User Tag List

Page 14 of 60 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Quote Originally Posted by Unit9014 View Post
    Another issue with Bricks, Bricks was in East Bay, but Ink never was, he was in the mental facility and in jail but never in prison. So unless Bricks somehow got out of prison and to the jail just to hold a guy down.... nah that just doesn't make any sense to me...
    Good point about Eastern Bay. All we really know is he was with the mallers. Maybe Scratch was a local bus driver and made a few stops along the way lol. Grrr... Umm, seen any flying squid Cthulhu clones...?
    Last edited by Grognaurd; Dec 2nd, 2013 at 03:24 PM.
    Likes Eviebae, Unit liked this post

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Tanya 'We still don't know why the outbreak started?'
    Michael 'Nope, but he definitly didn't start all if this?'
    Tanya 'But he wants to end it...'

Is this what Tanya and Michael talk about at about 10:10? Or do my ears deceive me, and I miss something?
    Likes Unit liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    ...What did Victor do for Michael to distrust him?...
    March 10, 2010. Victor joins Michael and a group of soldiers on a scavanging run to a local COSTCO store. The location has already been heavily picked over, but the group still finds an impressive haul of home electronics, batteries, and toilet paper in bulk packages. Michael notices a yellow plastic bag sticking out of Victor's back pocket and asks him about it. Victor says that he found a bag of beef jerkey. Michael asks if there is more, but Victor says it was the only one. Michael asks for a piece, but Victor has already eaten them all. Michael sulks all the way home.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBeloved1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Maybe it was Randy who did not kill R2Da2; but it killed Jay and Glen, unless there were more than just one zomb ...
    Relistening to it, it sounds like multiple sets of footsteps. Hard to tell for sure though
    Likes TacticalJHP liked this post
    [FONT=verdana][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][B]Meat and Girth [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]:squint:

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    March 10, 2010. Victor joins Michael and a group of soldiers on a scavanging run to a local COSTCO store. The location has already been heavily picked over, but the group still finds an impressive haul of home electronics, batteries, and toilet paper in bulk packages. Michael notices a yellow plastic bag sticking out of Victor's back pocket and asks him about it. Victor says that he found a bag of beef jerkey. Michael asks if there is more, but Victor says it was the only one. Michael asks for a piece, but Victor has already eaten them all. Michael sulks all the way home.
    Now I want beef jerky! Thanks... Sucks that it's so expensive here in Denmark... And that you can only get it in the few shops that actually sell American stuff. Just like skittles... Speaking of which... Where the fuck is that guy? ... He probably became Zkittles a long time ago.

Anyways....

There is at least one little one, you can here their metalic scream/squeak thing at 16:07.30, and at 16:09.30. There's a different scream at 16:22.50, though, not sure what that is.
    At 16:33.80 it sounds like the zet is saying something. The only word I can hear though is "hi", and that would just be weird.
    At 16:24.50 it snarls and bites (sounds like that to me) before saying "kill"/"get up"/"*****" at 16:50.30.

Am I the only one who can hear a zombie to the right at 16:33.00, and again at 16:36.40?
    Backs up the theory (can't remember who posted that, sorry) that there are more than one zombie in this scene. I kinda like that idea.
    Last edited by Storm; Dec 4th, 2013 at 01:18 PM. Reason: Wrote 16:33.40 where it should have been 16:36.40.
    Likes scbubba, Tar Heel Fan liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unit9014 View Post
    Relistening to it, it sounds like multiple sets of footsteps. Hard to tell for sure though
    Re-listened to the attack scene a few times.

At the end it sounds like an alarm, weather it is linked to the gate or a general alarm for the colony, and multiple footsteps coming out of the gate in response to the gunfire. This would make sense because the colony is not going to sit still as three of their own is attacked directly outside of their gate, and that also explains why the zombies run off suddenly.

And i agree with several people here, CJ is not going to shut up about this now and it is all Michael's fault for not bringing the gun truck back.
    Likes Merlin1274 liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan.Luiz View Post
    I have a feeling McKibbin is Tardust. Not sure why, it just makes sense for him to be a secondary character that is still alive in my mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by skankyfish View Post
    Hey, it's an emotional time! And those aren't tears, there's just something in my eye...yeah, that's it...

I've lost the post now, but whoever suggested Bricks might be Austin McWhotsit, I think that's my favourite theory. Victor only saw him once, at a distance, when he was concentrating on other things (Lizzy, mainly), so it would make sense for him to recognise him but not be able to put his thumb on it.
    I think that there might be a problem with Austin McCooben being a Maller. McCooben's Trial info was in the Judge's chamber along with Ink's. This was immediately prior to the outbreak. It seems that his case was being tried at or around the same time. So, unless he was recently convicted and immediately sent to Eastern Bay Prison then he really wouldn't have been in the prison when Scratch broke them out of jail. Even if he was just sent there before TEOTWAWKI, would he have had time to form a camaraderie with the inmates in such a short time?

BUT, story wise, as someone said before, what would be the purpose of bringing back a dead character with some sort of possible connection to Ink? Well, if it is a Maller who might have some sort of insight into INK, then there could be a mad dash to find them before Burt and Riley does. This could also lead to the (please dear Lord, NOOOO) possibility of a truce between the Mallers and the Colony. (I'm now thinking of last night's Walking Dead episode.)
    Likes scbubba, skankyfish, Unit, masnyder4 liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points28 Days LaterWell Liked
    I am racking my brain trying to think of who I would even want Austin Mckiben (sp?) to be! What if it was little one #7 that he and Tanya ran into earlier? very far off chance since they all started off small I know. I like the theory of Austin being a "special" zombie that they might have encountered at some point. Either way, I think they'll be able to look into him a little bit and discover where he was turned or something along that line, and if he was/is a special one, they might find another place like the hospital.

I swear I'm hearing get up... and if so, why would that get said to Datu? I am thinking that Datu was bitten, told to get up so he would know he wasn't going to be killed and then the zom (Randy, Ink, Smart One) left him. If there is one thing we know about Datu it is his crying noises! That sounded like a "the world is done and I'm going to die" cry unlike any we have heard from the leaky faucet! I think he's going to turn and be another challenge facing the survivors, both in him being extremely smart so the smarter in death... and also an emotional challenge. It will be difficult for anyone to kill zombie Datu!
    Likes Witch_Doctor, Storm liked this post
    The first rule of Zombieland: Cardio. When the zombie outbreak first hit, the first to go, for obvious reasons... were the fatties. <<---- TALKING TO YOU ROBINS!!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    Now I want beef jerky! Thanks... Sucks that it's so expensive here in Denmark... And that you can only get it in the few shops that actually sell American stuff. Just like skittles... Speaking of which... Where the fuck is that guy? ... He probably became Zkittles a long time ago.

Anyways....

There is at least one little one, you can here their metalic scream/squeak thing at 16:07.30, and at 16:09.30. There's a different scream at 16:22.50, though, not sure what that is.
    At 16:33.80 it sounds like the zet is saying something. The only word I can hear though is "hi", and that would just be weird. (W.D. This is too funny)
    At 16:24.50 it snarls and bites (sounds like that to me) before saying "kill"/"get up"/"*****" at 16:50.30.

Am I the only one who can hear a zombie to the right at 16:33.00, and again at 16:33.40?
    Backs up the theory (can't remember who posted that, sorry) that there are more than one zombie in this scene. I kinda like that idea.
    I thought I heard "Kill" too. Yes, I'm sure there are several Zombies running around.

Sucks that it's so expensive here in Denmark
    Ah, If I smoked I'd say lets trade, Beef jerky for Cuban Cigars.
    Likes Storm liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved

Austin could be Randy, but I don't think so. Michael knows Randy as well. They said that they had been seperating the pages. That means others saw the papers. We know that Puck, Michael, Victor (If I remember that when the Colony was attacked Victor said in his journal that there was a beared man with a tattoo on the right side of his face. Thus why I think Randy works with Ink now. Marking his second in comand. That has nothing to do with this thread though), and Trainee (Can't think of name) saw him on the camera. I can't imagine that no one helping sorting the papers didn't notice. It could happen, but I am not feeling it. That and Michael isn't really hiding Randy anymore. Hell, He chansed him down with Puck. I just can't see Victor pointing at a pic of Randy going "Hey. I know that guy." and Michael make making a sound. I mean no sound at all. No "Hmmm" or "Are you sure?". If it were Randy I am betting Michael would have went "WHAAAAAT?". Mainly with him knowing he is moving chemicals that Ink had in his lab. Michael keeps things close to his chest, but that kinda info could wipe out the group. Unless Michael was a serial killer with Randy and he doesn't want ppl to know about it. He was even about to tell the story to Puck. Granted when they chased him he didn't go "Hey! I know that Guy!", but finding hard evidence that he may be linked to Ink? Yeah. Michael would have said something. Even if it were to find out how much Victor knew and down play it.

Still at work so I haven't been able to listen to the Datu scene again. If it was Ink, Randy, Little One, random Smart one it would make sense. Ink and Randy are smart. Ink atleast is able to read, write, think, plan, speak, mix chemicals, ect. Odds are Randy can atleast Read (How did he know what chemicals to grab and where to go? Regardless of if he is working with Ink or not he has to know something for him to go to Raydon... Ink's Lab... and grab stuff Ink was getting. My guess is he was the one that left the note. Ink gave it to him.. he went there... and read what he needed) and think/plan.

CJ made the comment that "All they had to do was wait us out...." Ink seems to be doing that. Waiting. Letting them starve. If Randy is working for him he could have looked at the pump and went "Hmmm. That is a Water Pump. I was at the Water Station before I was turned so I know something about this stuff. Odds are I know what this is. If I mess this up they will have no water. Then they will die faster."

Also fits Ink's MO. He snuck in and killed ppl and tricked them into letting him in. After ppl got wise to that he stopped. He sent waves of normals to attack The Colony before him and his Little Ones went in. He is a planner. When he realized that they have more Fire Power and could hold the line.. he has left them alone for a while. This would fit what has been going on. Take away the water and watch them die.

Page 14 of 60 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast