Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast
    6 Degrees of Seven Bacon

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsVeteranLoved
    Blog Entries

How Did You Find Us?

I found We're Alive through a post in a forum, and I was hooked.

But, my story's boring, why don't you tell us yours?
    "Run..." Was his final word as he exhaled for the last time.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Since the forums have moved I shall redo my how I found this amazing podcast.

I am a huge zombie fan and I loved the Walking Dead and I happen to stumble upon a podcast by the name of Walking Dead TV Podcast. It basically discusses the ins and outs of the show and the comic and one day one of the hosts mentioned that we should be listening to We're Alive. I was at work at the time listening to do it, so I just went to iTunes on my iPhone and looked it up and downloaded it immediately. I was hooked within minutes and probably made it through 4 chapters that day alone. I have sense caught up entirely and am eagerly awaiting to see what happens in Chapter 18 Part 1.

"Scavenger"

Status
    I'll put in mine as well.

I went over to my girlfriends house one day and she and her brother where in the living room listening to the podcast and at first i was just sitting around thinking what in gods name is this? and as i listened it got pretty interesting to listen to. i didn't get to finish the episode they had on so when i got home that night i looked it up and started listening from the beginning and i was hooked. luckily i found the old forums as they started out and got to watch the podcast grow and the characters evolve week by week and it has been quit an interesting time listening to each episode.

"Lurker"

Status
    Hello.

Honestly I found the podcast completely at random. I started listening when the series was in the middle of season 1. During that time (around summer of 2010) I just started listening to a bunch of Old Time Radio podcasts; mostly of the old Superman radio soaps. Then I eventually started to broaden my horizons to the mystery genre. Soon I started downloading thriller podcasts and got an automated suggestion from my ZUNE software for a podcast called "We're Alive". I saw that the series was just starting out and decided to check out the first 3 episodes. I was immediately hooked and stayed up the entire night listening. When I completely caught up I decided to send an email to KC Wayland about how thrilled I was about the series. Surprisingly he emailed me back right away the next day! Still a huge fan and ended up referring 5 of my friends to the series. And of course, they all love it.

"Lurker"

Status
    My story is boring... The one and only Greg Miller recommended on IGN's Beyond. Im sure a lot of you are fans of this podcast too

"Lurker"

Status
    I heard a promo for the podcast but I can't remember where... I then went and listened to the first episode. I subsequently listened to maybe the majority of season 1 and spammed all of my facebook friends with it! Now I hate having to wait each week for juicy new zombie bits.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsVeteran5000 Experience Points

PSN ID: Hollomandious
    a friend of mine hit "like" on the facebook profile.

the interesting part is, i hadn't read my facebook feed for a while. and i only read about 5 posts that day before i got bored. but one of those 5 posts happened to be the "like" of We're Alive. it's like it was an involuntary act. but the end result, is brilliant.

and now, i've listened to it in its entirety 5 times. and i'm sure, 6 is not that far off. (driving being 50% of your job has some advantages).

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by NashKnowsBest View Post
    My story is boring... The one and only Greg Miller recommended on IGN's Beyond. Im sure a lot of you are fans of this podcast too
    Same here. Thanks, Greg!

"Lurker"

Status
    Found it through my zune pass.

"Lurker"

Status
    I had bought a new phone and was just browsing through it and stumbled on the podcast feature, open it up and it was one of the first options on the list. Im a fan of zombie movies, storys, etc. Gave it a listen and have been hooked ever since!!!

Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast