User Tag List

Page 18 of 60 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

When Michael arrived at the mortuary, Victor said "Hey Mikey, que paso". He doesn't like being called Mikey - maybe he's a bit more touchy about it than we realise?
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points28 Days LaterWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyhind86 View Post
    When Michael arrived at the mortuary, Victor said "Hey Mikey, que paso". He doesn't like being called Mikey - maybe he's a bit more touchy about it than we realise?
    Michael is also calling Victor "Vic" which used to really tick him off. I think Victor decided to do what he thought was right while outside the wire and almost endangered peoples lives. Like someone else said, Michael likes that he is in control of his soldiers and they look to him as their leader.

At the end of the day I think them calling each other "Mikey" and "Vic" just shows there is no courtesy between the two.
    The first rule of Zombieland: Cardio. When the zombie outbreak first hit, the first to go, for obvious reasons... were the fatties. <<---- TALKING TO YOU ROBINS!!

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurLoved3 months registered

I know there's been some speculation on here about the fact we don't believe he was an insurance salesman. I'm thinking he was a gang member or something a wee bit shady...
    as if there is anything more shady than an insurance salesman....

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurLoved3 months registered

Just catching up on the forum posts today. was too shell shocked after last night's episode to keep on top of the posts!

... still thinking of poor Datu, out in the rain all alone, bleeding everywhere. And possibly turning...

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWildfire View Post
    as if there is anything more shady than an insurance salesman....
    I bet his sales pitch would be amazing. I'd be thrilled if Otto Sturcke did one just for a giggle
    Likes scbubba, Nathan.Luiz, Z Sniper, Unit liked this post
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    I'm really confused. I think I enjoyed this part. But st the same time feel abit meh about it. I feel the attack was abit rushed? Only a couple of minuetes of blood letting then a load of confused noises. And Datu crying? How did Datu survive? Did he scramble up the mill? The Mata gun? Epic fail? Cj rushing things seems abit out of place? Am I right in thinking I herd Ink? I swear it was his growl at the end? How many little ones where there? Did Glenn and red shirt turn? Or did they get munched? One thing that irritated me. Is that we don't have much time in this episode. And we have to 're listen to a snippet from last week's? I love this show. But feel like I've been slapped in the face. Spun around and pushed into a freezing cold pond. Does any one else feel the same?
    Likes Eviebae, Cabbage Patch liked this post
    A Sig what now?

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredWiki AmateurLoved5000 Experience Points

Gamertag: skankyfish PSN ID: MrsFresh Steam ID: skankyfish Raptr ID: skankyfish
    Quote Originally Posted by Monster mani View Post
    I'm really confused. I think I enjoyed this part. But st the same time feel abit meh about it. I feel the attack was abit rushed? Only a couple of minuetes of blood letting then a load of confused noises. And Datu crying? How did Datu survive? Did he scramble up the mill? The Mata gun? Epic fail? Cj rushing things seems abit out of place? Am I right in thinking I herd Ink? I swear it was his growl at the end? How many little ones where there? Did Glenn and red shirt turn? Or did they get munched? One thing that irritated me. Is that we don't have much time in this episode. And we have to 're listen to a snippet from last week's? I love this show. But feel like I've been slapped in the face. Spun around and pushed into a freezing cold pond. Does any one else feel the same?
    No! I feel like all the things you mentioned are absolutely intentional, and it's just Kc toying with us. He knows full well that an episode like this one leaves us with far more questions, and he's not afraid to tease us...
    Likes scbubba, Red Shirt, Cabbage Patch liked this post

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    But this is like holding a roast dinner to a homeless person!!! Ahhh not fun. And I bet he's going to change the story to Burt and Rilley
    A Sig what now?

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredWiki AmateurLoved5000 Experience Points

Gamertag: skankyfish PSN ID: MrsFresh Steam ID: skankyfish Raptr ID: skankyfish
    Yep, I'm expecting Burt & Riley next too. Which means it'll be January before we learn Datu's fate, unless B&R return to the colony towards the end of Chapter 41.
    Likes Eviebae liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH

I bet his sales pitch would be amazing. I'd be thrilled if Otto Sturcke did one just for a giggle
    They should totally make a quick 45 second ad like they did with "Locked and Loaded"!

ON A SIDE NOTE...
    did anyone ever see that movie "The Good Shepherd"?
    all of this audio analyzing of the last bit of 40-3 is making me think about those scenes where they are breaking down every little sound and detail on an audio recording. fun stuff, but time consuming.

Page 18 of 60 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast