User Tag List

Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status
    I treated myself to a Roberts Stream 83i a couple of years ago and listened to various streams online. I stumbled upon "Sound Stages Radio" IIRC, and heard a few minutes of the tail end of a podcast. Subliminal influences do work as I was hooked instantly, even tho` I was almost unconscious at the time, and searched far and wide to find information on the show. Extremely pleased I managed to track the show down. So much so that my good lady bought me Series One for my Christmas.
    Anywhoo, Were Alive is IMHO the finest modern day radio drams of the last forty years and deserves any accolades that comes its` way.
    Well done K.C. and "Angel" for creating a wonderfully atmospheric and entertaining show.

Keep up the good work folks.

BTW any typos are the result of "Homebrew" real ale and not lazy typing

Choagy FFCUK the SPL
    Likes Osiris liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    I just discovered We're Alive a few weeks ago. I had been listening to audiobooks while travelling for work and ran out of things to listen to. I did a search on the web and found We're Alive and decided to give it a shot. My expectations were not high. Boy! Was I blown away. This is a great production and story. I devoured the backlog in less than a week and can't wait to listen to today's release. The one nice thing about not discovering something like this early is you get to binge listen

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    i found WA September 2013 off the official podcast app for the BlackBerry Playbook....and yes it was a pleasure to binge and blast through all the way up to Chapter 43!

"Lurker"

Status
    I found We're Alive by a fan from another forum

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Overdrive250 Experience PointsWell Liked7 days registered
    On a Walking Dead podcast at Bald Move, one of the hosts mentioned how much better the survival details were on this show, and here I am. I just started season 2, and am hooked.
    Likes Windsor995, Merlin1274, Osiris liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    I just finished the first season on audible and decided to do a Web search as I too was addicted.
    Likes Merlin1274, Osiris liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Overdrive250 Experience PointsWell Liked7 days registered
    Hey, oatmealranch! I've been commenting on some of the episode threads as I go - if you have any thoiughts, I'd love to read them.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Hello, new faces.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Lurker"

Status
    I am a huge fan of OTR and podcast audio drama. For years I've seen the ad for We're Alive on top of the Audio Drama Talk boards, but I hate zombie stories, so I ignored it. When I heard KC on the Voice Fiction podcast last year, I considered listening, but still, I hate zombie stories. Searching for audio drama on Stitcher, We're Alive came up, so I finally gave it a shot. I am now on Chapter 34 and consider the show one of my favorites. I still hate zombie stories, but I don't see this as a zombie story. It's a story of compelling characters that I am invested in, with zombies added. It also helps that the Army stuff is right on the money.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    28 Days Later

I found this site through youtube. I listened to a few of the shows and became very interested. I just finished my 1st book at the tender age of 62 which deals with The Zombie Apocalypse.
    Likes bluestarred liked this post

Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast