Little One so Datu could crawl away.
    Likes Elisa, Storm, tonyhind86 liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWildfire View Post
    I'm with Undead here. I think everyone is unnecessarily harsh on CJ, whatever she does. CJ is damned for not taking any chances or risks, then she does so after quite a lot of reasonable consideration, and she's damned because it doesn't have the best outcome.

If I was in charge of a dying colony, had lost a limb, witnessed the horrific deaths of many friends etc etc, I'd probably be a gibbering wreck incapable of any sort of coherent thought.
    what CJ really needs is a peg-leg. (for making walking easier)
    ...and an eye patch. (so she can storm ships in the dark with better nightvision)
    ...and a parrot. (to keep her company)
    Likes scbubba, Red Shirt, Gooer, 7oddisdead, Unit liked this post

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredWiki AmateurWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    Things i want answered, in order:

1. IS DATU ALIVE?
    2. What happened with Vic and Michael?
    3. What is Michael's link with Randy, and does it have anything to do with his arm?
    1) Datu is not majorly hurt - we never hear him yell in pain. My guess is that he's crying so much because he feels responsible for Glenn's death. Afterall, Datu convinced CJ the matagun could manage, even though he sounded fairly unconvinced. He even mentioned to Glenn that it needed more tweaks. It didn't work right, and he probably had to kill a zombie version of one of his friends...

3) I think Randy was not someone Michael necessarily knew before. It's just someone he has a bunch about, and we'll see that he will play an important role in the end (end of Ink?). A sort of Gollum-like character in his relationship with Frodo from the Lord of the Rings. Randy's behavior at the water works must have been different enough from the rest of the zombies to have caught Michael's attention.

2) Victor must have sold Michael an awful policy with too many fees... I wouldn't trust him after that, either
    Last edited by Tar Heel Fan; Dec 5th, 2013 at 10:05 AM. Reason: spelling errors - stupid auto fill! And added "n"s to Glenn
    Likes Z Sniper, Gooer, masnyder4 liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    There have been a number of questions regarding the trial of Bill Roberts, the LA County Courthouse and Eastern Bay Prison. I'd like to try to clarify the relationship between the three.

First, remember that the United States has multiple, tiered justice and penal systems. These are, in order, municipal and/or county, state and federal. Each level has its own law enforcement agencies, courts and prisons, and each is responsible for dealing with crimes committed within its territory.

1. Bill Roberts was being tried for murder in a local court for a crime committed within that jurisdiction, specifically the County of Los Angeles California.

2. He would have been held in a Los Angeles City or County jail or detention facility while he was undergoing trial. If convicted he would have been imprisoned in either an LA County or California State prison, or a state mental facility for the criminally insane.

3. Eastern Bay was identified as a Federal prison. Prisoners in Eastern Bay were convicted in federal courts and could have come from anywhere in the United States. Bill Roberts would not have been sent there, since he was not being tried by a federal court.
    Penal Systems............. *giggle*

Page 33 of 60 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast