User Tag List

Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    "Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur

Gamertag: LieutenantFUBAR Steam ID: h2yankeesfan
    I found We're Alive because I am a fan of Rooster Teeth (the Red vs Blue guys), and they have a mini-meme called "Zombie Plan". Since I was on the subject of zombies I just googled "Zombie Plan" and got to some obscure forum that I don't remember. It was discussing what people would do and where they would go when "Zed attacks". At one point someone made the post (and I'm summarizing here), "I am surprised nobody has talked about We're Alive yet here. <link>". That's it. Hooked. Listened to every episode within the span of three days, then listened again. And again.

It's a cycle.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    I heard about We're alive through Cyrus on another brilliant geek discussion podcast: The League Of Extremely Ordinary Gentlemen (The LEOG)
    They even had one episode dedicated to discussing post apocalyptic stories and had Burt do an outro at the end of the show!!!!
    I can't recommend these guys (and a couple of girls) highly enough, the amount of superb TV shows, comics, and movies that they have introduced me to is unfathomable. For any one out there who wants to find them visit www.spill.com

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    I found were alive while listening to The Rooster Teeth podcast as they were discussing it

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur

Gamertag: LieutenantFUBAR Steam ID: h2yankeesfan
    Quote Originally Posted by ICEMAN TRAVIS View Post
    I found were alive while listening to The Rooster Teeth podcast as they were discussing it
    Whoa whoa whoa.

What Drunk Tank episode was that?

I missed that.

"Lurker"

Status
    Greetings all. Aleks Here. I found "We're Alive" when I was searching for audiobooks. I downloaded the entire saga and listened to it all every day until I was done. Now I'm going through it again while I drive in to work. I find I'm picking up more interesting bits this time around.

Great story and great job to the writers and entire cast. I look forward to the next season. Personally I find this even more entertaining than the TV show "Walking Dead". I'm more invested in this story line.

"Lurker"

Status
    I had never listened to a podcast before. The whole idea sounded boring to me. I finally decided to give one a shot and since I am a zombie fan did a Google search composed of the words zombie and podcast and this was at the top of the list. All I can say is man am I glad I did that. I liked it so much that I immediately upon finishing the very first episode suggested it to all the members of my zombie fan group. You guys just made another fan!! I can't wait for season three!! This stuff is awesome!!!!!!!!

"Fresh Meat"

Status

Steam ID: JusticePain
    I have always been into zombies for years now and I was looking for a zombie podcast. We're Alive was the first I found and it was great. Never stopped and can't wait to see what happenes next!

"Lurker"

Status

Thank God for Friends

I was in English class and we were outside warming up in the sun haha. And then my two friends started talking about this 'Zombie' thing. They told me it was called We're Alive and it's like a movie but without the picture and I'm like cool. They told me I had to listen to it in the dark because it was scary as hell. So she let me listen to the first Chapter and I was so amzed at all the sound effects! I went home and downloaded every single episode. Been hooked and somewhat "unhealthily" obsessed ever since.

I'm a moderate fan of Zombies. I like the Resident Evil Movies, Zombieland (lolz), Shawn of the Dead (lolz again) BUT I don't like playing zombie games! They scare the shit out of me sooo much even when I'm with a friend. :/

"Lurker"

Status
    i was looking on itunes for a free podcast

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurVeteran5000 Experience Points
    I have never been a fan of the gun-toting shoot-em-up zombie horror genera. However, We're Alive came up several times on Audio Drama sites and I thought I'd give it a try. I was so glad I did. The characters and story are so well developed. The soundscape is wonderful and really lets you get into the story. As sad as I am that it won't run forever, I am excited to know there will be some form of conclusion to wrap up all the unanswered questions.

Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast