User Tag List

Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    "Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    My favourite moment was the storytime with Michael....

But seriously, THAT ENDING!!! Does this mean he wanted to be turned, and instead of the biters feeding on him, they were (somehow) made to just turn ink, so he will become their leader? And Tanya, confirmed that she can breath in Inklewood, WHAT DOES IT MEAN? THAT HER AND SAUL WILL BE SUPER-SPECIAL ONES, OR THAT THEY'RE IMMUNE? So many more questions, hopefully we will get given all the answers....

I also feel kinda bad for supporting Michael's rebellion against CJ, considering she only wants to try make sure that they all survive, even though she wants to find out where they are as much as Michael does.
    Sorry, been playing alot XCOM lately, I think Saul and Tanya are "gifted" and probably be able used those same skill if they can figure the correct formula of cocktail.

I think that why Michael was such a "pushover" to let CJ run the Colony. He understand the headache.

And once again, extra yield of potatoes equal more bullets for the Matagun.
    Last edited by UndeadSweeper; Nov 25th, 2013 at 10:03 AM.
    Likes Red Shirt, Bakkie-Pleur, Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH

random thoughts after today AWESOME installment:
    apologies if this theory/idea has already been brought up recently...

Tanya was bitten by a SLOW TURNER.

Saul had Tommy's bullet hit him--and Tommy was JUST turned.

and now we learn Ink was bit/scratched/whatever by a very early Biter.

i think there's something VERY important about Saul and Tanya becoming infected from very recent Turners.
    Ink's 'event' seems to be very unique, and i'm going out on a limb to say it's because the Biters saw his meaningful tatoos.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Just to play Devil's Advocate, is it more important that Saul and Tanya are immune to the effects of ground zero or that Victor and Pegs cough and feel sick?

At the time of the outbreak, lots of people died there. CJ's first scout turned and she shot him. There is clearly a spectrum of how people are affected.

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    Just to play Devil's Advocate, is it more important that Saul and Tanya are immune to the effects of ground zero or that Victor and Pegs cough and feel sick?

At the time of the outbreak, lots of people died there. CJ's first scout turned and she shot him. There is clearly a spectrum of how people are affected.
    Yup, the reason for the no bodies is that other zombie have been clean the areas clear. They need food as much as the humans.

Also isn't CJ a better planner the entire counsel over at Walking Dead? Come on, she even though about the water supply being affect and infection , she not even a doctor.
    Last edited by UndeadSweeper; Nov 25th, 2013 at 10:14 AM.
    Likes Eviebae, Witch_Doctor, scbubba liked this post

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Unit9014 View Post
    Same here, my birthday is tomorrow, when is yours?

Happy Birthday!!!
    Hi, it is on the 28th of November. Nice.
    Likes Unit, Eviebae, Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved

My Ideas and thoughts

1)Holy Shit... they are not at Cain anymore. I know were wondering why they had not checked out Cain or why we hadn't heard anything. Just having offical word that he left is a big deal IMO. Again... proves that he is thinking and planning.

2)I'm still fully in the "Ink didn't know" camp. It bothers me a lot how he turned. It does put a lot of evidence in the "He knew it was coming and could control them" camp. I still am a fan of the Alpha Wolf idea. Tanya said that they have a lot of animal like patterns back in the day. I think that helps that. He reeked of "I'm in Charge" and they fell in line. There is a lot there though to say he knew it and knew what would happen. Good Job to KC to writting it so that both camps have ammo. That takes skill. We were given a dang answer and still can read it multiple ways. That takes a lot of skill and I applaud him for it. Regardless of how you read it we now know that Ink was special from the very start.

3) I am glad to see Michael's new attitude. I like this guy a lot more. Seasons 1-3 would not have had that. It shows how much he has grown between seasons 3-4. I can not stress how much I loved that scene. Hands down this season has had teh best scenes in the series. This was awesome.

4) Holy poop the water issue. I am sooo surprised CJ didn't have a plan for that. Could be that it has been on her mind, but just had no answers.

5)The fact that #7 could breath is not good. Our guess was that the Biters stayed away from it cause of the Haze. This could be seen as that was a wrong guess... or the little ones are different. Maybe hold breath longer? Immune?

6) The minor earthquake was interesting. Either it was a fault line that was isolated... or really is people screwign around down there. Or maybe Both? Maybe they are trying to release more of it. Maybe it was just minor tremors they haven;t dealt with/known about due to staying away fromt here.

All in All it is a lot to think about.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Am I the only one WHO can hear Ink shout something like "Help! Help! Someone!" when the regulars attack him?

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Michael + Kelly = The New Power Couple of WA!!!!!

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    Am I the only one WHO can hear Ink shout something like "Help! Help! Someone!" when the regulars attack him?
    Yeah, thought something like that as well. But one of the soldiers (Robbins, Muldoon, well, what's his name?) says that Ink didn't cry out or something ... So the voices in the background could have been police man, passerbys, other convicts, or whomever ...
    Likes Tar Heel Fan liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Yeah, thought something like that as well. But one of the soldiers (Robbins, Muldoon, well, what's his name?) says that Ink didn't cry out or something ... So the voices in the background could have been police man, passerbys, other convicts, or whomever ...
    Correct. Roberts didn't say a word.
    Likes Unit, Red Shirt, skankyfish, Verse liked this post

Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast