User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status

Gamertag: CPL DOUSHEBAG

"Ink" is not bad.... Please don't hate

Yes I think "ink" is not bad please don't hate.

I am more a reader of the treads then anything this is my first post so don't judge.

"Ink" is trying to cure him self and the other bitters/zombies he knows what happen at ground zero and his company did it,with his help. Being worked all the time his wife decided that he loved his job more than his family then anything so she cheated. When he got a slightly exposed at ground zero he went crazy. Then he went on a killing spree. Then he was bitten and the changed happen. With the ground zero "haze" he turned a different way turning him into the first smart one. He has his moments of crazy and him self. The cure is on his skin, so that way he has it when he needs to work on it but he keeps on failing numbering his test subjects so he know what to do next and what to try. His first test were all the special types (runners jumpers) then the first big step "the big ones", that's why the jumpers and runners died out and the " little ones" are more dominate. He is experimenting but with all the crazy in his head he is losing the battle within his head giving in to it. The next big experiment was "Randy" he knows what "ink" is doing and he is more sane that "ink". "Randy" is second in command and is helping "ink" get the cure.

Please no hate I have listen to this podcast over 10 times,read the forums and listen to WND pod also. It just a theory any positive or constructive thoughts??

Just playing devils advocate
    Likes Jannit, Gooer, MickGinger, kent17 liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

This actually makes a bit of sense, well it could. But I'm curious as to how you would describe Ink's attacks on the two towers and the colony?

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    7 days registeredWell Liked1000 Experience Points

It's true, Ink's tower attacks could possibly disapprove this theory. Maybe try to come up with why he attack these living people in large groups, but not the small groups?

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Well that is quite surprising, ink really cures that.? Never heard of that before.
    But if it does, i have to agree with you.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    While I don't entirely agree with your theory, I really like it as a concept! Personally I think your either on the right track with bill looking for a cure. Or..he is trying find a middle ground that all parties involved "us" and "them" can survive with. I'm tentatively leaning toward that with Randy, and now datu. Saul and Tanya being the odd ducks in the equation. Hell, who knows?
    Likes Verse liked this post
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    7 days registeredWell Liked1000 Experience Points

I kind of have to agree with you 7. It seems that Randy might be trying to help while trying to get himself help. Also the situation with Saul and Tanya is an interesting one as well.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points
    this would make more sense if there's another one like Ink. Like he could be the one at the arena when Datu was there and someone else could have been the one at the tower for the attack right after. maybe the little ones are failed attempts of Ink and Randy trying to find a cure. Datu doesnt really know Samantha is dead right? maybe she gets dragged to the hospital and thats where she becomes a little one.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level Wiki10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    I've got to admit, my first response to this was NO WAY!! Then I started thinking about it.

If Ink is really looking for a cure it could explain a few of the things that we've seen. We know Tanya and Saul are special and perhaps that's why the Z's try to drag Tanya off at one point (presumably under orders from Ink). Perhaps Samantha, Datu and Kalani were all selected for the area due to a genetic anomaly similar to Saul and Tanya. We don't know for certain what happened to Samantha, as orllyfools states. Plus, Kalani didn't die of a zombie bite so there's no way to disprove the theory so far. We need to get Hope tested to see if she's got some of the innate immunity or resistance. Maybe that's the reason for having her around on the show?

Datu was allowed to live and perhaps he's another of the test subjects of Ink's big master plan.

I don't buy into the idea that Ink isn't bad but I can get on board with the notion that he might be looking for a cure.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved

Its a good theory. I'm not on board though. Ink just seems too smart and in control. Him smiling bothers me as well. In my head I don't see it as a "Hi Friend!" kinda thing, but a smug condescending type. The attacks on The Colony, making traps at the begining. Seems more of a having fun being a monster than trying to cure.

It is well thought out though and solid though. If this turned out to be the case I would not be too shocked.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    28 Days Later100 Experience Points

Pin

Quote Originally Posted by boogieBAP View Post
    This actually makes a bit of sense, well it could. But I'm curious as to how you would describe Ink's attacks on the two towers and the colony?
    Maybe that being a full Zed has made him more aggressive.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast