User Tag List

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points28 Days LaterWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullethead View Post
    I'm not saying Michael dies right then and there, I was speaking overall. He may not survive this tale. You know when KC is done writing it. I did not take it as Kelly backspacing and editing his writing, I took it as Michael showing he was being facetious and complimenting Kelly after his jab at her.

But perhaps she did "backspace" and rewrite it.
    Yeah it's not impossible I edited my post a bit, but I added the reason I think it's somewhat real time is because we hear Kelly's typing in the background.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

8 pages of awesome in about 5 hours- and most of it within 3 hours since release of #40-2 ...

Keep things rolling, guys! 20 more to go in order to get even with the discussions on #40-1 ... ! Gogogogo!
    Likes Verse liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bullethead View Post
    I'm not saying Michael dies right then and there, I was speaking overall. He may not survive this tale. You know when KC is done writing it. I did not take it as Kelly backspacing and editing his writing, I took it as Michael showing he was being facetious and complimenting Kelly after his jab at her.

But perhaps she did "backspace" and rewrite it.
    I doubt she'd alter the intries, especially not if the person WHO wrote it is dead. I rather think that she just makes a few "...."'s here and there.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Correct. Roberts didn't say a word.
    I'm thinking you are hearing the other people yelling and screaming in order to emphasize the fact that Roberts just stood there and let himself get bit......

Because he knew everything was going to be alright... and everything was going according to his master plan!!!
    Likes Tar Heel Fan liked this post

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    I got to thinking. We do not even know if the Haze has anything to do with the Zombies. Just some sort of Gas released. If the gas caused the Zombies then they would be able to all breath the air there. But they can not. So something is amiss with it all.. Still not sure what to think anymore about how the outbreak started.

Still Think Michael survives this..

Again WHERE THE HELL IS BURT AND RILEY..

I bet his knew gun is called Riley instead of Shirley They both end with Ley (Pun intended.. you go Burt ) so maybe Burt hooks up with Riley after spending over 4mths alone with her.. OOOHHHH.. Never know...

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1274 View Post
    I got to thinking. We do not even know if the Haze has anything to do with the Zombies. Just some sort of Gas released. If the gas caused the Zombies then they would be able to all breath the air there. But they can not. So something is amiss with it all.. Still not sure what to think anymore about how the outbreak started.
    Who says they can't breathe there?
    Likes Unit, Verse liked this post

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

We / some of us only assume it. When Saul and Victor were at Ground Zero, there was nothing going on. I think there were dead bodies, right? At least they did not encounter any moving monster.
    Now, with #40-2 we have a hint that at least Little Ones don't seem to have (so much) trouble with the haze.
    And if Tanya's as well as the communitie's understanding is correct and Tanya and Saul are ready-to-pop-zombs, then we are well enough informed to assume that them zombs should not have any trouble with the haze ...

So after all: More points speaking in favor of the theory that the haze and the zombs are a perfect match, while humans and haze should split asap ...
    Likes skankyfish, Verse liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Oh man! What a great episode.

The "Jaws" style air tank defense was awesome. The suspense in the scene with Victor and Tanya were awesome. Learning that Tanya and Saul can breath the haze with no (apparent) effect is informative. Given what some others pointed out in this thread about how the haze seems to have affected different people in different ways - some people felt sick, some (at least one) turned, no reaction for the Tink family - I'm really wondering what we have here. Since everyone we "the listeners" have witnessed come in contact to the haze (other than Saul/Tanya) have violent reactions that I would label involuntary or reflexive I would say that Saul and Tanya are not only "immune" to it but have also had some sort of physiological change that neutralizes the reflex/gag/cough reactions. That would back up Tanya/s claims of the body being changed almost immediately after the process (whatever it is) starts. That's some powerful stuff to chew on methinks....

The scene with CJ and Pegs was kinda cool, IMO. Mainly because we see the side of CJ that's not just "f'n do it NOW!" We see the concerns she has and the stress. Mainly, we get confirmation that the "wait out the siege" mentality of the Colony isn't gonna cut it. For me anyway, CJ's scene actually strengthens Michael's quest to take out the enemy. The Colony won't make it as long as there is an active enemy out there... Obviously CJ isn't in that camp yet because she is still thinking Michael's operations are wasteful. I'm not thinking the Colony is going to remain intact for too many more Chapters (maybe 2 more?).

The courthouse was cool. A little creepy without being over the top. Learned that Kelly was in probate and not criminal law. That would probably mean that if she has any legal involvement with Ink pre-Zday, it might be in the execution of the estate of one or more of his victims (his wife, her lover, or the rest of the family). I think there isn't a pre-Z tie for them, though...

OJ's court room and Puck's comments - priceless.....
    Same for the intra-journal comments between Michael and Kelly.

Ink - wow!
    We have new info but do we have anything we can work with? Well, Ink is not patient Zero - I'm not sure most of ever thought he was, though. He broke out of the van. That means greater physical strength than normal biters from the get go for Ink. He didn't have to do anything special to earn dominance over normal biters. He just "had it" from the beginning. He was turned, as far as we can tell so far, and by a normal biter, again as far as we can tell, and that normal biter seemed to be doing normal biter things. I didn't hear anything that made me think the 3 attacking the van were acting any differently than others on Zday that we have heard of.

I'm moving more and more into the camp that Ink knew something was coming and was preparing for it. His not crying out/screaming or otherwise acting terrified that monsters were attacking him adds to that thought. The symbols of his tats or something injected into his system (or a combination of things) some how made him turn differently. My thinking at this point is that it has something to do with chemicals and Roberts' work at Raydon. The ink pens used for the tats had some Roberts special cocktail in them. The tattooing led the cops to kick off another investigation at Raydon, thus the new (and still up) police tape on the office. The special cocktail in Ink now interacts with the zombie "stuff" and makes one very special zomboid....

Ok. That's it for now. I'm gonna listen again later and may have something else to add... Or not....
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    I think this assumption was made during the first visit to Ground Zero by Saul and Victor. Saul and Victor did not see any zombies or anything living for that matter, so I think that lead to the thoughts that nothing human/animal/zombie could be in the haze.

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Just for the record, the OJ Trial was held at the Clara Shortridge Foltz Criminal Justice Center, which is where the high-profile cases are tried in LA County. It's located at 210 West Temple Street, downtown Los Angeles. It's about 5 miles from Inglewood. The only thing we've seen so far that might be near the Courthouse is the Water Works, which some sources guess is located a couple of blocks from the Courthouse (but that location has never been confirmed).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clara_S...Justice_Center

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast