User Tag List

Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast
    Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by VintageNut View Post
    I'm new to Stitcher, found this by chance..now I'm beyond hooked!! Well written, acting was great, sound, directing. WELL DONE EVERYONE!! So very entertaining and gave me great visuals in my mind. I know the Zombie podcast is a little old but I'm glad I found it now. I'm so happy to hear and see all the recognition everyone got and how it has really boosted your next project.
    Keep up the great work everyone!! Thanks for keeping me entertained at work!!
    Welcome to the forums! Glad you're enjoying the story. It might be slightly old, but new material is expected soon

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    28 Days Later250 Experience Points

Thank goodness its older or i would have had to wait this long for the new material. I have done extensive research now on full cast audio drama trying to find another gem like this one and NO LUCK!! No one holds a candle to this one, it is so well done!!! Please keep pumping out new material I miss you guys haha!
    Likes bluestarred liked this post

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked500 Experience Points3 months registered

Steam ID: bluestarred
    Welcome newbies! If you haven't already, check out Apt 2c on youtube. They replay episodes then discuss them with back srories and special guests~ lots of fun!

"Lurker"

Status
    Welcome newbies!!!

"Lurker"

Status
    I'm a truck driver and a buddy of mine told me about the "we're alive" series about a year ago. Just wanted to say awesome job. Im a former Marine and best believe I critique the heck out of anything to do with military. Not going to give spoilers but I do have to say you all did such an amazing job with writing those characters I was at an awe. And bravo on actually emphasizing realism on shooting. I love the tv series the walking dead but it dropped like 2 points when little 11yr old Carl was sniping zombies from a tower with a pistol. Anyone that's shot guns in general knows shooting pistol at 25yrds takes practice to get good it and pass 25yrds gets even more challenging. So thankyou for taking the time to think out these scenarios. I wish your graphic audio was the modern zombie tv series and not the walking dead. Just because the biggest problem with movies and series in my opinion is its like they try to create short cuts to get to the next scene and just make a very unlikely scenario occur. Like bad guy has more power than the good guy and somehow good triumph with miraculous can do attitude. Sorry for the long post. Just wanted to emphasize your story of a zombie apocalypse was done right in my opinion.
    Likes VintageNut, Gooer liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Levino View Post
    I'm a truck driver and a buddy of mine told me about the "we're alive" series about a year ago. Just wanted to say awesome job. Im a former Marine and best believe I critique the heck out of anything to do with military. Not going to give spoilers but I do have to say you all did such an amazing job with writing those characters I was at an awe. And bravo on actually emphasizing realism on shooting. I love the tv series the walking dead but it dropped like 2 points when little 11yr old Carl was sniping zombies from a tower with a pistol. Anyone that's shot guns in general knows shooting pistol at 25yrds takes practice to get good it and pass 25yrds gets even more challenging. So thankyou for taking the time to think out these scenarios. I wish your graphic audio was the modern zombie tv series and not the walking dead. Just because the biggest problem with movies and series in my opinion is its like they try to create short cuts to get to the next scene and just make a very unlikely scenario occur. Like bad guy has more power than the good guy and somehow good triumph with miraculous can do attitude. Sorry for the long post. Just wanted to emphasize your story of a zombie apocalypse was done right in my opinion.
    Welcome to the forums! Glad to see another person appreciating the work Kc and the guys do I would love WA to replace TWD.... it's so much better, and more realistic too.

Hope to see you around!
    Likes VintageNut liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points
    same situation happened with me too

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    28 Days Later250 Experience Points

Holy COW I got chills with the mention above of actually seeing this on a show!! It is by far the BEST audio drama, believe me, i have done my research and cant find anything that can even hold a candle to WA!!! I'm dying for new material though! More from this group in general. Let the riots begin!! WE WANT MORE! WE WANT MORE! How about more on what the cast is doing now on the FB page? We need more stuff there and in here I know I'm late to the game but don't wait too long in between shows. You want to keep up that momentum you were getting from all your acknowledgments and accomplishments!

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Found this as it was plugged on The Leviathan Chronicles, enjoyed every minute thus far

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points
    I found this through the Nerdist website. I have been hooked ever since I started listening. I hope one day you guys will make it into a TV show.
    Likes Gooer liked this post

Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast