User Tag List

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by HardKor View Post
    Oh wow, a lot to go through in this one.

It looks like the only way the Colony is going to survive is to go "back to basics." Everything we've come to rely on in our society is running out (and Kudos to whoever it was that brought up the gas deteriorating in one of the threads.) and the only way they're going to make it now is to go back to pre-industrial technology....
    Going pre-industial. It's like CJ doesn't even look at that as an option. Even Pegs is offering old world solutions to some of the problems mentioned. At first I thought CJ was jealous at not being the superstar savior that Pegs is becoming. "Go Pegs!" But, she seems genuinely concerned. Maybe she's concern for keeping her own usefulness.

CJ does share a concern that I also have, and that is the possibility of contamination of above ground water supplies by the rotting human & Z corpses. Other than that, it might be wise to let Micheal take the fight to Ink and the Inklings because they are more difficult to deal with. Get rid of them and wait out the regulars. Once the tough ones are gone then the need for the gas guzzling gun trucks would lessen.
    Likes Unit, Tar Heel Fan, scbubba, Condor, HardKor and 1 others liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved

This is why I am sooo glad I stopped lurking and got involved finally.

I did not catch that the Kelly/Michael thing may have been her doing an Edit. Relistening to that one part makes me 110% in thought she did. Even the way "Michael" talked/joked sounded like something Kelly would say or add. That is a great find. Even hearing keystrokes. Great catch.

Yeah, we all assumed that the Biters could not breath the Haze. If they can (and at this point I think they can) then there has to be another reason why they stayed away so long.

My guess is that the Haze screws with them. That could be the reason why #7 attacked the normal. The Haze messing with their mind. Make it so they are not controled or in control. Ink stayed away because while there the Biters are independent. Maybe #7 attacking the normal was because of a slow leak there. Kinda like how animals know a natural disaster is coming. The Haze was not out enough to cause issues with Victor, but enough that those that are effected (Fully Turned Biters) turn on each other. If I am right... then Ink cleared the place out before hand. Had #7 guard it (Like he had the one guarding Raydon), and the slow leak started right before the tremor. If the Haze makes them aggressive... then that may explain why he attacked the normal.

That could also explain why the ones in Hawaii were more aggressive (As told by Kalani). Being a Volcaneo and bigger vents made them much more aggressive. My guess is that Tanya will find that out now that she has samples.

Beating a Dead Horse.... but maybe Ink didn't fight because he was hopped up on drugs? If he was so dang nuts and had to be treated to keep from flying off the handle (even at will), maybe he was drugged up to his eye balls. Him being crazy mixed with the "Lets not be Crazy" pills kept him calm during the turning and after the turning. Even though there is more and more evidence that Ink knew what the crap was about to happen... I still think it was just a happy coincidence. The odds are stacking against it, but you never know.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    Sorry for me the turning of Ink was not a coincidence and neither are the explosions in Inglewood. Ink is a crazy ZA mastermind. New world order. Just a gut feeling.
    Likes Tar Heel Fan, Footbutt, Witch_Doctor liked this post

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Verse View Post
    This is why I am sooo glad I stopped lurking and got involved finally.

I did not catch that the Kelly/Michael thing may have been her doing an Edit. Relistening to that one part makes me 110% in thought she did. Even the way "Michael" talked/joked sounded like something Kelly would say or add. That is a great find. Even hearing keystrokes. Great catch.

Yeah, we all assumed that the Biters could not breath the Haze. If they can (and at this point I think they can) then there has to be another reason why they stayed away so long.

My guess is that the Haze screws with them. That could be the reason why #7 attacked the normal. The Haze messing with their mind. Make it so they are not controled or in control. Ink stayed away because while there the Biters are independent. Maybe #7 attacking the normal was because of a slow leak there. Kinda like how animals know a natural disaster is coming. The Haze was not out enough to cause issues with Victor, but enough that those that are effected (Fully Turned Biters) turn on each other. If I am right... then Ink cleared the place out before hand. Had #7 guard it (Like he had the one guarding Raydon), and the slow leak started right before the tremor. If the Haze makes them aggressive... then that may explain why he attacked the normal.

That could also explain why the ones in Hawaii were more aggressive (As told by Kalani). Being a Volcaneo and bigger vents made them much more aggressive. My guess is that Tanya will find that out now that she has samples.

Beating a Dead Horse.... but maybe Ink didn't fight because he was hopped up on drugs? If he was so dang nuts and had to be treated to keep from flying off the handle (even at will), maybe he was drugged up to his eye balls. Him being crazy mixed with the "Lets not be Crazy" pills kept him calm during the turning and after the turning. Even though there is more and more evidence that Ink knew what the crap was about to happen... I still think it was just a happy coincidence. The odds are stacking against it, but you never know.
    You have a very good and interesting point by throwing in the parallel to Kalani'S report about the more aggressive zombs on Hawaii ... So, yeah, probably the haze affects the zombs to a certain degree.

As for #7 attacking the standard biter: I guess this is just the normal "eating"-thing comparable to what Skittles reported about the Behemoths eating biters ... The Little Ones are very powerfull, and they need a lot of food to keep working or functioning or whatever word suits best for zombs ... But I could also think of Little Ones or special ones being used to "defend" the Groudn Zero territory against anything trying to get too close ... But this idea lacks the important fact that over the time the survivors were able to get into the area several times without getting in touch with zombs; also the Little Ones weren't there in the beginning to defend anything. So I guess the lack of zombs in the beginning might have been caused simply by food having run away ... And the ones that were scattered around ... Well at some point in time the bodies were collected ...

Likes Red Shirt, scbubba liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Ok I just relistened to this episode......

When they are watching the video of Ink getting bit...... Kelly says that the zombies just all of a sudden stopped.

Now we already know that Tanya was bitten by not that deep, because she stopped the zombie before it got too deep.......... and then we know Saul was possibly infected from the gunshot but not an actual bite.........

So the Question/Thought........ Is a Bite not just a Bite??? Are there multiple stages to an actual bite?? Seems to me that the Zombie bites are almost like snake bites..... Most people are getting a full dose of whatever is causing them to change........ but some are quick enough or lucky enough to only get a small dose and either become slow turners.... or whatever we want to call Saul/Tanya/Ink......

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    Ok I just relistened to this episode......

When they are watching the video of Ink getting bit...... Kelly says that the zombies just all of a sudden stopped.

Now we already know that Tanya was bitten by not that deep, because she stopped the zombie before it got too deep.......... and then we know Saul was possibly infected from the gunshot but not an actual bite.........

So the Question/Thought........ Is a Bite not just a Bite??? Are there multiple stages to an actual bite?? Seems to me that the Zombie bites are almost like snake bites..... Most people are getting a full dose of whatever is causing them to change........ but some are quick enough or lucky enough to only get a small dose and either become slow turners.... or whatever we want to call Saul/Tanya/Ink......
    Mh ... From a variety of reports as well as "ear-whitnessing" we know that turning may take place within seconds (Ramon), over a couple of minutes (Tommy) or even longer (Amy) and much longer (the first Little One attacking Boulder). It is safe to assume that there is no fix value. Different factors may interact here - the type of wounding, the amount of infection, the individual's bodyly functions and medical stage etc. It is quite safe to assume that biters infect by biting, while Little Ones infect by scratching or wounding with the fingernails ...
    Likes scbubba liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    Just for the record, the OJ Trial was held at the Clara Shortridge Foltz Criminal Justice Center, which is where the high-profile cases are tried in LA County. It's located at 210 West Temple Street, downtown Los Angeles. It's about 5 miles from Inglewood. The only thing we've seen so far that might be near the Courthouse is the Water Works, which some sources guess is located a couple of blocks from the Courthouse (but that location has never been confirmed).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clara_S...Justice_Center
    I KNEW you would post this info. Also, from the last episode, Micheal reads that he was being transported from to the courthouse from the L.A. County Jail. Which one? I thought perhaps if he was being transferred from the Hollywood jail then that would take him through Ingelwood at around the time of the outbreak. But that wouldn't explain why no on else in the van was affect the same way. I was thinking that if he was turned there or exposed there then the Zs would see him differently from others, but this doesn't seem to be a workable idea.

It looks like we're gonna need a lil more information before we can piece together a clearer picture, but the speculation is fun too. Especially when you're surprised.

Perhaps something from ground Zero was a key ingredient in Ink's Homeopathic HGH.
    Likes LiamKerrington liked this post
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Perhaps something from ground Zero was a key ingredient in Ink's Homeopathic HGH.
    HGH? What's that?
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

So, did anyone else catch the fact that the haze was gone when they got there and it later returned? It's not constant.

Also, what about that rain storm? Didn't hear it anywhere else. Are the events taking place at different times, or is the storm 'localized' like the earthquake?
    Last edited by Witch_Doctor; Nov 25th, 2013 at 02:19 PM.
    Likes skankyfish, HardKor liked this post
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    HGH? What's that?
    Human Growth Hormone. I was being a bit facetious.
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast