WAAA

Heh. Call out the WAAAmulance.
    Likes Red Shirt, Footbutt, skankyfish liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points3 months registeredLoved

Quote Originally Posted by Footbutt View Post
    i personally was never in the "i hate CJ club"; i think her character is very interesting and has gone through so much as a leader. this little look into her 'resignment' was awesome. she doesn't know what to do, and i think that's the most frustrating thing for her.
    I almost started to feel sorry for her and hate her less, but she kind of cranked the pity party up to 11. She's like Eeyore without the adorable charm. Stop whining and start getting creative, woman!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

So Burt and Michale are using the same strategy to look for Ink and Scratch. They are both looking for places that Ink or Scratch would been familiar with.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Was he or wasn't he bitten? They grabbed his arm, he stopped fighting back, they stopped attacking.

I hope they take the video recorder with them. Good thinking Puck. Curse these cliffhangers.
    Likes Tar Heel Fan, skankyfish, Eviebae liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    So...not gonna lie, I feel like this entire episode was directed at me.

more on that later. Good stuff so far everybody
    Likes scbubba, Witch_Doctor liked this post

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    The Haze

So, is it just some quasi-natural phenomena? The Earth just burped or something. I use Quasi because humans may have been fracking, pumping crap down to force the natural gas up and out. Crap just happened and not a deliberate murder of humanity. I find it interesting that there is a thunderstorm in the area. Does the approach of the low pressure system help to coax some of the last gas out of the Earth and into the atmosphere.

I see another possibility that I have had since the beginning, is it an area denial weapon? Something defensive to keep others away. We should not forget that the gas returned after a gunshot. Even the low tech surveillance system of the tower had video and sound. The normal biter was sniffing around the truck, heck it might have followed them into the area.

EDIT. I should also include the Apocolyptic Cult. I have had it for a while. It is just hard to believe that the Earth burped corpse gas at so many different places about the same time.

The haze clearly has a broad spectrum of effect. We know there is something different about Saul and Tanya so that is most likely, but we have to keep an open mind. If Pegs is from Venus and Victor is from Mars, may be the gas is designed to keep aliens away. Nah, I said open mind, but not so open that my brain falls out. But, you get the idea.

Now for my We see Ink get attacked and we think he got turned, but we know he is special. His crew uses fire in the arena and that is tool use. He also has clear green eyes. Now, get crazy! Did Ink infect the normal biters with something in him? Their behavior is clearly changed. Is it just he is a smart person? Scientist really are not known for their awesome charisma.
    Last edited by Grognaurd; Nov 25th, 2013 at 06:56 PM.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    The Haze

Now for my We see Ink get attacked and we think he got turned, but we know he is special. His crew uses fire in the arena and that is tool use. He also has clear green eyes. Now, get crazy! Did Ink infect the normal biters with something in him? Their behavior is clearly changed. Is it just he is a smart person? Scientist really are not known for their awesome charisma.
    Well Ink did break open the van door or hatch so all of sudden he did get zombie type strength, so he is no longer human. I still think he is partially turned but more than Tanya and Saul. The reaction of the two regular zeds to the new improved alpha Ink was very animalistic. I mean I know when you bring in a male dog in a female dog household, all of the sudden the previous she dog turns into Ms slave of the alpha male dog. So the reactions of the two regular zeds to Ink, kinda reminded me of that.

Re The Haze, dunno I think someone is messing with area and manipulating it. This could have been some sort of retaliation or mode of defensive against Victor and Tanya getting close to Ink's Dr Frankenstein lab perhaps underground....
    Likes Tar Heel Fan, LiamKerrington liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    I thought I was losing my mind today at work when I heard Micheal say that Kelly was the beautiful princess. I had to come home and listen to again so I could actually hear what was said. So, then I remember Kelly is transcribing all the notes. Is transcribing them faithfully? I wonder?

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    I got he called her a Princess as a joke..

The tremor released a new pocket of the gas/haze. I am not sure if someone is creating that or not.
    Sometimes I feel we are giving Ink too much credit.. I think he is just an opportunist and has enough back ground and apparently has retained enough of his human side to be able to do what he is doing.
    Then again maybe they new about the pockets of gas and new ahead of time what would happen if it was released.. We will not know till we learn what his true profession was at Raydon.. Mad Scientist yes. Mad Scientist Genius, maybe. KC only knows.. hell maybe he is part of the NWO and this is the first steps in them taking over the world.
    Likes LiamKerrington, HardKor liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered5000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    Just when I thought Victor had scored "zombie kill of the week" with the air tank assisted road rash, #7 gets back up.

When Tanya got on the radio for help, I was almost expecting Burt or Riley to answer the SOS.

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    HOLY SMOKE GUYS! 10 pages already? The episode is only 4 hours old.
    I'm only on page 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Going pre-industial. It's like CJ doesn't even look at that as an option. Even Pegs is offering old world solutions to some of the problems mentioned. At first I thought CJ was jealous at not being the superstar savior that Pegs is becoming. "Go Pegs!" But, she seems genuinely concerned. Maybe she's concern for keeping her own usefulness.

CJ does share a concern that I also have, and that is the possibility of contamination of above ground water supplies by the rotting human & Z corpses. Other than that, it might be wise to let Micheal take the fight to Ink and the Inklings because they are more difficult to deal with. Get rid of them and wait out the regulars. Once the tough ones are gone then the need for the gas guzzling gun trucks would lessen.
    It did seem a bit odd that CJ insisted there would be no water without the "big ass generator". People got water from wells before electricity. She's not forward thinking either, what about solar power? Seems like it would be easier to hook up some solar panels to the pumps rather than try to build some wind powered pump.

Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    The Haze

So, is it just some quasi-natural phenomena. The Earth just burped or something. I use Quasi because humans may have been fracking, pumping crap down to force the natural gas up and out. Crap just happened and not a deliberate murder of humanity. I find it interesting that there is a thunderstorm in the area. Does the approach of the low pressure system help to coax some of the last gas out of the Earth and into the atmosphere.

I see another possibility that I have had since the beginning, is it an area denial weapon? Something defensive to keep others away. We should not forget that the gas returned after a gunshot. Even the low tech surveillance system of the tower had video and sound. The normal biter was sniffing around the truck, heck it might have followed them into the area.

The haze clearly has a broad spectrum of effect. We know there is something different about Saul and Tanya so that is most likely, but we have to keep an open mind. If Pegs is from Venus and Victor is from Mars, may be the gas is designed to keep aliens away. Nah, I said open mind, but not so open that my brain falls out. But, you get the idea.

Clearly the haze came from #7 farting.

Quote Originally Posted by Elisa View Post
    Well Ink did break open the van door or hatch so all of sudden he did get zombie type strength, so he is no longer human. I still think he is partially turned but more than Tanya and Saul. The reaction of the two regular zeds to the new improved alpha Ink was very animalistic. I mean I know when you bring in a male dog in a female dog household, all of the sudden the previous she dog turns into Ms slave of the alpha male dog. So the reactions of the two regular zeds to Ink, kinda reminded me of that.

Re The Haze, dunno I think someone is messing with area and manipulating it. This could have been some sort of retaliation or mode of defensive against Victor and Tanya getting close to Ink's Dr Frankenstein lab perhaps underground....
    Did he break open the van door? It just said he kicked open the door, maybe the "3 regulars" broke the lock, then it wouldn't have been any trouble to kick it open. The flaw in that theory is that Ink would have most likely been shackled inside the van, how did he get loose from that?
    "At one point, it looked as if they'd got his arm." Did they really get his arm, or were they handing him a key?
    Of course the 2 biters were just staring, you know he was looking pimp in that pinstripe suit.

Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast