User Tag List

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930
    We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Did they read it for one of the WND episodes? That would probably be easiest for Storm. I do not think there will be an optical character recognizer good enough for the text.

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

I've just tried viewing the jpeg files on my phone - some of the writing is too difficult to make out, and I agree that there won't be any OCR able enough to read all of it. Maybe when I get on my PC tomorrow, I'll try and write a transcript of it for this thread. The style in which it's written is absolutely brilliant, top marks to the guy who penned it.
    Likes Storm liked this post
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    Did they read it for one of the WND episodes? That would probably be easiest for Storm. I do not think there will be an optical character recognizer good enough for the text.
    My thought as well, but I don't remember anything like that, and I've been listening since WND40-ish. It should be around 50, I think... Maybe I've just forgot it. I'll check again.
    Okay, ran through WND49-51 without finding it, so... Seems like they didn't. Hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by tonyhind86 View Post
    I've just tried viewing the jpeg files on my phone - some of the writing is too difficult to make out, and I agree that there won't be any OCR able enough to read all of it. Maybe when I get on my PC tomorrow, I'll try and write a transcript of it for this thread. The style in which it's written is absolutely brilliant, top marks to the guy who penned it.
    You would be absolutely awesome if you could do that, given that it wouldn't be too much work, of course.
    By style do you then men the choice of words and such, or the actual way the intry looks?

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    You would be absolutely awesome if you could do that, given that it wouldn't be too much work, of course.
    By style do you then men the choice of words and such, or the actual way the intry looks?
    It shouldn't be too much trouble; it'll keep me entertained for a while anyway. The context of the writing and the way it looks on the page both make it an epic journal entry.
    Likes Storm liked this post
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930