User Tag List

Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    I had been listening to a ton of podcasts and I got kind of tired of people blabbing on and on about their opinions on things. So I wondered if old timey-esque radio dramas were a thing that might exist. So I googled something like “radio drama podcast” and we’re alive popped up immediately. I think this was between the 2nd and 3rd seasons, so I liked the fact that I had a ton of stuff to listen to right away, and like most people here, I burned through it all quickly.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by molson View Post
    I had been listening to a ton of podcasts and I got kind of tired of people blabbing on and on about their opinions on things. So I wondered if old timey-esque radio dramas were a thing that might exist. So I googled something like “radio drama podcast” and we’re alive popped up immediately. I think this was between the 2nd and 3rd seasons, so I liked the fact that I had a ton of stuff to listen to right away, and like most people here, I burned through it all quickly.
    Welcome to the Tower. Good to have you in here. Are you caught up on the episodes and ready for the Season 3 finale tonight?
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    Welcome to the Tower. Good to have you in here. Are you caught up on the episodes and ready for the Season 3 finale tonight?
    Thanks and ya, I've been caught up for just the last few months or so. Tonight will be the first time I've listened live, in my house, and not on the MP3 player while walking the dog or out and about. I feel I like should be preparing for this better or something. Should I have popcorn? Should I be drunk by now?

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by molson View Post
    Thanks and ya, I've been caught up for just the last few months or so. Tonight will be the first time I've listened live, in my house, and not on the MP3 player while walking the dog or out and about. I feel I like should be preparing for this better or something. Should I have popcorn? Should I be drunk by now?
    Hope you enjoyed the show. I know I sure did.... :-)

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    I have a pretty long commute so I've been listening to podcasts for a few years. One day I was in the iTunes store and one of the podcasts featured up at the top was the cover art with pinstripe, and it looked interesting so I started listening. Next thing you know I'm hooked. You guys should put a warning label on this thing, it's like crack!

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Ivyjoe View Post
    I have a pretty long commute so I've been listening to podcasts for a few years. One day I was in the iTunes store and one of the podcasts featured up at the top was the cover art with pinstripe, and it looked interesting so I started listening. Next thing you know I'm hooked. You guys should put a warning label on this thing, it's like crack!
    Welcome to the addiction, Ivyjoe! We're all here to help one another fight withdrawals until Season 4 comes.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Hi Ivyjoe, you absolutely right, WA is a sexy drug though it is much less lethal than crack. Glad you are with us! Welcome!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered5000 Experience PointsWell Liked

Gamertag: OldtypeM87
    Found the podcast searching for some podcasts on google play. Searched zombie and it was the first thing that came up. Decided to give it a try and enjoyed listening to the show.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    I found out about this podcast while listening to walking dead cast. listened to the first 2 seasons while at work this week.

Jamez

"Lurker"

Status
    I was looking for scary pod casts back in October 2011 when I downloaded two of the first seasons chapters with other podcasts about zombies I liked your pod cast the best so I kept coming back season after season.

Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast