User Tag List

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    The moment I write this posting is about 50 minutes after the latest eisode was released. I hope that helps. I live in Krautland (Germany), and I have the same trouble. Over here it is about half past five p.m., when a new chapter is up.
    Thanks!! Will remember that for next time

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    So basically from what I am gathering.....

#1) Ink knew something was going to happen and was prepared for it.

#2) Ink knew that he could be bitten and would be able to control the others.

#3) Puck had a good idea.

#4) Pegs needs to keep her eye on Michael and Kelly.
    #3 and #4 - yes, both.
    #1 and #2 - I am not so certain. We only know for sure: he was in the van, the van got attacked. How ever or in what way ever Ink seems to be wounded on his arm. Then, pretty quickly them zeehs stopped smashing the van and trying to get to Ink. And a little/ lot later, when dust had settled, Ink left the van and was in full control over the first two zombs - w/o doing anything.
    So - was all of this staged? Or coincident?
    Tanya was bitten, and the mark still shows up. She has not turned (yet). But she does not seem to be affected by the haze close to Ground Zero - like the Little One. In terms of zombies Tanya would be a Smart One - like Ink and other Smart Ones. So my bet is: Ink could walk in the haze as well. But Tanya was attacked by the Little One #7. So, what makes her different from Ink that zombs chase her? I guess her hormone-cocktail, 'cause the human part still rules her body ... I guess this changes as soon as she becomes a zomb - finally ...
    Likes Tar Heel Fan liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    Would you blame her? Michael keep blow her off every-time. I know he on a important mission but she need to balance the need the of colony and need for intel. When Michael was blow off Peg we thought that wasn't cool, right?
    I cannot blame her, I would not even want to blame her. And Michael was a dick about Pegs ...
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked
    Thanks kc I didn't plan on sleeping tonight anyways
    Likes skankyfish, Witch_Doctor liked this post

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    Now my Predictions. They go back to Dunbar with info Kelly has. It may take a few hrs for her to piece all the correct paperwork together. Meantime Pegs tells Michael about CJ's concerns, which takes Michael back to the Colony to the rescue.

the Mattagun still has to come into play. I do not think KC with tease us with it and not bring it into play. Since they are running out of ammo for the .50 cal.

OH yea. WHERE THE HELL IS BURT AND RILEY..

I think Tanya will find out the Tink's are immune due the samples she pulled from the cracks.. Remember the Little ones have been altered. So they may have the ability to breath it too but I bet the normals can not. But Tanya nor Saul could have got infected by a little one..

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBeloved1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    This is my last episode ... Before turning 35. I am an old fart. Each morning, I tend to look like Palpatine more and more
    Same here, my birthday is tomorrow, when is yours?

Happy Birthday!!!
    Likes Eviebae, Witch_Doctor liked this post
    [FONT=verdana][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][B]Meat and Girth [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]:squint:

We're Alive Cast member

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    Where the hell am I?

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    My favourite moment was the storytime with Michael....

But seriously, THAT ENDING!!! Does this mean he wanted to be turned, and instead of the biters feeding on him, they were (somehow) made to just turn ink, so he will become their leader? And Tanya, confirmed that she can breath in Inklewood, WHAT DOES IT MEAN? THAT HER AND SAUL WILL BE SUPER-SPECIAL ONES, OR THAT THEY'RE IMMUNE? So many more questions, hopefully we will get given all the answers....

I also feel kinda bad for supporting Michael's rebellion against CJ, considering she only wants to try make sure that they all survive, even though she wants to find out where they are as much as Michael does.
    Last edited by Gooer; Nov 25th, 2013 at 09:47 AM.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    I hoped there would be thousands of dead in the courthouse. Like most people up and died without the time to run away. As it stands now, where did everyone go? When Manhattan was evacuated on 9/11 there was sea of humanity in the streets. Think of all the square footage stacked up in the skyscrapers and then forcing all the people into the limited area between them.

We have seen hundreds of biters, not thousands and even if it was thousands, they are not going to eat millions. That is why I keep going to the ant theory, most of the colony is underground. Sigh, but that just begs the question where did they go underground.
    Likes skankyfish, Witch_Doctor, scbubba liked this post

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Oh wow, a lot to go through in this one.

It looks like the only way the Colony is going to survive is to go "back to basics." Everything we've come to rely on in our society is running out (and Kudos to whoever it was that brought up the gas deteriorating in one of the threads.) and the only way they're going to make it now is to go back to pre-industrial technology. And we're gonna have to hope that Datu's Matta Gun does the trick in taking down the specials if the big ammo's running out. (But I'm pretty sure the use of the air tank to take down the Little One was a subtle hint that compressed air does, in fact, pack quite a wallop.)

The way Ink was taken is making mind mind race. I can't figure out if he was bit/scratched when his arm was pulled out, or if he there was something else special about him (like hormone or other chemicals he was using on himself that made him different) that made the regulars call off the attack and accept him as a leader. (And did I hear that right: Ink kicked the door of the van out and let himself out at the end?)

And a side note I loved Michael's trolling of Kelly in his journal. I had to break out my obnoxious laugh for that one. I didn't catch that the bit at the end might have been Kelly altering what he wrote. I just thought Michael was being a smartass.

And a final note. I guess we now know which courthouse they were in, if it was the same one form the O.J. trial.
    Likes Unit, Tar Heel Fan, Witch_Doctor liked this post
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast