User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Burt & Riley

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Would be a nice change since it has been about The Hunt for the past several episodes.....not that i'm complaining or nothin'...

Edit:
    BUT, the big problem with episode #41 being about Burt and Riley: WE WON'T KNOW WHAT DATU'S FATE IS!? Unless, Kc manages to tie Datu's fate with Burt and Riley returning home from a long, useless expedition, to find Datu mauled apart by an unknown kind of zombie.
    Last edited by Gooer; Dec 3rd, 2013 at 03:03 PM.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBeloved1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyhind86 View Post
    Chapter 41 is gonna be all about Burt & Riley

I hope so, still probably more curious about what they are up to that what happened to Datu
    Last edited by Unit; Dec 3rd, 2013 at 04:42 PM.
    [FONT=verdana][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][B]Meat and Girth [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]:squint:

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBeloved1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by kent17 View Post
    I think there is still more of this story to be told, it ties in too much with Randy to just end there.
    Do we have any confirmation that the broken arm and Randy are linked? Michael says the name Randy while getting his arm reset and cast but that doesn't mean Randy had to do with it breaking the first time. I don't remember anything happening or being told that implied Randy had anything to do with the break.
    [FONT=verdana][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][B]Meat and Girth [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]:squint:

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH1 year registered
    Chapter 41 is gonna be all about Burt & Riley
    This is to be expected with this writing style, but i don't know if it is going to be in chapter 41 or 42. Bring everyone to the supper table when they are starving, then serve coffee.

(I love it, BTW.)

OK everybody, gonna put my tinfoil hat on and make a theory.

It will probably be a bit of a flashback telling a little about Burt and Riley's hunt. Burt, in his weakened condition could not survive on his own, and Riley is good with a bow and a go-getter, but not a survivalist by any means. They have a radio, and assuming a way to recharge it, communications with the colony and Dunbar if things went pear shaped...but that's not enough.

I expect Michael has been helping more than we think. Access to safe-house locations, supplies, Intel, ect. Otherwise, Burt and Riley may be in over their head, possibly die, and he does not want that so he will help when they need it. I believe something to do with Burt/Riley is why Michael and Vic are not getting along, but i don't have enough info on that to know why right now.

I expect They are on the tail of Scratch, who is near either the colony or the other tower, possibly still stalking Michael and Pegs, (because she has not let go of her hate of pegs for Latch's death) or Lizzy (because she wants her baby). Maybe an effed up plan for both.

Now, the story will converge when someone will get on the radio and say that Glen is dead, and Datu is wounded (or dead), and Michel will return to the colony with Tanya (and maybe Saul too) to help save Datu's life. Burt and Riley will also hear this radio call and see this as their moment to nail scarface.

One will take the colony, one will take Dunbar.

At one of those locations, Scratch will show up, and there will be an epic showdown, and it will be bloody.

That is my theory. Time will tell how far into left field it is.
    Likes tonyhind86, Footbutt liked this post

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

It will be interesting to learn where she's been hiding for all this time. If I remember correctly, I think about 10 of the Mallers escaped the colony so they're a small enough group to hide anywhere.
    Likes TacticalJHP liked this post
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell Liked1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unit9014 View Post
    Do we have any confirmation that the broken arm and Randy are linked? Michael says the name Randy while getting his arm reset and cast but that doesn't mean Randy had to do with it breaking the first time. I don't remember anything happening or being told that implied Randy had anything to do with the break.
    The only link we have is that Michael and Randy were both at the water works, and that Michael seems to know Randy. We don't know if they saw each other there, or even if they were there at the same time, or if Randy was turned when Michael was there.

My assumption of a link mostly has to do with we know they were both there, Michael seems to know Randy for some reason, and every time Michael tried to tell us what happened he somehow get interrupted, or distracted. And nothing has been revealed about what happened, or how Michael got out, that is a bit of a hole in the story.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalJHP View Post
    I expect Michael has been helping more than we think. Access to safe-house locations, supplies, Intel, ect. Otherwise, Burt and Riley may be in over their head, possibly die, and he does not want that so he will help when they need it. I believe something to do with Burt/Riley is why Michael and Vic are not getting along, but i don't have enough info on that to know why right now.
    I wonder if Victor reported information back to CJ regarding Burt & Riley, and Michael found out and that has caused the loss of trust between them.
    Likes TacticalJHP liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH1 year registered
    It will be interesting to learn where she's been hiding for all this time. If I remember correctly, I think about 10 of the Mallers escaped the colony so they're a small enough group to hide anywhere.
    Exactly, They could have fallen back to a preplanned position in a single house, and it would be overlooked as long as they didn't do anything stupid like stand outside as a guntruck came by.

if they did move out of the area, 10 people does leave a fairly large trail.

I wonder if Victor reported information back to CJ regarding Burt & Riley, and Michael found out and that has caused the loss of trust between them.
    That is a real possibility.

And Michael could still be holding a four month long grudge about Vic not telling about Angel.

We NEED more info on this. Damn 2 week wait.
    Likes kent17 liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    The only link we have is that Michael and Randy were both at the water works, and that Michael seems to know Randy. We don't know if they saw each other there, or even if they were there at the same time, or if Randy was turned when Michael was there.

My assumption of a link mostly has to do with we know they were both there, Michael seems to know Randy for some reason, and every time Michael tried to tell us what happened he somehow get interrupted, or distracted. And nothing has been revealed about what happened, or how Michael got out, that is a bit of a hole in the story.
    Just a gut feeling but I think Randy (originally from Dunbar) helped save Michael at the WaterWorks broke his arm etc, but then got caught and turned.
    Likes Footbutt liked this post

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Yeah, Randy probably sacrificed himself to save Michael
    Likes Footbutt, Elisa liked this post

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast